Author Topic: I'm getting reports that Madeleine is alive.  (Read 36740 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: I'm getting reports that Madeleine is alive.
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2021, 08:34:35 AM »
It sounds to me to be a group of people doing the same thing that we are doing.  Nothing wrong with that and someone might come up with something useful.  But I doubt it is The Holy Grail and nor do I see any harm in sharing it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2021, 08:36:10 AM »
Bernhard Fischer I found your posts and comments to be like riddles and at times, illiterate. You make no sense what so ever and don't back up your claims with genuine facts. You are becoming a laughing stock amongst  members of genuine groups. You could start up your own group, showing evidence and back up to all your theories. I wait in anticipation! 🙄😁

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2021, 08:39:22 AM »
It seems he is on a ‘Madeleine’ facebook page. Along with William Logan/Tell. My opinion.
There seemed an important line there "if you think she is still alive who removed her from 5A".   Someone is asking BF who took MM out of 5A.

Bernhard Fischer I found your posts and comments to be like riddles and at times, illiterate. You make no sense what so ever and don't back up your claims with genuine facts. You are becoming a laughing stock amongst  members of genuine groups. You could start up your own group, showing evidence and back up to all your theories. I wait in anticipation! 🙄😁
Was that you asking BF that?

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2021, 08:41:42 AM »
There seemed an important line there "if you think she is still alive who removed her from 5A".   Someone is asking BF who took MM out of 5A.
Was that you asking BF that?

That is a comment to him from another member of a MM FB, group

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2021, 08:43:07 AM »
Who is Bernhart Fischer
Has he suggested you need to send him money for more information

Where does  he suggest you go from here.
That looks like a professional photo.. Where did he get it
I will try a reverse image search on my pc
What is a "reverse image search"?
Do you get a different result from just a normal image search?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 08:45:34 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2021, 08:44:41 AM »
Rob.. If he thinks she's still alive and knows where what does he intend to do... He sounds like a crank

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2021, 08:48:25 AM »
I have seen the photo of the girl he was thinking it might be Madeleine but I doubt it as the eye color was out.

From a Google image search "
Image size:
150 × 156
No other sizes of this image found.
Possible related search: Wrinkle"

Google thought it was like photos about wrinkle treatments etc.   Can you see any wrinkles?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2021, 08:54:18 AM »
Moderation

Offline Myster

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2021, 08:57:30 AM »
She's nothing like MM would now appear... ask Sadie, our resident portraitist.  Her eyes are closer together, her nares, alae and tip are a different shape and the distance between the base of her nose and upper lip is less than MM's would be.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2021, 09:02:00 AM »
Here’s “Maddie” given a full makeover on this website
https://esteticaanayrizabal.com/curso-aprende-a-maquillarte
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2021, 09:04:07 AM »
She crops up here on an Israeli website
https://eventa.co.il/?p=1931
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2021, 09:07:23 AM »
Here she is in Poland
http://www.sanyo.com.pl/

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2021, 09:08:17 AM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2021, 09:10:36 AM »
Maddie appears to have become a model whose stock photo has been used numerous times by websites around the world.  What a turn up for the books!  Amazing its taken all this time to find her really...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2021, 09:11:54 AM »
She crops up here on an Israeli website
https://eventa.co.il/?p=1931

That is 100% the same girl same photo  robs been scammed again