Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55943 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2022, 04:25:09 PM »
No doubt MWT will be able to reveal who had Brueckner's phone that evening, who his alibi is and how this information has escaped the BKA for the last 2 years.

Has it escaped the BKA, Wolters appealed for info regarding the call it seems he may have got it but not in the way he expected , he's made no more mention of it .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2022, 04:35:51 PM »
Let’s not forget MWT concluded Oscar Pistorious was innocent after interviewing…Oscar Pistorious. b @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2022, 04:46:04 PM »
Let’s not forget MWT concluded Oscar Pistorious was innocent after interviewing…Oscar Pistorious. b @)(++(*
Add Bamber to that list, who Williams-Thomas also thinks is innocent.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2022, 04:48:35 PM »
Correct. It's all been talk.

What an extraordinary post.

Wolter has always maintained that there is plenty of circumstantial evidence available for use against Brueckner.
I thought you would be aware of that fact.

Much as I would have expected you to know that Wolter has publicly declared there is now sufficient evidence to enable charges to be laid against Brueckner in relation to Madeleine.

Hans Christian Wolter, who is leading the investigation, said this weekend that police now have enough evidence to charge 43-year-old Christian Brueckner, who is a convicted paedophile, but want to ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/crime/madeleine-mccann-suspect-evidence-latest-b1935794.html

The Germans will process the perhaps multiple charges against Brueckner as they see fit and in the manner which best suits them.

If you think "it's all been talk" I think that is proof positive that you are totally out of touch with what is going on in the real world.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2022, 04:53:37 PM »
I shall look forward to his three parter on Ian Huntley and the Yorkshire Ripper then, cos they deffo didn’t do it either!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2022, 04:55:10 PM »
It most certainly is  all talk so far.

I eagerly await the action - i.e. charges laid
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2022, 04:57:21 PM »

Wolter has always maintained that there is plenty of circumstantial evidence available for use against Brueckner.

Much as I would have expected you to know that Wolter has publicly declared there is now sufficient evidence to enable charges to be laid against Brueckner in relation to Madeleine.

Hans Christian Wolter, who is leading the investigation, said this weekend that police now have enough evidence to charge 43-year-old Christian Brueckner, who is a convicted paedophile, but want to ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/crime/madeleine-mccann-suspect-evidence-latest-b1935794.html

The Germans will process the perhaps multiple charges against Brueckner as they see fit and in the manner which best suits them.

If you think "it's all been talk" I think that is proof positive that you are totally out of touch with what is going on in the real world.

You can believe what Wolters has said and what the press say he has said if you want but I don't have to.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2022, 04:57:33 PM »
JANUARY 9TH, 2022 - 2:31 PM

NEW DOCUMENTARY FROM ENGLAND RAISES QUESTIONS
Does the Maddie suspect have an alibi?
03:22

Source: BILD

articleby: KAI FELDHAUS AND CELAL CAKARpublished on
January 9th, 2022 - 2:25 pm

Praia da Luz - Are the investigations against Christian Brückner (45) over? A British TV documentary claims: The Maddie suspect should have an alibi for the night of the crime!

It has been known since June 2020 that the BKA and the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office consider the convicted pedophile to be the man who kidnapped little Maddie McCann (then 3) on May 3, 2007 from an apartment in the Algarve and killed her.

A new documentary from Great Britain claims that Christian Brückner had an alibi for the night of the crime
But the makers of the show, which is to be broadcast in England at the end of January, claim Brückner was "30 minutes away from the crime scene" at the time of the crime.

What's behind it?
BILD knows: There is a woman who claims to have spent almost every evening with Brückner around the time of the crime in May 2007. The police have already interrogated her. She couldn't remember whether the two were together on the evening of the crime, said the German. However, the suspect showed no change in behavior after Maddie's disappearance on May 3.

Even more: In the days after Maddie's disappearance, both even got into a police checkpoint, where officers were looking for Maddie. Here, too, Brückner did not behave conspicuously.

Maddie McCann disappeared from an apartment in Portugal on May 3, 2007

A pound of the German investigators against the suspect was always that a cell phone number assigned to Christian Brückner was dialed into a radio cell near the crime scene at the time of the crime. The TV documentary sowed doubts: The cell phone could have been used on the evening of the crime by another German who so far only appeared as a witness.

Is the witness credible?
Profiler and bestselling author Axel Petermann (69 "On behalf of the dead" ) knows the Maddie McCann case. He worked for the criminal police in Bremen for almost four decades, including more than 35 years as a homicide investigator.

Profiler Axel Petermann does not yet take the statements of Brückner's friends as an alibi
Profiler Axel Petermann does not yet take the statements of Brückner's friends as an alibi
Photo: picture alliance / Frank May
He to BILD: “How well can Brückner's acquaintances assess him? Can the witness determine the 'zero line' at Brückner in normal situations in order to notice changes in stressful situations: What was his choice of words, his voice, his body language - is the witness even able to recognize a change in behavior? Why were there evenings when you didn't always seem to see each other? "

And with regard to the police control: “Brückner may have reacted coolly in the control situation because he is generally a 'cool down' guy and was not specifically checked when Christian Brückner was checked. Of course you get nervous in such a situation, but many more people are checked during such a check. But if Brückner had nothing with him that could establish a connection between him and the crime, then that could also be why he stayed calm. For me, the statement made by Brückner's friends is not yet to be seen as an alibi. "

Brückner's lawyer Friedrich Fülscher could not be reached for a statement.

