Author Topic: Deviant: Jeremy Bamber And The White House Farm Murders by Paul Harrison  (Read 26220 times)

Offline John

Can't wait to read this promised revealing new evidence, won't hold my breath though.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:21:19 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Wow it's so bad I feel embarrassed for him! 

The 'smoking gun' is a letter PH claims he received from from an old lag, published in full, claiming SC was JB's accomplice!  I had to skip to the end to get that.  I'm up to page 31 and for the most part all he has done is slag of JB's "disciples".

It's clear few have contributed.  Those who have are in the main now deceased: DS Jones, DI Miller, ACC Simpson and Ed Lawson QC and therefore are unable to confirm or deny PH's claims.

The guy is completely barking IMO and makes Mike look sane  @)(++(*

Hope he stays holed up on the sparsely populated island and doesn't decide to relocate to the mainland.

He obviously never learns.  On the first page he states he has had to endure deliberate lies published on the internet about him.  Reader on Blue kindly pointed out to him when he was posting and made reference to deliberate lies that all lies are by definition deliberate  @)(++(*

I wonder why he is so fixated on "deliberate lies"  @)(++(*

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

He has acknowledged Caroline as his "talented researcher"  ?>)()<

So not Keira then?  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:50:49 AM by Caroline »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Why not?  Coz PH says not?  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Pleased you can see the funny side of being associated with such drivel!

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

I just see the funny side of you!  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

I just see the funny side of you!  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

How's this for funny then. Inside cover of Deviant "Penned by crime writer and former police officer Paul Harrison, Deviant is the only book on the subject written by someone in attendance at the 1986 trial of Jeremy Bamber...,"

Page 137: "I [PH] was fortunate in that one such encounter was with a gentleman called Ed Lawson QC.  I had no idea at the time, but within minutes of sharing refreshments with him I learned that he had been the junior for Geoffrey Rivlin, Bamber's defence council at the murder trial".

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

How's this for funny then. Inside cover of Deviant "Penned by crime writer and former police officer Paul Harrison, Deviant is the only book on the subject written by someone in attendance at the 1986 trial of Jeremy Bamber...,"

Page 137: "I [PH] was fortunate in that one such encounter was with a gentleman called Ed Lawson QC.  I had no idea at the time, but within minutes of sharing refreshments with him I learned that he had been the junior for Geoffrey Rivlin, Bamber's defence council at the murder trial".

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

The intonation being?  I don't think any trial has a 'cast list'. Why would someone at the trial remember all the names and faces of every member of the defence/prosecution?

Offline guinness

Wow it's so bad I feel embarrassed for him! 

The 'smoking gun' is a letter PH claims he received from from an old lag, published in full, claiming SC was JB's accomplice!  I had to skip to the end to get that.  I'm up to page 31 and for the most part all he has done is slag of JB's "disciples".

It's clear few have contributed.  Those who have are in the main now deceased: DS Jones, DI Miller, ACC Simpson and Ed Lawson QC and therefore are unable to confirm or deny PH's claims.

The guy is completely barking IMO and makes Mike look sane  @)(++(*

Hope he stays holed up on the sparsely populated island and doesn't decide to relocate to the mainland.

He obviously never learns.  On the first page he states he has had to endure deliberate lies published on the internet about him.  Reader on Blue kindly pointed out to him when he was posting and made reference to deliberate lies that all lies are by definition deliberate  @)(++(*

I wonder why he is so fixated on "deliberate lies"  @)(++(*

is that it ? Is that the sum of new evidence?

As an ex copper you would think he would know better - an ex con says one thing  - With no proof - and then JB says he is telling lies .

End of . Its hear say -

or even  it could be a letter written by someone with a grudge - or perceived grudge.

anonymous letters - worth nothing unless they contain something that could be proved.

Offline John

Didn't I tell you so yonks ago.  Only Jeremy Bamber and AN Other know the finer details as to why he risked everything and did what he did and they ain't for telling.   8(0(*
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:29:40 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

As an ex copper you would think he would know better - an ex con says one thing  - With no proof - and then JB says he is telling lies .

End of . Its hear say -

or even  it could be a letter written by someone with a grudge - or perceived grudge.

anonymous letters - worth nothing unless they contain something that could be proved.

Anonymous letters seem to feature much in this book so no surprises there then. 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 05:51:46 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Didn't I tell you so yonks ago.  Only Jeremy Bamber and AN Other know the finer details as to why he risked everything and did what he did and they ain't for telling.   8(0(*

Yes you have always believed JB had an accomplice.  But SC?

According to the ex-con SC shot June and NB.  Then attacked NB with the rifle.  NB was only able to raise his arms to defend himself.  How could he raise both arms when the pathologist made it perfectly clear NB lost complete use of his left arm from the gunshot wound he sustained upstairs. 

PH has made no attempt to critique this so-called anonymous letter.  I wouldn't mind betting it's nothing more than his own warped imagination.

I wonder how many anonymous letters reach the sparsely populated island on any given day?  &%+((£. I'm surprised we haven't heard about sinking ferries en route  8)-)))

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/524489/Mass-killer-Jeremy-Bamber-s-threat-to-Scots-author-Harrison

Offline Holly Goodhead

End of . Its hear say -

Hello Guinness.  Lovely to see you on the forum again  8**8:/:

This author/book appear very unprofessional imo.

As I've already stated those police officers the author claims to have interviewed are all now deceased and no attempt has been made to verify these meetings by way of photos or even date, time and venue.

A quote from a journalist, Stuart Philips, was freelance so again the reader has to accept the authors use of his material at face-value.

The author claims a chance meeting with the late Ed Lawson QC.  Again no way of verifying the meeting and/or discussion used in the book.

The author also claims he attempted to track-down JB's friend Brett Collins in New Zealand.  He claims he eventually received a phone call but by his own admission he is unable to confirm he was talking to the man himself.  Obviously if BC turns up at a later date and states he never made such a call the author has his get out clause.

A lot of completely irrelevant information particularly with regard to JB's "disciples". 

I can't imagine any reader of true crime rating this book anything other than very poor.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:05:18 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline puglove

Rochy gets a mention, too!     8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

Anonymous letters seem to feature much in this book so no surprises there then.

I've just read the anonymous "smoking gun" letter, and I have no reason AT ALL to believe it isn't genuine.

It just really, really reminds me of when Gladys pretended to be Gav.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Rochy gets a mention, too!     8((()*/

Well remembered puglove.  I read the name D...C...and thought I know that name but all I could think of was the petite woman form Liberty.

I remember Roch asking me to stop flirting with him on Blue as his girlfriend was going to join the forum &%+((£