Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55894 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2022, 10:45:59 PM »
Pinched from STM

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... n-25905370

EXCLUSIVE: Prosecutors reject claims Madeleine McCann suspect case ready to 'crumble over alibi'
Authorities in Germany have dismissed claims that prime suspect Christian Brueckner has an alibi that will clear him of any involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Prosecutors have refuted claims the case against Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner is set to fold.

A team says it found he has an alibi for the night Madeleine, aged three, vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in May 2007.

Details of its probe will be in a Channel 5 documentary airing this spring. But German authorities have the dismissed claims.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said: “If I had an alibi and was accused of this, I would say it. But I have heard no such claims from Brueckner or his lawyer.”

Last year a friend of Brueckner gave him a possible alibi but later told a German paper she could not recall if she was him the night Madeleine vanished.
https://www.rtl.de/cms/maddie-mccann-ha ... 97338.html
So is there a spectacular turning point in the Maddie case? Isn't Christian B. the main suspect after all? The responsible public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig strongly contradicts the speculation.

You have "no knowledge of an alibi," said public prosecutor Christian Wolters to "RTL". "Neither the accused nor his defense attorney spoke to us on the matter," said Wolters. The media reports are apparently primarily made up of guesswork, said the prosecutor.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2022, 10:56:02 PM »
Pinched from STM

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... n-25905370

EXCLUSIVE: Prosecutors reject claims Madeleine McCann suspect case ready to 'crumble over alibi'
Authorities in Germany have dismissed claims that prime suspect Christian Brueckner has an alibi that will clear him of any involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Prosecutors have refuted claims the case against Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner is set to fold.

A team says it found he has an alibi for the night Madeleine, aged three, vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in May 2007.

Details of its probe will be in a Channel 5 documentary airing this spring. But German authorities have the dismissed claims.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said: “If I had an alibi and was accused of this, I would say it. But I have heard no such claims from Brueckner or his lawyer.”

Last year a friend of Brueckner gave him a possible alibi but later told a German paper she could not recall if she was him the night Madeleine vanished.
https://www.rtl.de/cms/maddie-mccann-ha ... 97338.html
So is there a spectacular turning point in the Maddie case? Isn't Christian B. the main suspect after all? The responsible public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig strongly contradicts the speculation.

You have "no knowledge of an alibi," said public prosecutor Christian Wolters to "RTL". "Neither the accused nor his defense attorney spoke to us on the matter," said Wolters. The media reports are apparently primarily made up of guesswork, said the prosecutor.

This is the point, surely.  If Breuckner had an alibi he would have to be insane not to produce it.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2022, 11:04:24 PM »
FYI MWT is the maker of a TV programme to be screened on a lowest common denominator TV Channel, designed to make him money by maximising public interest which he hopes to do by pursuing a sexy new angle on the case.  HCW on the other hand is not a cheap media celeb whose career is predicated on entertaining Maddie Case fanatics but is based on the serious work of trying to get justice for those who have been hurt and/ or killed by a vicious rapist-cum-paedophile.   that’s the main difference between the two individuals imo.  Which of the two you decide to place your trust in is of little consequence to anyone but yourself.

There's no need to trust MWT, we will be able to judge his evidence for ourselves. The only person we are being asked to trust is Wolters, whose evidence is known only to him and the BKA.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2022, 11:17:02 PM »
There's no need to trust MWT, we will be able to judge his evidence for ourselves. The only person we are being asked to trust is Wolters, whose evidence is known only to him and the BKA.

Why on earth do you feel an entitlement to have access to evidence being gathered in an active police investigation.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #259 on: January 10, 2022, 11:29:34 PM »
This is the point, surely.  If Breuckner had an alibi he would have to be insane not to produce it.

He's not been accused, officially.

Any sensible defence lawyer would advise him to say nothing until the prosecution actually, officially, present some evidence & lay charges against him.

Even then, his lawyer may well advise him to remain silent until a trial.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2022, 11:30:26 PM »
I honestly don’t think anyone here gives a damn who you do and don’t put your trust in, I certainly don’t.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2022, 11:31:37 PM »
I honestly don’t think anyone here gives a damn who you do and don’t put your trust in, I certainly don’t.

You cared enough to respond.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2022, 11:40:36 PM »

Just to be clear here.

What does Brueckner actually need an alibi for?

Is it for the abduction he's not been accused of or for the murder carried out by unknown means at unspecified time & location?

Mr Brueckner, where were you at what ever time & date it was that we're unable to prove Maddie was murdered?

Offline sadie

« Reply #263 on: January 11, 2022, 01:03:27 AM »
You are absolutely wrong.  Wolters has said the evidence they have although not showing her death is such that death is realistically the only possible outcome. So they assume she is dead but do not have proof. It seems exactly the same as Rui Pedro . I m going by what Wolters has said... Not by what it has, been reported in the papers.
It seems you and faith just haven't kept up with all the information
After he was abducted, Rui Pedro Teixteira Mendonca was photographed on a ride at Paris disney.   The couple sitting in the seats in front of him came from Portugal.  He was also photographed almost hanging from a rope by the hands.  his feet were on the ground, but he was looking haunted and desperate;  It was awful.  His mother, (Philomena?) identified him on the pictues, poor woman.  It absolutely broke her up.  There were said to be other distressing photos.