BILD

Is that it?

Offline jassi

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2022, 05:19:44 PM »
Claim and counter-claim is the name of the game.
Been going on since 2007 and not likely to stop any time soon.
IMO
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2022, 05:20:57 PM »
JANUARY 9TH, 2022 - 2:31 PM

NEW DOCUMENTARY FROM ENGLAND RAISES QUESTIONS
Does the Maddie suspect have an alibi?
03:22

Source: BILD

articleby: KAI FELDHAUS AND CELAL CAKARpublished on
January 9th, 2022 - 2:25 pm

Praia da Luz - Are the investigations against Christian Brückner (45) over? A British TV documentary claims: The Maddie suspect should have an alibi for the night of the crime!

It has been known since June 2020 that the BKA and the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office consider the convicted pedophile to be the man who kidnapped little Maddie McCann (then 3) on May 3, 2007 from an apartment in the Algarve and killed her.

A new documentary from Great Britain claims that Christian Brückner had an alibi for the night of the crime
But the makers of the show, which is to be broadcast in England at the end of January, claim Brückner was "30 minutes away from the crime scene" at the time of the crime.

What's behind it?
BILD knows: There is a woman who claims to have spent almost every evening with Brückner around the time of the crime in May 2007. The police have already interrogated her. She couldn't remember whether the two were together on the evening of the crime, said the German. However, the suspect showed no change in behavior after Maddie's disappearance on May 3.

Even more: In the days after Maddie's disappearance, both even got into a police checkpoint, where officers were looking for Maddie. Here, too, Brückner did not behave conspicuously.

Maddie McCann disappeared from an apartment in Portugal on May 3, 2007

A pound of the German investigators against the suspect was always that a cell phone number assigned to Christian Brückner was dialed into a radio cell near the crime scene at the time of the crime. The TV documentary sowed doubts: The cell phone could have been used on the evening of the crime by another German who so far only appeared as a witness.

Is the witness credible?
Profiler and bestselling author Axel Petermann (69 "On behalf of the dead" ) knows the Maddie McCann case. He worked for the criminal police in Bremen for almost four decades, including more than 35 years as a homicide investigator.

Photo: picture alliance / Frank May
He to BILD: “How well can Brückner's acquaintances assess him? Can the witness determine the 'zero line' at Brückner in normal situations in order to notice changes in stressful situations: What was his choice of words, his voice, his body language - is the witness even able to recognize a change in behavior? Why were there evenings when you didn't always seem to see each other? "

And with regard to the police control: “Brückner may have reacted coolly in the control situation because he is generally a 'cool down' guy and was not specifically checked when Christian Brückner was checked. Of course you get nervous in such a situation, but many more people are checked during such a check. But if Brückner had nothing with him that could establish a connection between him and the crime, then that could also be why he stayed calm. For me, the statement made by Brückner's friends is not yet to be seen as an alibi. "

Brückner's lawyer Friedrich Fülscher could not be reached for a statement.

BILD

Is that it?

Thank you VS.  That is interesting.

It is my understanding that the German system of investigation demands that investigators are tasked with viewing all the evidence to hand, not only to test for guilt but to ascertain innocence.

If I am correct in that - it would suggest to me that his alibi would already have been checked.  I seem to recall a British woman who was reportedly in a relationship with him at the time among others who claimed various levels of acquaintance with him.
I think the investigators would have already spoken to them all as they were duty bound to do. 
I don't think it took MWT to find this witness.  Perhaps it just took MWT to put a particular spin on it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2022, 05:24:40 PM »
Claim and counter-claim is the name of the game.
Been going on since 2007 and not likely to stop any time soon.
IMO

On fora - undoubtedly.

But there is no doubt it is good investigative police work which has brought us to the stage we are at in Madeleine's case today.

Offline jassi

« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2022, 05:31:10 PM »
Thank you VS.  That is interesting.

It is my understanding that the German system of investigation demands that investigators are tasked with viewing all the evidence to hand, not only to test for guilt but to ascertain innocence.

If I am correct in that - it would suggest to me that his alibi would already have been checked.  I seem to recall a British woman who was reportedly in a relationship with him at the time among others who claimed various levels of acquaintance with him.
I think the investigators would have already spoken to them all as they were duty bound to do. 
I don't think it took MWT to find this witness.  Perhaps it just took MWT to put a particular spin on it.

One would expect all police forces to do that and not ignore evidence that doesn't suit a prosecution narrative.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2022, 05:45:19 PM »
One would expect all police forces to do that and not ignore evidence that doesn't suit a prosecution narrative.
If only the PJ had heeded your sage advice in 2007.

Offline John

« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2022, 07:11:59 PM »

Does he really?  Hmmmnnn
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2022, 07:15:09 PM »

I think Wolter is just like so many other detectives who have investigated this case and has let his personal feelings influence his judgement.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.