Author Topic: Why now?  (Read 30083 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Why now?
« Reply #330 on: November 30, 2021, 01:42:17 AM »
And yet some still insist that the dog alerts are conclusive evidence of parental involvement, why do you think that is?

I would hazard a guess that they believe cadaverine and/or blood plus a missing child leads them to conclude Madeleine died in the apartment and presume that the parents were involved. They neglect the fact that the DNA analysis was "inconclusive" so presently there is no conclusive evidence to prove parental involvement.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #331 on: November 30, 2021, 05:38:51 AM »
And yet some still insist that the dog alerts are conclusive evidence of parental involvement, why do you think that is?

Some still insist that an alleged open window and shutters is evidence of stranger abduction. People believe what they want to believe.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #332 on: November 30, 2021, 07:23:53 AM »
Some still insist that an alleged open window and shutters is evidence of stranger abduction. People believe what they want to believe.
So you must surely agree the dog alerts tell us nothing wrt to what happened to Madeleine and are therefore an irrelevance as I have stated on many an occasion.  Hurrah!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 07:50:29 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #333 on: November 30, 2021, 08:02:11 AM »
So you must surely agree the dog alerts tell us nothing wrt to what happened to Madeleine and are therefore an irrelevance as I have stated on many an occasion.  Hurrah!

They aren't conclusive evidence or an irrelevance. Neither are the alleged open window and shutters.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #334 on: November 30, 2021, 08:40:40 AM »
They aren't conclusive evidence or an irrelevance. Neither are the alleged open window and shutters.
The dog alerts have clearly been ruled an irrelevance by at least two police forces, imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #335 on: November 30, 2021, 09:37:53 AM »
The dog alerts have clearly been ruled an irrelevance by at least two police forces, imo.

Perhaps because they are investigating stranger abduction. It's not clear why they are doing that. Maybe one day they'll be required to explain.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #336 on: November 30, 2021, 10:33:53 AM »
Perhaps because they are investigating stranger abduction. It's not clear why they are doing that. Maybe one day they'll be required to explain.
Perhaps because that is the way the evidence is pointing?  Either that or both police forces are a) completely stupid or b) conspiring in a pan-European cover up to protect the McCanns.  Which do you think is the most likely?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #337 on: November 30, 2021, 10:56:53 AM »
Perhaps because that is the way the evidence is pointing?  Either that or both police forces are a) completely stupid or b) conspiring in a pan-European cover up to protect the McCanns.  Which do you think is the most likely?

That's what they might have to explain one day.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #338 on: November 30, 2021, 11:27:35 AM »
That's what they might have to explain one day.
Which do you think is the most likely?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #339 on: November 30, 2021, 11:40:34 AM »
Which do you think is the most likely?

It doesn't matter what I think, but I don't see strong evidence pointing to abduction. Consequently I don't understand why the remit for Operation Grange was to investigate an abduction.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #340 on: November 30, 2021, 11:49:25 AM »
It doesn't matter what I think, but I don't see strong evidence pointing to abduction. Consequently I don't understand why the remit for Operation Grange was to investigate an abduction.
Of course it doesn’t matter what you think and as you know far less than the professionals  investigsting the case that’s hardly surprising , however I’m just interested to know why you think two police forces are treating the case as one of abduction by a stranger.  You must have some opinion on the matter, I simply don’t believe anyone who says they don’t.  So what’s your opinion?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #341 on: November 30, 2021, 12:03:56 PM »

I think the alleged dog alerts are less indicative than you think

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #342 on: November 30, 2021, 01:28:41 PM »
Of course it doesn’t matter what you think and as you know far less than the professionals  investigsting the case that’s hardly surprising , however I’m just interested to know why you think two police forces are treating the case as one of abduction by a stranger.  You must have some opinion on the matter, I simply don’t believe anyone who says they don’t.  So what’s your opinion?

How can I know why, when no evidence has been shared?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #343 on: November 30, 2021, 01:49:27 PM »
How can I know why, when no evidence has been shared?
You can certainly have an opinion on which is most likely -that both forces are 1) following the evidence, 2) completely stupid, or 3) colluding in a massive conspiracy.  IMO 1 is the most likely, what’s your opinion? 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #344 on: November 30, 2021, 04:46:31 PM »
You can certainly have an opinion on which is most likely -that both forces are 1) following the evidence, 2) completely stupid, or 3) colluding in a massive conspiracy.  IMO 1 is the most likely, what’s your opinion?

Are those the only possibilities you can think of? I don't subscribe to any of them.
Result = happy posting.