Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55894 times)

Offline misty

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #405 on: January 11, 2022, 02:33:53 PM »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prosecutors-reject-claims-madeleine-mccann-25905370

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said: “If I had an alibi and was accused of this, I would say it. But I have heard no such claims from Brueckner or his lawyer.”

Has he forgotten that ,as yet, he hasn't charged Brueckner with anything  or even  questioned him ?

Why do people expect Brueckner to say anything ahead of being charged ?

CB is making life rather uncomfortable for his friends & associates in the criminal fraternity, that's why.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #406 on: January 11, 2022, 02:36:44 PM »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prosecutors-reject-claims-madeleine-mccann-25905370

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said: “If I had an alibi and was accused of this, I would say it. But I have heard no such claims from Brueckner or his lawyer.”

Has he forgotten that ,as yet, he hasn't charged Brueckner with anything ?

Why do people expect Brueckner to say anything ahead of being charged ?

The prosecution in the Rittenhouse case tried questioning the defendants right to silence during the trial whilst in the presence of the jury.

The judge, quite rightly, immediately dismissed the jury & had some very strong & shouted words for the experienced state prosecutor who had suddenly forgotten about the 5th amendment & how it had been enshrined in the constitution for more than 200 years.

It was just a simple oversight by the experienced prosecutor with no ill intent, of course.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #407 on: January 11, 2022, 02:40:43 PM »
So when he says he can't say its because he doesn't know.

That seems like a reasonable assumption.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #408 on: January 11, 2022, 02:41:50 PM »
CB is making life rather uncomfortable for his friends & associates in the criminal fraternity, that's why.

Would that happen to be the organised gang of paedo abductors that there's no evidence for the existence of?

Offline jassi

« Reply #409 on: January 11, 2022, 02:43:34 PM »

What do you base that on ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #410 on: January 11, 2022, 02:49:03 PM »
What do you base that on ?

You could start with Nicole F being reinvestigated for her role in the €100000 burglary in Nov 2007 & her activities whilst in the employment of IAPRS, which include the Russians.

Offline jassi

« Reply #411 on: January 11, 2022, 02:51:45 PM »
You could start with Nicole F being reinvestigated for her role in the €100000 burglary in Nov 2007 & her activities whilst in the employment of IAPRS, which include the Russians.

And you think that's Brueckner's doing ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #412 on: January 11, 2022, 02:56:49 PM »
And you think that's Brueckner's doing ?

Yeah, somehow by him sitting in prison drawing cartoons he's causing a lot of problems for the Russians.

It's bad enough they've got Ukraine to invade, now this.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #413 on: January 11, 2022, 03:07:48 PM »
I see Wolters is denying the alibi claim, like you would through the medium of the press.

He would do wouldn't he.  Williams-Thomas is making him look a right silly boy  @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #414 on: January 11, 2022, 03:18:04 PM »
He would do wouldn't he.  Williams-Thomas is making him look a right silly boy  @)(++(*

Not yet he's not - we haven't seen what 'evidence' the tabloids say he has.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #415 on: January 11, 2022, 03:20:07 PM »
Why so quick to put your trust in MWT?  As far as I'm aware he's not uttered a word about this alleged new alibi.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #416 on: January 11, 2022, 03:20:44 PM »
Not yet he's not - we haven't seen what 'evidence' the tabloids say he has.

Even Stevens with Wolters.

Offline jassi

« Reply #417 on: January 11, 2022, 03:22:06 PM »

The name Mandy comes to mind  ?{)(**

Or maybe not -

Offline Brietta

« Reply #418 on: January 11, 2022, 03:25:36 PM »

Anyone who even nodded to him in the street is going to be subject to intense scrutiny and I think there may also be a drop in the crime rates as all the crooks are probably on their best behaviour at the moment.
He won't be popular amongst anyone who was a friend or associate who must be concerned about implication by association.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #419 on: January 11, 2022, 03:27:40 PM »
Anyone who even nodded to him in the street is going to be subject to intense scrutiny and I think there may also be a drop in the crime rates as all the crooks are probably on their best behaviour at the moment.
He won't be popular amongst anyone who was a friend or associate who must be concerned about implication by association.

What are you basing all this fluff on?