Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55896 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #150 on: January 10, 2022, 12:45:51 PM »
No idea, but not important.
My original post was correct -According to Wiki ....

Everybody edits their own Wiki profile.  But he did make a bit of a mess of it.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #151 on: January 10, 2022, 12:46:07 PM »
He could be doing his job and hoping for Justice.  Prosecutors can only work with the information they have got.

The really sad fact is that there was so much to be found in Portugal that was ignored.

I personally feel quite sorry for Amaral on occasions, but he did have his own agenda.  His ability to investigate was so very largely influenced by what had gone before and he needed The McCanns to be guilty.

I doubt that he was capable of investigating anything.

Meanwhile, Mark Williams Thomas was a failed Constable who left The Police Force and turned himself into a Detective.  A position he could never have aspired to while still being a UK Policeman.  A bit like Martin Grime, actually.

I’m sure Wolter’s job description does not involve giving his opinion every time a microphone is pointed at him.

If the ‘much to be found’ in Portugal was ignored how do we know that it ever existed?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #152 on: January 10, 2022, 12:46:16 PM »
That is a good start towards eliminating the perennial caterwauling.  You do concede that there is evidence unlike your goading post which initiated this exchange of the blatantly obvious.

I said the evidence isn't known, so we can't reach conclusions based on it. I hearby challenge anyone who claims we can to list the evidence they are using which isn't connected to or inferred from Wolters' words.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #153 on: January 10, 2022, 12:48:25 PM »

I’m sure Wolter’s job description does not involve giving his opinion every time a microphone is pointed at him.

If the ‘much to be found’ in Portugal was ignored how do we know that it ever existed?

You think it didn't?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #154 on: January 10, 2022, 12:52:15 PM »
Has Wolters said that? If he did I would still prefer to wait for him to produce it.

Mr Wolters said they have no idea how she died and no DNA or photo evidence linking the German sex offender to the alleged murder.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-prosecutor-100-convinced-25173564

You didn't answer the question.. Would such a statement be significant.
Wolters has not said the evidence is not photographic... He's actually said it might be.  Your newspaper report is incorrect
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 12:56:42 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #155 on: January 10, 2022, 12:52:43 PM »
I don't see that it matters who she has spoken to. Brueckner's defence team will now be aware, if they weren't before, and will be able to use it.

Brueckner's defence team have already been to Luz and I wouldn't think too much of their expertise if they hadn't already spoken to this woman.  They may even have passed her details to MWT.  Although I don't see it as being the information which is allegedly going to blast us out of our chairs.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2022, 12:57:21 PM »
Brueckner's defence team have already been to Luz and I wouldn't think too much of their expertise if they hadn't already spoken to this woman.  They may even have passed her details to MWT.  Although I don't see it as being the information which is allegedly going to blast us out of our chairs.

Too much of a time lapse you see, between 7.30pm and when Madeleine was supposedly Abducted..

Offline barrier

« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2022, 12:59:12 PM »
The BKA have to destroy the alibi to prove beyond reasonable doubt, can they ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #158 on: January 10, 2022, 01:01:28 PM »
I said the evidence isn't known, so we can't reach conclusions based on it. I hearby challenge anyone who claims we can to list the evidence they are using which isn't connected to or inferred from Wolters' words.

Have you never heard about the inference called "reading between the lines".  Your posts constantly doing just that indicate you are aware of it.  Much as they are designed to stifle rather ran promote discussion.
You have remembered this is the MWT thread?  Just a reminder, since your posts seem to suggest a bit of a fixation with Wolter.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2022, 01:02:11 PM »
Dependsif the alibi exists and how  strong it is...and what pevidence they have,

Offline jassi

« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2022, 01:04:00 PM »

Down to the details of this alibi and the strength of the witness statement, I suppose.
Prosecutors would need to prove he was in or around 5A if they want to pin abduction on him.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 01:06:54 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2022, 01:04:36 PM »

The words from his friends.. Given to SY... Not hing to do with Wolters.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2022, 01:05:24 PM »
It really doesn't matter what you think which is just as well because there are occasions when you doggedly post the most ridiculous assertions.

The proof of the pudding will lie with the German court which will decide if the evidence against Brueckner translates into proof.

It doesn't matter what any of us think, and if it's ridiculous assertions you're interested in highlighting you've missed some real humdingers imo. I feel your lack of respect in relation to my posts is becoming a problem; please desist.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2022, 01:07:21 PM »

If Wolters said he has a photo of MM post 3/5/07... That would be highly significant.... Yet you regard such a statement as only words.  That shows the weakness of your argument

Offline jassi

« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2022, 01:09:03 PM »
If Wolters said he has a photo of MM post 3/5/07... That would be highly significant.... Yet you regard such a statement as only words.  That shows the weakness of your argument

Only if it were true.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future