Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55952 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #300 on: January 11, 2022, 10:22:49 AM »
You don't have access to or any knowledge of, Wolters employment history, track record for honesty, prosecution success rate & what he gets up to in the bedroom though.

I’ve made the same point myself in the past.

While it appears that some are quite willing to, metaphorically, trawl through Amaral’s bins, they seem strangely reluctant to do the same with Wolters.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2022, 10:23:57 AM »
Sigh.  Here we go round the Mulberry Bush. Again.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #302 on: January 11, 2022, 10:32:26 AM »
I’ve made the same point myself in the past.

While it appears that some are quite willing to, metaphorically, trawl through Amaral’s bins, they seem strangely reluctant to do the same with Wolters.
Some people don't seem to understand the term "the benefit of the doubt", nor the difference in terms of reputation between a convicted rapist / paedophile and a currently employed public prosecutor.  If there are bins to be trawled through as far as HCW is concerned, trawl away!  I'm sure attempts have already been made to find some dirt on him, as I'm sure there have been years of concerted but unsuccessful effort to dig up the dirt on the McCanns.  What's stopping you Faith?  Dig it up and it may well change our opinion. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #303 on: January 11, 2022, 10:36:31 AM »
Which evidence in this case do you have trust in, out of interest?

I'm not discussing having trust in evidence, I'm discussing trust in people who say they have evidence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #304 on: January 11, 2022, 10:36:46 AM »
Where’s the independent evidence that supports your assertion?
It's legal fact.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #305 on: January 11, 2022, 10:40:08 AM »
I'm not discussing having trust in evidence, I'm discussing trust in people who say they have evidence.

Eolyers statement is evidence... It's quite obvious you cannot see thst.  It isvas much evidence as any other witness statement.  He says he has seen something that makes him 100% sure Maddie had been murdered by CB. You dint have to believe him.. But his statement is evidence

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #306 on: January 11, 2022, 10:40:20 AM »
No you're not - you don't know what the evidence is.

Your honour, the prosecution presents exhibit 42DD: The things I have said to media outlets.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #307 on: January 11, 2022, 10:42:32 AM »
Eolyers statement is evidence... It's quite obvious you cannot see thst.  It isvas much evidence as any other witness statement.  He says he has seen something that makes him 100% sure Maddie had been murdered by CB. You dint have to believe him.. But his statement is evidence

His statement is evidence he said it, its not evidence of the actual fact of him (CB) killing the girl.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #308 on: January 11, 2022, 10:42:49 AM »
Your honour, the prosecution presents exhibit 42DD: The things I have said to media outlets.
....over the course of 20 months and essentially compromised the investigation by going public in a futile attempt to flush out an accomplice.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #309 on: January 11, 2022, 10:42:58 AM »
Some people don't seem to understand the term "the benefit of the doubt", nor the difference in terms of reputation between a convicted rapist / paedophile and a currently employed public prosecutor. If there are bins to be trawled through as far as HCW is concerned, trawl away!  I'm sure attempts have already been made to find some dirt on him, as I'm sure there have been years of concerted but unsuccessful effort to dig up the dirt on the McCanns.  What's stopping you Faith?  Dig it up and it may well change our opinion.

You do understand that it isn't a prosecutors job to prove a suspect innocent, right?

Could that possibly have some bearing on the potential veracity of his claims, maybe?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #310 on: January 11, 2022, 10:45:48 AM »

Then we go back to Oct last where Wolters said he has no video or photographic evidence,

A reminder: If we had a video of the act or a picture of Madeleine dead with Brueckner on camera, we wouldn’t have had to make a public appeal. But we only have circumstantial evidence.”
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #311 on: January 11, 2022, 10:47:26 AM »

His statement is evidence he said it, its not evidence of the actual fact of him (CB) killing the girl.

It's evidence to support Maddies death and CBss guilt

Posters seem to cinfuse evidence and proof

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2022, 10:48:08 AM »

His words are not evidence of anything except his convictions. The real evidence is what he has seen to convince him. It's either enough to convince others or it's not. That's the crux of the matter.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #313 on: January 11, 2022, 10:49:23 AM »
Then we go back to Oct last where Wolters said he has no video or photographic evidence,

A reminder: If we had a video of the act or a picture of Madeleine dead with Brueckner on camera, we wouldn’t have had to make a public appeal. But we only have circumstantial evidence.”

He hasn't said he doesn't have photographic evidence.. Several things he's said suggests he has.
A photo of MM dead with CB in camera would be proof

Offline barrier

« Reply #314 on: January 11, 2022, 10:49:29 AM »

It's evidence to support Maddies death and CBss guilt

Posters seem to cinfuse evidence and proof

Its you are confused in other statement's which I've posted allegedly coming from Wolters is that :If we had a video of the act or a picture of Madeleine dead with Brueckner on camera, we wouldn’t have had to make a public appeal. But we only have circumstantial evidence.”