Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55952 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #225 on: January 10, 2022, 07:18:55 PM »
He says it COULD BE witnesses, videos or photos. You are interpreting 'Could be' as 'is'.

Precisely.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #226 on: January 10, 2022, 07:32:49 PM »
He says it COULD BE witnesses, videos or photos. You are interpreting 'Could be' as 'is'.

Another one who doesn't understand English.  I used the word suggests.. What do you think that means

Definition of suggest
transitive verb

1a: to mention or imply as a possibility
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 07:35:58 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #227 on: January 10, 2022, 07:44:28 PM »
Another one who doesn't understand English.  I used the word suggests.. What do you think that means

Definition of suggest
transitive verb

1a: to mention or imply as a possibility

So he's never said he has photographic evidence then. You think, based on something he said, that he might have. We seem to be back to Wolters' words again. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #228 on: January 10, 2022, 07:45:36 PM »
God this is painful.  Why do any of you even care what Davel thinks about it anyway?  It’s a mystery!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2022, 07:48:57 PM »

Semantics, anyone?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #230 on: January 10, 2022, 07:54:52 PM »
So he's never said he has photographic evidence then. You think, based on something he said, that he might have. We seem to be back to Wolters' words again.

This is why I can't be bothered to discuss anything with you

Wolters has made several statements which suggest the evidence is photographic.  He has... I'm right.. You and faith are wrong ...end of.  Football soon. Thank god

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #231 on: January 10, 2022, 08:03:34 PM »
This is why I can't be bothered to discuss anything with you

Wolters has made several statements which suggest the evidence is photographic.  He has... I'm right.. You and faith are wrong ...end of.  Football soon. Thank god

You are wrong….and a little tip…when the football commentator suggests that there may be a goal, it doesn’t mean that there has been one 😉
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #232 on: January 10, 2022, 08:04:02 PM »

I've never said he has said he has photoraphhic evidence

Based on the fact we are talking about.. What Wolters said..

Yes... It's what Wolters said.
I now claim exemption from explaining or defending any of my posts.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #233 on: January 10, 2022, 08:07:13 PM »
You are wrong….and a little tip…when the football commentator suggests that there may be a goal, it doesn’t mean that there has been one 😉

If you had any sense you might realise I have never claimed the photo as a fact....

As for thefootball... Might be best to leave it to someone who unerstands the point in question..

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #234 on: January 10, 2022, 08:10:42 PM »
If you had any sense you might realise I have never claimed the photo as a fact....

As for thefootball... Might be best to leave it to someone who unerstands the point in question..

You suggested that it was a probability…that simply isn’t true.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #235 on: January 10, 2022, 08:14:24 PM »
You suggested that it was a probability…that simply isn’t true.
More utter tripe

Offline Brietta

« Reply #236 on: January 10, 2022, 08:32:26 PM »
I think it's the most probable evidence Wolters is referring to. Hrs explained why he hasn't divulged it.

Thetrs a forum called Websleuths.. Where several quite bright people post... And the photo theory is quite popular there

The quality of the debate could certainly teach us a thing or two.

They certainly have turned the discussion on the MWT tease promoting his forthcoming documentary full circle to suggest that rather than providing an alibi it is highlighting aspects of Brueckner's supposed timeline that he possibly might prefer to remain obscure.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #237 on: January 10, 2022, 08:42:43 PM »
God this is painful.  Why do any of you even care what Davel thinks about it anyway?  It’s a mystery!

It's a mystery to me why some people are prepared to put their faith in a German prosecutor's claim that he has evidence of wrongdoing.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #238 on: January 10, 2022, 08:48:00 PM »
It's a mystery to me why some people are prepared to put their faith in a German prosecutor's claim that he has evidence of wrongdoing.

I've always wondered that too. Davel appears to believe everything that comes out of Wolter's mouth without exception.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #239 on: January 10, 2022, 08:50:09 PM »

You may remember we've been through this, several times. The, difference is I can see exactly why posters like you and faith can't see the wood for the trees