Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Luke Mitchell and the murder of his teenage girfriend Jodi Jones on 30 June 2003.

Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes

(1/236) > >>

John:
Mat, it is extremely interesting that SF Scott Forbes is being mentioned tonight on the blue forum and reference is being made to his past.   This was the guy who took his student pal Mark Kane to the police when he came home the day after Jodi's murder with scratches on his face.

I have spoken to this guy at length about events.

Claudia:

--- Quote from: John on August 19, 2012, 09:28:45 PM ---Mat, it is extremely interesting that SF Scott Forbes is being mentioned tonight on the blue forum and reference is being made to his past.   This was the guy who took his student pal Mark Kane to the police when he came home the day after Jodi's murder with scratches on his face.

--- End quote ---
How did you get in touch with him john?

John:

--- Quote from: Claudia on August 19, 2012, 09:33:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: John on August 19, 2012, 09:28:45 PM ---Mat, it is extremely interesting that SF Scott Forbes is being mentioned tonight on the blue forum and reference is being made to his past.   This was the guy who took his student pal Mark Kane to the police when he came home the day after Jodi's murder with scratches on his face.

--- End quote ---
How did you get in touch with him john?

--- End quote ---

I didn't, he got in touch with the confidential hotline number and asked for me to contact him.

ActualMat:

--- End quote ---

Did SF have a criminal record? Was it anything serious? LM also had a history though, didn't he? Threatening girls.

John:

--- Quote from: ActualMat on August 19, 2012, 09:50:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: John on August 19, 2012, 09:28:45 PM ---Mat, it is extremely interesting that SF Scott Forbes is being mentioned tonight on the blue forum and reference is being made to his criminal record.   This was the guy who took his student pal Mark Kane to the police when he came home the day after Jodi's murder with scratches on his face.

--- End quote ---

Did SF have a criminal record? Was it anything serious? LM also had a history though, didn't he? Threatening girls.

--- End quote ---

Scott Forbes threatened me with legal action over the case because as a prospective lawyer he didn't want his name all over the internet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version