Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55900 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2022, 07:17:00 PM »
I think Wolter is just like so many other detectives who have investigated this case and has let his personal feelings influence his judgement.

Nothing new there then.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2022, 08:28:50 PM »
I think Wolter is just like so many other detectives who have investigated this case and has let his personal feelings influence his judgement.
I think you are totally way off the mark and have a big surprise coming

Offline barrier

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2022, 08:52:54 PM »
What an extraordinary post.

Wolter has always maintained that there is plenty of circumstantial evidence available for use against Brueckner.
I thought you would be aware of that fact.

Much as I would have expected you to know that Wolter has publicly declared there is now sufficient evidence to enable charges to be laid against Brueckner in relation to Madeleine.

Hans Christian Wolter, who is leading the investigation, said this weekend that police now have enough evidence to charge 43-year-old Christian Brueckner, who is a convicted paedophile, but want to ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/crime/madeleine-mccann-suspect-evidence-latest-b1935794.html

The Germans will process the perhaps multiple charges against Brueckner as they see fit and in the manner which best suits them.

If you think "it's all been talk" I think that is proof positive that you are totally out of touch with what is going on in the real world.

If you think that is true there's no reason to doubt todays piece about CB's alibi.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/madeleine-mccann-case-christian-b-b1989444.html
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 08:55:56 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2022, 09:13:43 PM »

I think we would still be floundering around arguing about the next tranche of funding for Madeleine's case in which apparently "nothing was happening" if Amaral hadn't opened his mouth on Saunokonoko's December 2019 podcast.

I think the investigation which had been well underway by that stage might have benefitted from a little more confidentiality to get on with the job.
I don't think it had been the intention to release Brueckner's name into the public domain as happened.

On the bright side the spoiler had some positive results.

For example a rape victim recognised similarities with the rape perpetrated by Brueckner and was able to take action as a result and other neglected sexual assaults ended up receiving the attention they deserved.

I think Wolter's hand was forced before he was ready; I think that far from going on an ego trip he was making the best of a bad job and turned the premature release of confidential information to his advantage.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2022, 10:25:27 PM »

I don't think there can be any doubt that the Germans have something highly, highly significant .
Wolters isn't a detective he's the prosecutor and the spokesman for the German investigation.  He isn't giving his opinion.. He's giving the opinion of the investigation.

... German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said investigators were 'confident' they had the right man and had sufficient evidence to charge over the 2007 disappearance.9 Oct 2021

When we still have questions, it would be nonsense to charge rather than wait for the answers that could strengthen our position.

“That’s why we said we’ll investigate as long as there are leads or information for us to pursue. I’m not saying that what we have is insufficient now. But he’s in prison, so we don’t have this pressure on us. We have time on our hands.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 10:30:22 PM by Davel »

Offline John

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2022, 02:12:16 AM »
I don't think there can be any doubt that the Germans have something highly, highly significant .
Wolters isn't a detective he's the prosecutor and the spokesman for the German investigation.  He isn't giving his opinion.. He's giving the opinion of the investigation.

... German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said investigators were 'confident' they had the right man and had sufficient evidence to charge over the 2007 disappearance.9 Oct 2021

When we still have questions, it would be nonsense to charge rather than wait for the answers that could strengthen our position.

“That’s why we said we’ll investigate as long as there are leads or information for us to pursue. I’m not saying that what we have is insufficient now. But he’s in prison, so we don’t have this pressure on us. We have time on our hands.

Even the McCanns believe he's promoting nonsense.  No police officer or prosecutor would behave in such a manner in the UK.  As the parents of the missing girl, the McCanns have been treated extremely badly by him, anyone can see this.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 02:15:35 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2022, 08:09:46 AM »
Even the McCanns believe he's promoting nonsense.  No police officer or prosecutor would behave in such a manner in the UK.  As the parents of the missing girl, the McCanns have been treated extremely badly by him, anyone can see this.

As the team that will eventually provide justice for Maddie where the PJ failed miserably... I think most people will give him the credit he deserves .

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2022, 08:57:19 AM »

I just hope Wolters and the BKA repay your faith in them. Relying on other people's assurances without knowing what evidence they're basing them on is either brave or foolish imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2022, 09:23:20 AM »
As the team that will eventually provide justice for Maddie where the PJ failed miserably... I think most people will give him the credit he deserves .

Or not as the case maybe.

The latest tale match's up to the Christmas day piece imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2022, 09:37:00 AM »
I just hope Wolters and the BKA repay your faith in them. Relying on other people's assurances without knowing what evidence they're basing them on is either brave or foolish imo.

It's not faith it's a conclusion based on evidence.  Anyone who doesn't realise Wolters has something highly significant is foolish imo

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2022, 09:43:59 AM »
It's not faith it's a conclusion based on evidence.  Anyone who doesn't realise Wolters has something highly significant is foolish imo

What evidence?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2022, 09:58:05 AM »
What evidence?

Circumstantial, which if this recent story is true puts paid to one of them, his phone may have been there but CB ? another question altogether.

Offline jassi

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2022, 09:58:19 AM »
What evidence?

Don't be silly. It's the evidence that Wolters has got but is keeping secret because he doesn't want Brueckner to know what it is.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2022, 09:58:45 AM »
What evidence?

There's lots of it but I'm not interested in discussing it with a poster who I think doesn't understand what evidence is

Offline Brietta

« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2022, 09:59:41 AM »
What evidence?

If you have a point to make please do so.  In my opinion this interminable puerile cat calling lends nothing to discussion except to dumb the forum down.

Don't you know that in the majority of cases cops actually gather confidential evidence. 

Just because Amaral's team followed theories dreamed up in their heads and released for the edification of the Portuguese press doesn't mean that is applicable to all investigations.

Don't you know these elementary things?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....