At Disney, Paris the couple sitting in front of Rui and whoever Rui was sitting by, came from either The Algarve or The Porto area according to my memory.  I have never heard of the couple in front being interrogated and I can't understand * why * if that is the case

Since then a guy named Alfonso Dias was tried and found guilty,  He was jailed.  At the time I studied the case avidly and came to the conclusion that he might have been involved in a lesser way, but that some Mr Big was pulling the strings.  There were a number of oddities about the case.  I wondered was he ...

i)  Paid off handsomely to take the blame?
ii)  Been blackmailed into taking the blame?
iii)  Been threatened with physical damage ?  Toes cut off etc.?

I wonder if Alfonso is out of jail now and how finan ially well off he is?

BTW, Rui Pedro was a strikingly beautiful boy with huge eyes.   I could well believe that some wretched pa-d- took a fancy to him.   So sad.  I wonder if he is still alive.

Assuming that I am right,, with Alfonso taking the rap and Rui being officially dead (although no evidence that I am aware of), no one will be looking for Rui Pedro any more and Mr Big and Co. are off the hook, able to carry on with their sordid cruel trade.

This not only about Pa-d- clients paying, but also about extortion of mega bucks via blackmail etc.

I must stress that I have no proof of this but it ties in, imo

Offline John

« Reply #264 on: January 11, 2022, 01:17:02 AM »
I think.. Based off on all the evidence that wolters has proof beyond reasonable doubt that MM was abducted and murdered by a paedophile.  I think it's probable he now has enough evidence to charge.

I think you and others here are going to look a bit silly when the truth comes out

But that's just it Dave, he won't reveal any evidence which suggests to me he is a bluffer.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #265 on: January 11, 2022, 01:19:07 AM »

At the moment he is not required to say anything or produce anything. He can just sit where he is and watch Wolter make a fool of himself for all the world to see.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #266 on: January 11, 2022, 02:02:18 AM »
This is certainly a possibility.  IMO.

Yep, a man had been living rough for some days in the village of Figueira in a small motorhome.  From memory the description of it was  was not disimilar to the small motor home owned by Bruechner and it had been noticed by villagers.

This motorcaravan vanished the same day that Joana did.   It was found abandoned in a field at Praia de Luz.

Also the villagers had noticed a black limousine driving around the village.  Brueckner had a big black Jag IIRC.  I have holidayed several times in  the area and from my experience, big black limousines are not common on the Algarve.

This is not proof of Brueckners involvement, but is * put it on the back burner stuff *  IMO

I wonder why the PJ seemingly ignored the big black limousine and the camper van,   Amaral and Cristovao were on the case.

I also wonder if the peeps at Figuiera who noticed these vehicles are aware of Christian Brueckner and whether if shown photos of him as a younger man, (and his Jag) might tie them in to this case.  Perhaps SY could check it out.

Offline The General

« Reply #267 on: January 11, 2022, 06:57:56 AM »
Yep, a man had been living rough for some days in the village of Figueira in a small motorhome.  From memory the description of it was  was not disimilar to the small motor home owned by Bruechner and it had been noticed by villagers.

This motorcaravan vanished the same day that Joana did.   It was found abandoned in a field at Praia de Luz.

Also the villagers had noticed a black limousine driving around the village.  Brueckner had a big black Jag IIRC.  I have holidayed several times in  the area and from my experience, big black limousines are not common on the Algarve.

This is not proof of Brueckners involvement, but is * put it on the back burner stuff *  IMO

I wonder why the PJ seemingly ignored the big black limousine and the camper van,   Amaral and Cristovao were on the case.

I also wonder if the peeps at Figuiera who noticed these vehicles are aware of Christian Brueckner and whether if shown photos of him as a younger man, (and his Jag) might tie them in to this case.  Perhaps SY could check it out.
Joana was killed by her uncle, with the filthy wretch who claimed to be a mother to her conspiring to dispose of her corpse. Over a drunken, incestuous fumble on a minging couch in a hovel. End of. *&^%s
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 07:04:59 AM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #268 on: January 11, 2022, 07:47:40 AM »
Joana was killed by her uncle, with the filthy wretch who claimed to be a mother to her conspiring to dispose of her corpse. Over a drunken, incestuous fumble on a minging couch in a hovel. End of. *&^%s
Where’s the independent evidence that supports your assertion?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #269 on: January 11, 2022, 08:13:14 AM »
At the moment he is not required to say anything or produce anything. He can just sit where he is and watch Wolter make a fool of himself for all the world to see.

At the moment Wolters doesn't have to produce anything but you snd others seem blind to that.
I don't see anyone thinking Wolters looks stupid apart from a handful of people on the net driven by their dislike of the McCanns.
I don't find your reasoning. nor gunit, faith and the rest logical. ...far from it.
The only ones making a fool of themselves are people like you and others here who's prejudice stops them thinking logically