Author Topic: US police killing black people like flies??  (Read 12558 times)

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: US police killing black people like flies??
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2016, 05:27:10 PM »

Sheriff David Clarke condemns the anti-cop movement Black Lives Matter.

Brands them a hate group same as the KKK

‘Are You Gonna Let Me Talk?’: CNN Interview on ‘Phony Movement’ Black Lives Matter Derails.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/are-you-gonna-let-me-talk-cnn-interview-on-phony-movement-black-lives-matter-completely-derails/
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfie

« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2016, 10:28:10 PM »
Another unarmed black man shot in America by the police, despite the fact he was lying on his back with both hands in the air and appealing to the police not to shoot him.  One wonders if the US police are actively trying to fuel a race war.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2016, 12:24:31 AM »
Another unarmed black man shot in America by the police, despite the fact he was lying on his back with both hands in the air and appealing to the police not to shoot him.  One wonders if the US police are actively trying to fuel a race war.

It was just a flesh wound.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2016, 11:54:13 AM »
It was just a flesh wound.

Like the one in the Monty Python Film?

I would think all lives matter, but hey that's little ole racist me.

When America was in the grip of Mafia wars there was no racist cards being played to say catholic Irish police were killing them innocent gun tooting Italians?now was there.  Police carry guns > criminal carry guns to use them, some get shot by police- That is a clue...do carry a gun and hope the police don't shoot ya.

I am totally against police brutality and the execution in this country of Charles Mendes an innocent non gun carrying guy was seen as just that. no need for a new movement called Brazilian lives matter to shore up attention. The people also stood up against the Iraq war- sending our troops to murder innocents, no racist Iraqi lives matter  because we saw it as ALL lives matter. The Iraqi and our troops lives mattered!  why make it a race hate campaigner?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2017, 08:02:54 AM »

The truth about Black Lives Matter......

https://youtu.be/sJHvppVEBTY

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2017, 09:00:50 AM »
The truth about Black Lives Matter......

https://youtu.be/sJHvppVEBTY

You're spot on with your comments here Spammy. BLM is effectively a terrorist organisation and Britain is becoming a liberal, safe space home of the snowflakes just like millennial USA. I just looked at the topical Chicago shootings this week ... 19 over the Superbowl weekend including 2 kids. 9 shot Monday and 9 again yesterday (7 Feb). That is just Obama's adopted hometown which the anti-police media will never mention.

BLM will never mention that nearly all the shooters and victims are black. They will never mention that many more whites than blacks are shot by the police or they just point out that there are many more whites than blacks in the population. What they never point out is that although 0nly 15% of the population blacks commit well over 50% of all murders and violent crimes therefore Police are far more often confronted with armed and murderous blacks than whites.

Although whites are 62% of the population and blacks 15%, blacks kill twice as many whites than the reverse! Does BLM give a shit about how violent and murderous their people are? Of course not! Nor do they care that a high proportion of officers involved in inner city shootings are black or Hispanic! That doesn't matter either .... it is as always just a BLM story of brutal white police murdering defenceless black youth!             

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2017, 09:32:24 PM »
You're spot on with your comments here Spammy. BLM is effectively a terrorist organisation and Britain is becoming a liberal, safe space home of the snowflakes just like millennial USA. I just looked at the topical Chicago shootings this week ... 19 over the Superbowl weekend including 2 kids. 9 shot Monday and 9 again yesterday (7 Feb). That is just Obama's adopted hometown which the anti-police media will never mention.

BLM will never mention that nearly all the shooters and victims are black. They will never mention that many more whites than blacks are shot by the police or they just point out that there are many more whites than blacks in the population. What they never point out is that although 0nly 15% of the population blacks commit well over 50% of all murders and violent crimes therefore Police are far more often confronted with armed and murderous blacks than whites.

Although whites are 62% of the population and blacks 15%, blacks kill twice as many whites than the reverse! Does BLM give a shit about how violent and murderous their people are? Of course not! Nor do they care that a high proportion of officers involved in inner city shootings are black or Hispanic! That doesn't matter either .... it is as always just a BLM story of brutal white police murdering defenceless black youth!             

Comedy... oh take a joke Dear white People!  erm um hmmm what about Dear Black people...  ancha laffin ther blud
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4212850/Racist-Netflix-series-gets-million-dislikes-ONE-day.html
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2017, 10:54:44 PM »
Comedy... oh take a joke Dear white People!  erm um hmmm what about Dear Black people...  ancha laffin ther blud
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4212850/Racist-Netflix-series-gets-million-dislikes-ONE-day.html

Black Lives Matter visited Obama's White House many times .... White Lives Matter would be The New KKK and All Lives Matter is considered an anti-black racist statement. No wonder the internet is being flooded by Pepe The Frog, the darling of the resistance to SJW Leftist Libtards.