Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55916 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2022, 01:10:04 PM »
Have you never heard about the inference called "reading between the lines".  Your posts constantly doing just that indicate you are aware of it.  Much as they are designed to stifle rather ran promote discussion.
You have remembered this is the MWT thread?  Just a reminder, since your posts seem to suggest a bit of a fixation with Wolter.

Your posts are suggesting an obsessive interest?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 08:45:29 PM by John »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2022, 01:17:07 PM »
Only if it were true.

If he claimed it was true. It would be significant... But you think it wouldn't.. Which is daft imo

Offline jassi

« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2022, 01:21:01 PM »
I'm not aware he has actually said such a thing.
Are you saying he has ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2022, 01:22:37 PM »
The words from his friends.. Given to SY... Not hing to do with Wolters.

His 'friends' seem happy to talk to anyone who asks them to. From what they've told the media, most of it is opinion and rumour imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2022, 01:35:49 PM »
His 'friends' seem happy to talk to anyone who asks them to. From what they've told the media, most of it is opinion and rumour imo.

You claimed everything had come from Wolters... It wasn't difficult to prove you wrong

Offline jassi

« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2022, 01:39:17 PM »
What have OG said publicly about this ?
If the answer is nothing, then the source is not them and is more than likely to be Wolters.
IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2022, 01:41:48 PM »
You claimed everything had come from Wolters... It wasn't difficult to prove you wrong

So you're relying on Wolters words and media reports for your 'evidence'?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2022, 01:48:42 PM »
It doesn't matter what any of us think, and if it's ridiculous assertions you're interested in highlighting you've missed some real humdingers imo. I feel your lack of respect in relation to my posts is becoming a problem; please desist.

What is there to respect about a poster who will not rectify a falsehood posted in error despite acknowledging of being in error.

The problem is - false information posted by you being allowed to stand on the board - why don't you make amending that your starting point then start posting in a fashion ( and on topic) which justifies your demand for respect.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #173 on: January 10, 2022, 01:51:01 PM »

If wolters said he had, a, photo of abuse of MM would you think that was significant... It clearly is.

Wolters has made several statements to suggest that is, what he has

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #174 on: January 10, 2022, 02:06:49 PM »
Crikey, Groundhog Hour! 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2022, 02:40:08 PM »
You think it didn't?

Again if it wasn’t found, how could it be ignored?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #176 on: January 10, 2022, 02:42:35 PM »
Have you never heard about the inference called "reading between the lines".  Your posts constantly doing just that indicate you are aware of it.  Much as they are designed to stifle rather ran promote discussion.
You have remembered this is the MWT thread?  Just a reminder, since your posts seem to suggest a bit of a fixation with Wolter.

One doesn’t exist without the other….surely even you can see that?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #177 on: January 10, 2022, 02:48:48 PM »
Your posts are suggesting an obsessive interest?

It’s funny you say that G, reading over the last few days I have had the very same feeling.

Well done for sticking with it though. There have been far too many mods who have left due to similar tactics.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 08:46:06 PM by John »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #178 on: January 10, 2022, 02:51:48 PM »
What is there to respect about a poster who will not rectify a falsehood posted in error despite acknowledging of being in error.

Indeed…a crime that you yourself have been guilty of numerous times.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #179 on: January 10, 2022, 02:52:23 PM »
If wolters said he had, a, photo of abuse of MM would you think that was significant... It clearly is.

Wolters has made several statements to suggest that is, what he has

No he hasn’t.