Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > Madeleine McCann (3) disappeared from her parent's holiday apartment at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007. No trace of her has ever been found.

Poll - The Divergence of Views on this subject

(1/7) > >>

Aiofe:
Reading this and other forums, there is an incredible divergence of views on this subject, often looking like two completely separate camps.

One side defends the Portuguese Original Investigation, supports Goncalo Amaral, believes the McCanns are responsible in some way beyond neglect for the Disappearance of Madeleine, and most of all: believes that all the other 'side' is completely wrong.
The other side defends the McCanns against any more wrong doing than sub-criminal neglect, sees the original Portuguese investigation by Amaral and others to be severely flawed,  believes that an Abduction by people unknown took place, and most of all: believes that all the other 'side' is completely wrong.

I am trying to gauge the certainty of belief and willingness to accept alternate possibilities.

(Please note that this does not include the concept of legal or moral neglect- most people seem to believe that there was a level of neglect, and there is some argument about  whether this was illegal in Portugal. The question above only applies to direct responsibility for the disappearance of Madeleine- was she removed by strangers or harmed by her family is what divides the camps. Even if the McCanns neglect enabled an abduction, the perpetrators are still the abductors.)

Mr Moderator:
Thank you for posting this poll Aiofe.  It has been edited in accordance with forum rules and protocols.

Aiofe:

--- Quote from: Mr Moderator on October 29, 2013, 01:08:30 PM ---Thank you for posting this poll Aiofe.  It has been edited in accordance with forum rules and protocols.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. I can't even see what you have edited!

Cariad:
This is a toughie!

I read 1, as any evidential outcome at first and was about to tick it.....

I'm going for 3, I think.

The only thing I absolutely know for sure in this case, is that Madeleine McCann is missing and has been since the 3rd of May 2007.

pathfinder73:
Yes I voted 3 to be fair and open minded. Notice pro McCann's aren't open minded. Innocent no matter what blazing to the top!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version