Author Topic: Anectdotal witness evidence  (Read 13543 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Anectdotal witness evidence
« Reply #315 on: December 30, 2021, 10:22:13 AM »
Please explain.
I have.. Many many times

Offline Brietta

« Reply #316 on: December 30, 2021, 10:27:42 AM »
Why keep on about it then? Imo it's of no significance at all.

On the contrary - the PJ found it of the greatest significance that a dog would bypass an item which it totally ignored several times only alerting to it subsequently.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #317 on: December 30, 2021, 10:35:50 AM »
Yes, Grime called Eddie back. So what? Who says that's wrong? McCann supporters seem to think it is, but they have no expertise in dog handling imo.
From the screening of the videos, referred previously, done when the dogs were working, some doubts arise. We don't want and we can't take the place of the trainer, we only wish to alert, with this paragraph, to some facts, that according to us, need further clarification.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ANALYSIS-11-VOLUMES.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #318 on: December 30, 2021, 10:52:33 AM »
I have.. Many many times

The problem being that your opinion may be wrong.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #319 on: December 30, 2021, 11:06:50 AM »
From the screening of the videos, referred previously, done when the dogs were working, some doubts arise. We don't want and we can't take the place of the trainer, we only wish to alert, with this paragraph, to some facts, that according to us, need further clarification.

I would think most sceptics haven't seen this

Offline jassi

« Reply #320 on: December 30, 2021, 11:13:39 AM »

What that report doesn't say is whether further clarification was forthcoming.
Perhaps that is elsewhere.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #321 on: December 30, 2021, 11:13:54 AM »

So did Grime work his dogs differently in Luz than he did on other jobs? It can't be assumed that he did. Nor can it be assumed that he did anything wrong just because some PJ analysts and McCann supporters didn't understand what they observed.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #322 on: December 30, 2021, 11:22:26 AM »
The problem being that your opinion may be wrong.

It's backed by plenty of evidence.  The problem is opinions can be wrong and the alerts in this case seem to rely heavily on Grimes opinion. How do you think it was possible for Eddie to alert twice to a coconut fragnent. That raises sime serious questions imo
As I've said the evidence supports that the alerts in thus case were the result of a poorly thought out experiment. No wonder Harrison... As you confirmed.. Back tracked after the alerts.
The latest evidence I think will confirm Maddue did not die in the, apartment..... But imi Grime has, already had the value from what may well be quite bogus alerts.  I dint think he did it deliberately... I think he just placed to much faith/belief in his and his digs abilities

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #323 on: December 30, 2021, 11:25:25 AM »
So did Grime work his dogs differently in Luz than he did on other jobs? It can't be assumed that he did. Nor can it be assumed that he did anything wrong just because some PJ analysts and McCann supporters didn't understand what they observed.

I think we all have a very good understanding of what we observed.. Particularly Grimes claim of the, CC alert.
The dogs just are not as reliable as you and others think.. Which Grime has confirmed and imo will soon be proven

Offline Brietta

« Reply #324 on: December 30, 2021, 12:29:35 PM »

The case under discussion is the deployment of an incompetent dog in Praia da Luz and the subsequent dastardly misrepresentation of of what went on there by sceptics who feel no shame in demonstrating their abysmal ignorance at every opportunity.

Nice attempt at deflection nonetheless - can't fault a trier.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #325 on: December 30, 2021, 12:49:21 PM »
I, on the other hand, see criticism being levelled at Grime by people with no knowledge of the subject and no evidence to support their beliefs.

Eddie's 'incompetence' in Luz is just another myth imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #326 on: December 30, 2021, 12:53:44 PM »
It's backed by plenty of evidence.  The problem is opinions can be wrong and the alerts in this case seem to rely heavily on Grimes opinion. How do you think it was possible for Eddie to alert twice to a coconut fragnent. That raises sime serious questions imo
As I've said the evidence supports that the alerts in thus case were the result of a poorly thought out experiment. No wonder Harrison... As you confirmed.. Back tracked after the alerts.
The latest evidence I think will confirm Maddue did not die in the, apartment..... But imi Grime has, already had the value from what may well be quite bogus alerts.  I dint think he did it deliberately... I think he just placed to much faith/belief in his and his digs abilities

I think he might have been demob happy in Luz.

New business.

Freedom from the constraints imposed by operating as part of team which had to adhere to professional standards.
The fact that the requirement for the cadaver dog's qualification to be regularly updated had been deliberately ignored is I think a bit of a warning shot.

The Jersey Review - Operation Rectangle - criticised Grime's deployment in fields beyond his qualifications.  I think that is quite revealing also.

When has there been such emphasis before or since on working dogs and their handler when working a case. They seem to have had their own fan club established with the marketing slogan of "DOGS DON'T LIE".  Why on earth should that ever have been thought appropriate.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #327 on: December 30, 2021, 12:55:02 PM »
I, on the other hand, see criticism being levelled at Grime by people with no knowledge of the subject and no evidence to support their beliefs.

All my criticisms are valid and supported by evidence.... Plus the investigation seems to be totally ignoring thr alerts.
Imo the alerts are total BS and will soon be proven to be the case.  I'm quite qualified to assess evidence... More so than Grime... All my opimion

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #328 on: December 30, 2021, 12:56:35 PM »
I think he might have been demob happy in Luz.

New business.

Freedom from the constraints imposed by operating as part of team which had to adhere to professional standards.
The fact that the requirement for the cadaver dog's qualification to be regularly updated had been deliberately ignored is I think a bit of a warning shot.

The Jersey Review - Operation Rectangle - criticised Grime's deployment in fields beyond his qualifications.  I think that is quite revealing also.

When has there been such emphasis before or since on working dogs and their handler when working a case. They seem to have had their own fan club established with the marketing slogan of "DOGS DON'T LIE".  Why on earth should that ever have been thought appropriate.

Don't forget Eddie alerted twice to a coconut shell in Jersey... What else could that be other than handler bias

Offline Brietta

« Reply #329 on: December 30, 2021, 01:10:39 PM »

That is very much a post made by one suffering from the "Non so Blind" syndrome suffered by sceptics.

You have no excuse for professing ignorance that Eddie had been deployed in the field when considered INCOMPETENT.

IT IS NO MYTH - it is a matter of record in an official police review undertaken for the Parliament of the States of Jersey.  https://www.gov.je/SiteCollectionDocuments/Government%20and%20administration/R%20Operation%20Rectangle%20review%20of%20the%20efficient%20and%20effective%20use%20of%20resources%20201005%20BDO%20Alto.pdf

Yet again your 'opinion' flies in the face of the evidence and reason.  Quite extraordinary, I think.