Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 20701 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #420 on: May 15, 2021, 01:21:46 PM »
I don't think that is any accident. 

There are those who simply cannot bear the thought of a forum which allows the likes of you and me to have a voice. 

They set up their failed forum to attack this one ~ didn't work out as planned though did it. 
So turning it into a disrespected cess pit is plan B.       MY OPINION ... but the truth is out there.

It is just about done now, although I can't say that I actually care anymore.

I no longer have any desire to Delete anything, or would even know where to begin.

Fortunately, this is of no odds to The McCanns.  This Forum is defunct.

Offline barrier

« Reply #421 on: May 15, 2021, 01:34:37 PM »

I no longer have any desire to Delete anything, or would even know where to begin.

Fortunately, this is of no odds to The McCanns. This Forum is defunct.

Was this forum at the behest and for them ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #422 on: May 15, 2021, 01:54:49 PM »
Here is one such example, Brietta. My daughter uses TikTok and showed me the actual footage a couple of days ago.
https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/tiktokkers-pretend-to-be-madeleine-mccann-in-sickening-new-trend/news-story/1852a41e72932b9b2c7f57db7a5df63a

Allow me to don my tin hat for a moment, Anthro.

Is it co-incidental that these young women suddenly appeared on the internet over the period of Madeleine's birthday complete with photographic histories and some sporting colobomas.

Far too pat and I think if gunit wants to take it back to source she might find a wrinkly old man staring back at her instead of an eighteen year old lookalike.

Just a thought 😁
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #423 on: May 15, 2021, 01:56:34 PM »
Was this forum at the behest and for them ?

What a silly question.  This Forum was about balance.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #424 on: May 15, 2021, 02:01:22 PM »

Fortunately, this is of no odds to The McCanns.  This Forum is defunct.

I think we and her parents will find out what happened to Madeleine but the hatred will continue.  Far too ingrained in some psyches to ever be otherwise.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #425 on: May 15, 2021, 02:12:30 PM »
I think we and her parents will find out what happened to Madeleine but the hatred will continue.  Far too ingrained in some psyches to ever be otherwise.

Why do you think that?
Even if Brueckner is the man, what makes you think he will say what happened to her?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #426 on: May 15, 2021, 03:13:40 PM »
Why do you think that?
Even if Brueckner is the man, what makes you think he will say what happened to her?

I don't think he ever will ... pretty soon it may well be the only 'power' he has and he won't give it up.  The police will have to find evidence to charge and convict him and I think they are almost there - just case building extra carefully since murder has been mentioned.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #427 on: May 15, 2021, 03:18:33 PM »

Sadly, it is doing my head in and causing me some distress for my own sake.

Offline barrier

« Reply #428 on: May 15, 2021, 04:03:09 PM »
I don't think he ever will ... pretty soon it may well be the only 'power' he has and he won't give it up.  The police will have to find evidence to charge and convict him and I think they are almost there - just case building extra carefully since murder has been mentioned.

Only took 14 yrs to catch up with why Harrison was brought in.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #429 on: May 15, 2021, 05:31:09 PM »
Only took 14 yrs to catch up with why Harrison was brought in.
I think for UK police murder was the most likely from the start.  I don't think anyone seriously suggests the McCanns are guilty of murder

Offline jassi

« Reply #430 on: May 15, 2021, 05:54:42 PM »
I've never heard that anyone has ever accused McCann of murder.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #431 on: May 16, 2021, 06:46:23 PM »
Why would those who claim all options are on the table dismiss murder by the parents as a possibility?  I’d like to know their rationale, so kindly present it here.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #432 on: May 29, 2021, 06:20:33 PM »
Why would those who claim all options are on the table dismiss murder by the parents as a possibility?  I’d like to know their rationale, so kindly present it here.

Wellll murder means it would have been planned. "Gerry lets kill our daughter on holiday" Kate  "Okay how will we accomplish this"... oh erm and why would we do that?

Yeah, no,  not  very likely really. Now- manslaughter, accidental killing- maybe a case could be made with evidence.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #433 on: May 29, 2021, 06:41:59 PM »
Wellll murder means it would have been planned. "Gerry lets kill our daughter on holiday" Kate  "Okay how will we accomplish this"... oh erm and why would we do that?

Yeah, no,  not  very likely really. Now- manslaughter, accidental killing- maybe a case could be made with evidence.
you do know not all murders are planned days in advance don’t you?  So let’s try that again.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly