Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - Lookout posts a blinder  (Read 3950 times)

Offline John

Jeremy Bamber forum - Lookout posts a blinder
« on: December 01, 2012, 11:15:21 PM »
I'm sorry but I just have to repost this blinder which lookout posted on the blue forum earlier...

Quote from: lookout
I feel sad that Jeremy hasn't got any family to support him. It would have made a huge difference.

Yes lookout, it is sad...you see, he murdered them all!   8(0(*
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:47:19 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline buddy

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - Lookout posts a blinder
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 11:24:10 PM »
I'm sorry but I just have to repost this blinder which lookout posted on the blue forum earlier...

I feel sad that Jeremy hasn't got any family to support him. It would have made a huge difference.

Even I had a chuckle at that.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 11:45:06 PM »

Even I had a chuckle at that.

Unbelievable Lookout! What a piece of work you really are!

And actually Lookout 'dear' Bamber has quite an extensive extended family plus his birth family ... and ever single one of them knows he is a vile murderer!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 09:11:30 AM »
The family that knew Bamber at the time of the crime are all happy that he was capable of doing this. Where is the family member who says "No, not Jeremy!" Where is the family member that supports him having known him but not thinking he could do it?

Says a lot really.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 01:34:01 PM »
Mat, that's because they were all after Jeremy's rightful inheritance. So as luck would have it the murders done by Sheila and her suicide were exploited by them to show Jeremy did it, meaning his inheritance went to them. And as luck would have it as well, Julie Mugford wanted a way to get back at Jeremy for dumping him. coincidentally all of Jeremy's family had been murdered so what better way for a spurned lover to get back at her ex then accusing him of murder in court?

Do the Blue forum not understand how ridiculous this all sounds?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 01:46:02 PM »
Mat, that's because they were all after Jeremy's rightful inheritance. So as luck would have it the murders done by Sheila and her suicide were exploited by them to show Jeremy did it, meaning his inheritance went to them. And as luck would have it as well, Julie Mugford wanted a way to get back at Jeremy for dumping him. coincidentally all of Jeremy's family had been murdered so what better way for a spurned lover to get back at her ex then accusing him of murder in court?

Nicely put Goatboy .... it's uterly ludicrous as you say!

The surviving family suffered the murdering of 5 members of their family. For anyone to think they would conspire to blame the surviving son for those murders so they could get their hands on the inheritance is quite sick in my opinion and those that spout such nonsense should be ashamed of themselves!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »

I was reading your post thinking "what's happened to goatboy... why's he talking non-sense!" then I twigged.  8@??)(

Offline goatboy

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 02:46:45 PM »

I was reading your post thinking "what's happened to goatboy... why's he talking non-sense!" then I twigged.  8@??)(

lol.

I wonder if anyone from Tesko towers may have read it and thought "at last, someone on the red forum understands the case".