Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55894 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2022, 03:06:01 PM »
No he hasn’t.

He has... You are showing your ignorance

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2022, 03:14:52 PM »
He has... You are showing your ignorance

And you are gaslighting. Desist.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2022, 03:19:42 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2022, 03:20:10 PM »
And you are gaslighting. Desist.

He said it live on TV in the discovery programme... You are speaking from a position of ignorance

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2022, 04:03:38 PM »
He said it live on TV in the discovery programme... You are speaking from a position of ignorance

No he didn’t. You are yet again misinterpreting what he said.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #185 on: January 10, 2022, 04:12:50 PM »
No he didn’t. You are yet again misinterpreting what he said.

Tell us what you think he said... I would say you haven't got a clue.. I know exactly what he said.. You are totally wrong once again

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2022, 04:23:17 PM »
Tell us what you think he said... I would say you haven't got a clue.. I know exactly what he said.. You are totally wrong once again

I know exactly what he said.

“We do not have any forensic evidence for the death of Madeleine McCann. We have no body or body parts. On the other hand we have different evidence. It COULD be witnesses, videos, photos but at the moment I CAN’T SAY WHAT KIND OF EVIDENCE WE HAVE

As I said, you continue to misinterpret what he says.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 04:25:24 PM by faithlilly »

Offline barrier

« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2022, 04:29:28 PM »
I know exactly what he said.

“We do not have any forensic evidence for the death of Madeleine McCann. We have no body or body parts. On the other hand we have different evidence. It COULD be witnesses, videos, photos but at the moment I CAN’T SAY WHAT KIND OF EVIDENCE WE HAVE

As I said, you continue to misinterpret what he says.

He also said in October just gone.

Mr Wolters said they have no idea how she died and no DNA or photo evidence linking the German sex offender to the alleged murder.

Adding:

Evidence being investigated includes a “confession” Brueckner made to a pal and phone analysis showing he was at the Ocean Club when the toddler vanished. Mr Wolters said: “It is circumstantial evidence – we have no scientific evidence. If we had a video of the act or a picture of Madeleine dead with Brueckner on camera, we wouldn’t have had to make a public appeal. But we only have circumstantial evidence.”

So he can't  say how she died meaning there's no video of any act likely to cause her death.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 04:34:35 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2022, 04:40:26 PM »

Mr Wolters said they have no idea how she died and no DNA or photo evidence linking the German sex offender to the alleged murder.

Adding:

Evidence being investigated includes a “confession” Brueckner made to a pal and phone analysis showing he was at the Ocean Club when the toddler vanished. Mr Wolters said: “It is circumstantial evidence – we have no scientific evidence. If we had a video of the act or a picture of Madeleine dead with Brueckner on camera, we wouldn’t have had to make a public appeal. But we only have circumstantial evidence.”

So he can't  say how she died meaning there's no video of any act likely to cause her death.

Thank you, that puts more meat on the bones.

Perhaps Davel will cease gaslighting now.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2022, 04:41:42 PM »
For what it's worth I doubt there's any video or photographic evidence either - I strongly believe that if such material existed it would be the moral (if not legal) duty of any police force to share that information with the next of kin and others investigating the case and I don't believe that has happened in this case.  I don't think HCW is playing semantic word games when he says they don't have any photos or videos of Madeleine dead, implying they have such material depicting a live child only not linked directly to Bruckner.  This would be sensational evidence and I just don't believe it exists. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2022, 05:00:40 PM »

All I'm interested in are the photos of Brueckner wearing lingerie.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2022, 05:11:58 PM »
Of course if this alibi, soon to be revealed by MWT stands up to scrutiny, everything else goes by the board and Wolters et al will need to look elsewhere, though I feel that if Brueckner were no longer in the frame, the Germans would rapidly lose interest in the McCann case.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2022, 05:16:57 PM »

Adding:

You are absolutely wrong.  Wolters has said the evidence they have although not showing her death is such that death is realistically the only possible outcome. So they assume she is dead but do not have proof. It seems exactly the same as Rui Pedro . I m going by what Wolters has said... Not by what it has, been reported in the papers.
It seems you and faith just haven't kept up with all the information

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2022, 05:18:32 PM »
Of course if this alibi, soon to be revealed by MWT stands up to scrutiny, everything else goes by the board and Wolters et al will need to look elsewhere, though I feel that if Brueckner were no longer in the frame, the Germans would rapidly lose interest in the McCann case.

That's if a proper alibi exists which based on what Wolters has said is unlikely

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2022, 05:21:33 PM »
For what it's worth I doubt there's any video or photographic evidence either - I strongly believe that if such material existed it would be the moral (if not legal) duty of any police force to share that information with the next of kin and others investigating the case and I don't believe that has happened in this case.  I don't think HCW is playing semantic word games when he says they don't have any photos or videos of Madeleine dead, implying they have such material depicting a live child only not linked directly to Bruckner.  This would be sensational evidence and I just don't believe it exists.

I think it's the most probable evidence Wolters is referring to. Hrs explained why he hasn't divulged it.

Thetrs a forum called Websleuths.. Where several quite bright people post... And the photo theory is quite popular there