Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55952 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2022, 10:02:40 AM »
What evidence?

You can continue to believe what you wish... That the statements are accurate... That the dog alerted to cadaver.. I find that foolish... Again based on evidence

Offline jassi

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2022, 10:03:43 AM »

Circumstantial, which if this recent story is true puts paid to one of them, his phone may have been there but CB ? another question altogether.

Until it all goes before a judge we won't know if any of this evidence is of any value.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2022, 10:06:50 AM »
Don't be silly. It's the evidence that Wolters has got but is keeping secret because he doesn't want Brueckner to know what it is.

It really does worry sceptics that Madeleine's case is being investigated to the hilt having resisted any progress for many years to finding out what happened to her.

I find the chagrin palpable to the extent that MWT who has apparently been the bearer of good news for some is getting ignored on his very own thread.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2022, 10:10:19 AM »
Until it all goes before a judge we won't know if any of this evidence is of any value.

Who needs to be bothered with evidence or a judge when we have a documentary maker par excellence to hand.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2022, 10:11:26 AM »
It really does worry sceptics that Madeleine's case is being investigated to the hilt having resisted any progress for many years to finding out what happened to her.

I find the chagrin palpable to the extent that MWT who has apparently been the bearer of good news for some is getting ignored on his very own thread.

Tell me - how do sceptics resist progress? They have no power - any more than you do.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2022, 10:14:46 AM »
Who needs to be bothered with evidence or a judge when we have a documentary maker par excellence to hand.

Like anyone else, MWT has an opinion.
Ultimately judges will determine whether this case of Wolters has legs and  will go anywhere.

Or maybe not -

Offline barrier

« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2022, 10:19:50 AM »
Oh dear there's doubt in the air and it doesn't sit well, strange stuff concrete .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2022, 10:21:31 AM »
Tell me - how do sceptics resist progress? They have no power - any more than you do.
On the contrary, they have the power to stick their fingers in their ears and go la la la which is what they have all been doing for many, many years now.  Don't you think that's a bit sad?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2022, 10:25:00 AM »
Oh dear there's doubt in the air and it doesn't sit well, strange stuff concrete .
I have absolutely no doubt Madeleine was abducted, almost certainly by someone who was a stranger, intent on doing her harm.  Who that person was remains to be seen.  I think CB is a likely candidate but if it wasn't him then I will accept that completely and without complaint. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2022, 10:30:34 AM »
If you have a point to make please do so.  In my opinion this interminable puerile cat calling lends nothing to discussion except to dumb the forum down.

Don't you know that in the majority of cases cops actually gather confidential evidence. 

Just because Amaral's team followed theories dreamed up in their heads and released for the edification of the Portuguese press doesn't mean that is applicable to all investigations.

Don't you know these elementary things?

I would appreciate it if you could manage to interact with a better attitude.

Having said that, my point is that it's not possible, imo, for Davel to reach conclusions based on evidence other than the words of Hans Christian Wolters. As you yourself have admitted, any evidence gathered by the Germans is confidential.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2022, 10:41:37 AM »

Having said that, my point is that it's not possible, imo, for Davel to reach conclusions based on evidence other than the words of Hans Christian Wolters. As you yourself have admitted, any evidence gathered by the Germans is confidential.
HCW's word is either evidence that the Germans have good evidence that CB committed the crime or evidence that he is a very foolish man intent on ruining his own career and the reputation of the BKA.  Perhaps you disagree with the interpretation of the evidence but it is evidence nonetheless so to keep on asking "what evidence" is a bit goady imo.   

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2022, 10:46:38 AM »

There is more than the words of Wolters but as we don't agree thst the alerts are evidence after 14 years I don't see the point in explaining my logic.. It's a waste of time. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2022, 10:50:00 AM »
Like anyone else, MWT has an opinion.
Ultimately judges will determine whether this case of Wolters has legs and  will go anywhere.

MWT is not quite in the same league as you or me.

He gets paid for his opinion.

Ultimately the weight of EVIDENCE will decide regarding Brueckner - not a documaker's opinion or even that of armchair dicks such as us.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2022, 10:52:09 AM »

Please elucidate on the meaning of your post - I don't quite understand it.  Doubt??? where are you getting that from.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2022, 10:55:35 AM »

That will come as a blow to them.  All that organisation and 'research' and they have no power.  Sad.