Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259386 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 06:13:19 PM »
Blue is a complete and utter embarrassment.  As at typing this a total of 20 posts have been made today on the 'To whom it may concern' thread.  In reality the only person concerned is 'Caroline'.

'Caroline' if you are that concerned about authenticating your id may I suggest you seek the services of a notary public. 

One day you want a truce and the next you deliver an unprovoked torrent of insults:

"Shite intuition"
"Dumb"
"Paranoid fools"
"Need to grow up"
"Crazy"
"Chips on their shoulder"
"Hide behind keyboards spitting venom at strangers simply because they feel inadequate"

You state "A simple admission of being WRONG would suffice!!  I can't speak for other posters but none will be forthcoming from myself as I don't believe I am WRONG!! 

I will tell you why I believe Keira and Caroline are one of the same.  The maximum number ever on Blue was 390.  This includes guests and members.  The population of the UK is circa 60 million. (I accept an odd guest/member may be from outside UK).  From this we can see the number of UK based individuals interested in The Jeremy Bamber forum is quite literally a drop in the ocean. 

Keria/Caroline were both mods, with an authoritarian style especially with regard to bans etc., and blow me down with a feather both regularly post in the early hours of the morning.  Statistical chances of Keira/Caroline not being one of the same is imo small enough to dismiss it. 

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1746.msg54678.html#msg54678

I honestly don't care who anyone is.  I am not the one who went about researching posters and their families you were.  And that is why you are disliked along with the fact that you treat posters unfairly and shabbily in your capacity of mod.

I always thought that it was a bit odd that when Keira disappeared after trying to get into Mat's pants, Caroline popped up out of nowhere, with exactly the same knowledge on the  Bamber case.     >@@(*&)         8)-)))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 06:47:05 PM »
I always thought that it was a bit odd that when Keira disappeared after trying to get into Mat's pants, Caroline popped up out of nowhere, with exactly the same knowledge on the  Bamber case.     >@@(*&)         8)-)))

Agreed  8((()*/ it's so obvious. Her arrogance prevents her from seeing these things.  She doesn't even hide the fact that she thinks we're fools hence her "paranoid fools" comment in post #24 on the To Whom...thread.

I've slightly burnt my homemade cod fishcakes  8)><(

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 08:06:22 PM »
Agreed  8((()*/ it's so obvious. Her arrogance prevents her from seeing these things.  She doesn't even hide the fact that she thinks we're fools hence her "paranoid fools" comment in post #24 on the To Whom...thread.

I've slightly burnt my homemade cod fishcakes  8)><(

Oh dear, sorry about your fishcakes.   8(8-))

I've been thinking of Mat, so I'm having two plums, a banana, and a blob of cream.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 08:24:14 PM »
 ?{)(**

Make sure you're gentle with the banana.

Offline Myster

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2014, 08:41:39 PM »

I've been thinking of Mat, so I'm having two plums, a banana, and a blob of cream.

Only a blob!!!?.. don't forget he's still a young stud !
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2014, 09:06:52 PM »
Me thinks Keiraline protests too much about not being Keira! Why would she care so much!

Nice to read Gladys being as pompous a tw.. as ever ...... thank the lord I don't live on the same chavvy cul de sac as that numpty!

jackiepreece

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 10:56:45 PM »
Holly you are totally spot on with your reasons.
Especially with the times and disgusting pompous attitude.
As for me being called an idiot it's far better than being accused and found guilty of breach of trust.

Nobody gives a toss on that forum about Jeremy Bamber most of them turned it into the Stephanie Hall show and backed all the abuse dished out to Simon Halls family, friends and ex girlfriend

They should all be ashamed of their behaviour

The profile photo is probably her granddaughter

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 11:15:30 PM »
Well now we've cleared the Keira thing up.... (again)

Seems it's going to be the Stephanie Hal show there for a while (again) as she's now claiming.. some pretty astonishing things. I'll quote the post incase she deletes it and tries to say I made it up.

Stephanie Hall Post.
When I was a child I lived next door to a 'pervert' who sexually abused me.  When I told 'adults' about this they didn't believe me.

He and his wife became good friends of my mother and step-father.

He was a disgusting man. I hated being left lone with him. I remember once his baby son was in my parents house up on the bed in his cot in one of the rooms and I went to check on him. The 'perve" followed me up the stairs and literally pushed me up against the bedroom wall and tried to stick his tongue down my throat.

I was a child, I don't even think I was 11 years old.

This kind of shit stays with all adult children and leaves scars....

There were other things he did which I'm not prepared to disclose at this time but when he got me up against the wall, his wife and my family were sat downstairs, ignorant to what was going on upstairs.

I often wonder if he did this to others?

Offline puglove

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 11:41:31 PM »

Seems it's going to be the Stephanie Hal show there for a while (again) as she's now claiming.. some pretty astonishing things. I'll quote the post incase she deletes it and tries to say I made it up.

Stephanie Hall Post.

Let's all hope that she can find the courage to share this bombshell with the new gorjus.  *crinkles eyes supportively*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2014, 07:15:32 AM »

Oh you've whet my appetite for a healthy breafast with a couple of naughties...think I'll have a banana split with natural yoghurt, sprinkling of crushed nuts (sorry Mat  @)(++(*) and a  line of raspberry sauce running down the middle.   8)-)))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2014, 07:27:49 AM »
Holly you are totally spot on with your reasons.
Especially with the times and disgusting pompous attitude.
As for me being called an idiot it's far better than being accused and found guilty of breach of trust.

Nobody gives a toss on that forum about Jeremy Bamber most of them turned it into the Stephanie Hall show and backed all the abuse dished out to Simon Halls family, friends and ex girlfriend

They should all be ashamed of their behaviour

The profile photo is probably her granddaughter

8((()*/

Haven't you missed the word 'great' out of your post  8(0(*

According to Keiraline my logic is flawed  8-)(--).  Posts from others on this thread just reinforce what we all know  8(0(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2014, 01:56:57 PM »

Stephanie Hall Post.

Careful Mat mate, she has stalked for far less!

I don't believe a word old frassle head says and I don't know what adult 'adult children' are either!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2014, 02:05:25 AM »
Who is Martin on the blue? Obviously been there a while (although forgets things either by choice or because they don't pay good enough attention.)

Their posts haven't stood out to me before, haven't even noticed them until they made some remarks about Caroline. From Martin's posting style, I take it that it's a female?

Bamberette?

Who hates Carolines questioning the Bamber case so much that they've created topics to try and dis-credit her position.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2014, 02:06:50 AM »
Don't know who Martin is, but I'm Larry lurex!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2014, 02:07:27 AM »
 8)-)))