Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55952 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2022, 11:39:20 AM »
ting around the is
She said 'look 'ere, you 'orrible lot, we still be looking for a missing person. Now you can call that semantics and skirting around the issue of a potentailly dead girl, and we ain't gonna give the parents false hope or owt like that, so let the Germans do their thang and we will continue to look for MM - and spend the rest of the OG wonga yo'.
I paraphrased.
Hilarious.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2022, 11:40:56 AM »
Only you think he's implied he has a photo, as far as I can tell. In the UK a formal indentification is required before a body can be named. Are the German authorities allowed to indentify a person from a photo? I doubt it.

Again speaking from ignorance... It is not only me who thinks he may have a photo. 

Offline The General

« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2022, 11:43:16 AM »
Only you think he's implied he has a photo, as far as I can tell. In the UK a formal indentification is required before a body can be named. Are the German authorities allowed to indentify a person from a photo? I doubt it.
You'd have to be pretty certain, as certain as Davel is about everyhting, to go public and all but name his suspect.
It's a career breaker either way. As soon as he went public he knew he it was shit or bust - the biggest collar of modern times, eternal judiciary demi-god status, global demand, Oprah, Titchmarsh, movie rights......or a lifetime of ridicule, memes, commemorative tea towels, coined phrases ('Jesus, he's only gone and done a Hans Christian, ffs') and a Netflix mini-series about a hapless junior prosecutor thrust in to the limelight.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

Offline The General

« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2022, 11:44:51 AM »
Again speaking from ignorance... It is not only me who thinks he may have a photo.
You're not speaking from ignorance if it's about you, mate!

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2022, 11:45:47 AM »

You're in the company of people who believe Joana was abducted.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

« Reply #351 on: January 11, 2022, 11:48:43 AM »
You're in the company of people who believe Joana was abducted.
They don't really, they just despise Amaral and the PJ so much that they can't stand to think that they got it right.
It doesn't fit the 'Keystone Cops' narrative. It's a sad indictment that they'll happily abandon their morals and sully the name of a dead child in the process to bolster their firmly held belief, but there you have it.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #352 on: January 11, 2022, 11:49:28 AM »
Good point.
But HCW reckons he has a picture of a dead body, not a live one.

I don't think Wolters has said he has a picture of a dead body.  Unless you can prove otherwise.

If you can't then I will delete that part of your comment.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #353 on: January 11, 2022, 11:49:50 AM »
You're not speaking from ignorance if it's about you, mate!

If she was informed then she would know she was wrong.. Henve ignorance

Offline The General

« Reply #354 on: January 11, 2022, 11:51:24 AM »
I don't think Wolters has said he has a picture of a dead body.  Unless you can prove otherwise.

If you can't then I will delete that part of your comment.
Of course you will.
I was actually agreeing with you, but chop away.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #355 on: January 11, 2022, 12:00:02 PM »
Of course you will.
I was actually agreeing with you, but chop away.

No need.  Others have done it for me.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2022, 12:01:42 PM »
Thanks mate.
You're welcome mate.  Busting my sides at you mate.  Funniest thing since "Mrs Brown's Boys" mate. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #357 on: January 11, 2022, 12:02:58 PM »
No need.  Others have done it for me.
You might need to hack away at your quote of my original post for rigor.
Or get 'others' to have a pop at it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2022, 12:03:47 PM »
They don't really, they just despise Amaral and the PJ so much that they can't stand to think that they got it right.
It doesn't fit the 'Keystone Cops' narrative. It's a sad indictment that they'll happily abandon their morals and sully the name of a dead child in the process to bolster their firmly held belief, but there you have it.
In what way is it abandoning one's morals to believe there is a possibility that a miscarriage of justice was perpetrated in the Joana Cipriano case?  Do kindly elucidate mate?

Offline The General

« Reply #359 on: January 11, 2022, 12:04:31 PM »
You're welcome mate.  Busting my sides at you mate.  Funniest thing since "Mrs Brown's Boys" mate.
OK, I'm detecting some nuanced, almost imperceptible sarcasm now.
Not like you that mate.