Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55919 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #360 on: January 11, 2022, 12:04:54 PM »
You might need to hack away at your quote of my original post for rigor.
Or get 'others' to have a pop at it.

Your statement was incorrect.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2022, 12:06:19 PM »
OK, I'm detecting some nuanced, almost imperceptible sarcasm now.
Not like you that mate.
???  I was being deadly serious.  You are just the best comedian on here by a country mile! 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2022, 12:08:04 PM »
In what way is it abandoning one's morals to believe there is a possibility that a miscarriage of justice was perpetrated in the Joana Cipriano case?  Do kindly elucidate?
I already did. Nobody who has an interest in this case really believes in this 'miscarriage of justice'; they believe in sticking the boot in to Amaral. It's a device, not a conviction.
It's like Flat Earthers, you can't have a flat earth and a moon landing, so they have to disregard both.
Creationists - Dinosaurs.
IMEPO
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2022, 12:09:16 PM »
I don't think Wolters has said he has a picture of a dead body. 

Some how from what ever Wolters has said davel seems convinced he has.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2022, 12:10:30 PM »
Some how from what ever Wolters has said davel seems convinced he has.

Showing you ignorance again.. He hasn't. He has, specifically  said no definitive proof of death
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 12:14:33 PM by Davel »

Offline The General

« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2022, 12:13:53 PM »
Showing you ignorance again.. He hasn't. He has, specifically  said no fefiniyve proof of death
No definitive proof of death (I assume), but he knows CB killer her? OK then.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2022, 12:17:26 PM »
Again speaking from ignorance... It is not only me who thinks he may have a photo.

You're the one pushing the idea on here, so you're the one who needs to justify it on here.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2022, 12:17:48 PM »
In what way is it abandoning one's morals to believe there is a possibility that a miscarriage of justice was perpetrated in the Joana Cipriano case?  Do kindly elucidate mate?

Is it really likely that an innocent mother would not report an 8 year old missing for hours, then accuse her brother of murder, when said child was actually abducted by a total stranger & neither her, nor the brother, had any involvement whatsoever in said child's disappearance?

You need to believe that utter rubbish to believe the child was anything other than murdered by the pair.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2022, 12:20:13 PM »
I already did. Nobody who has an interest in this case really believes in this 'miscarriage of justice'; they believe in sticking the boot in to Amaral. It's a device, not a conviction.
It's like Flat Earthers, you can't have a flat earth and a moon landing, so they have to disregard both.
Creationists - Dinosaurs.
IMEPO
Well that's insulting but doesn't really explain anything.  Just here to troll today are you? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2022, 12:21:42 PM »
Showing you ignorance again.. He hasn't. He has, specifically  said no definitive proof of death

He admitted it was an assumption, in fact;

"Hans Christian Wolters, from the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office in Germany, said in an update on Thursday: "We are assuming that the girl is dead."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52916137
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2022, 12:22:38 PM »
Well that's insulting but doesn't really explain anything.  Just here to troll today are you?
Not at all. Ok, I'll concede there may be the odd one who thinks they believe it. But they don't.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #371 on: January 11, 2022, 12:27:48 PM »
Not at all. Ok, I'll concede there may be the odd one who thinks they believe it. But they don't.
You know what I believe and what I don't believe?  That's some superpower you've got going on there.  Wow.  How many fingers am I holding up?  Now that's an easy one...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #372 on: January 11, 2022, 12:32:19 PM »
No definitive proof of death (I assume), but he knows CB killer her? OK then.
You're getting there

Offline The General

« Reply #373 on: January 11, 2022, 12:43:48 PM »
You know what I believe and what I don't believe?  That's some superpower you've got going on there.  Wow.  How many fingers am I holding up?  Now that's an easy one...
On one hand? 6

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #374 on: January 11, 2022, 12:48:39 PM »
He admitted it was an assumption, in fact;

"Hans Christian Wolters, from the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office in Germany, said in an update on Thursday: "We are assuming that the girl is dead."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52916137

I've explained why he said that.  Have you followed everything hes said.