Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55918 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #420 on: January 11, 2022, 03:30:43 PM »
The name Mandy comes to mind  ?{)(**

Actually the name put into the frame by none other than Goncalo Amaral is his own - certainly caused my ears to prick up.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #421 on: January 11, 2022, 03:41:07 PM »
And you think that's Brueckner's doing ?

Yes, I do. His various outbursts over the Madeleine case finally brought him to police's attention and, subsequently, his friends & associates over the years.

Offline jassi

« Reply #422 on: January 11, 2022, 03:43:21 PM »
Yes, I do. His various outbursts over the Madeleine case finally brought him to police's attention and, subsequently, his friends & associates over the years.

Maybe, but I don't see how him remaining silent re an alibi has any bearing on peripheral investigations.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #423 on: January 11, 2022, 04:00:20 PM »
Maybe, but I don't see how him remaining silent re an alibi has any bearing on peripheral investigations.

Because they've got nothing on anyone else if he doesn't say he wasn't involved in something else?

Now, that might sound confusing, but we're dealing with people who believe Joana was abducted, so it's apparently not unreasonable for reality to be stretched beyond credulity.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #424 on: January 11, 2022, 08:59:53 PM »
What are you basing all this fluff on?

Fluff  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #425 on: January 11, 2022, 09:02:11 PM »
Because they've got nothing on anyone else if he doesn't say he wasn't involved in something else?

Now, that might sound confusing, but we're dealing with people who believe Joana was abducted, so it's apparently not unreasonable for reality to be stretched beyond credulity.

One member even thought Joana and Maddie were out for a dander together in the Rif Mountains. Apologies in advance Sadie.  8**8:/:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 09:04:18 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #426 on: January 11, 2022, 10:23:33 PM »
So someone has spent money putting this MWT series together. They have travelled to Portugal and to Germany. I wonder if it will still be shown if Brueckner is charged in the meantime? Either they know he's not going to be charged before it's shown, or they're taking a chance. Maybe MWT has contacts keeping him informed on the progress of the German case.   
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #427 on: January 11, 2022, 10:47:08 PM »
So someone has spent money putting this MWT series together. They have travelled to Portugal and to Germany. I wonder if it will still be shown if Brueckner is charged in the meantime? Either they know he's not going to be charged before it's shown, or they're taking a chance. Maybe MWT has contacts keeping him informed on the progress of the German case.
If the programme makers know for a fact he won’t be charged I’m sure that information would have also been leaked alongside  the alibi leak don’t you? 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 10:50:27 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #428 on: January 12, 2022, 02:31:36 AM »
One member even thought Joana and Maddie were out for a dander together in the Rif Mountains. Apologies in advance Sadie.  8**8:/:

Thanks for bringing it up Angelo.

The little girl being carried WAS Madeleine.   She was DEFINITELY NOT Bushra

...  and the little girl walking was almost certainly Joana Cipriano.  The inner lower leg muscles , the ankle/foot shape and the domed temples gave her away.

I have a keen eye when it comes to portraiture and also to figure shape.   Seems you don't.

Offline The General

« Reply #429 on: January 12, 2022, 07:16:28 AM »
Maybe because CB has been quite whingeingly vocal about all the injustice heaped upon his shoulders?
I think he's entitled to feel a little aggrieved, having been identified as having abducted and killed a child by a member of the judiciary and not actually charged.
So there's bemoaning the seeming injustice and probable illegality of being outed, and then there's keeping your powder dry under legal counsel.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Myster

« Reply #430 on: January 12, 2022, 07:55:58 AM »
Thanks for bringing it up Angelo.

The little girl being carried WAS Madeleine.   She was DEFINITELY NOT Bushra

...  and the little girl walking was almost certainly Joana Cipriano.  The inner lower leg muscles , the ankle/foot shape and the domed temples gave her away.

I have a keen eye when it comes to portraiture and also to figure shape.   Seems you don't.
Oh Riley!... I've got an extremely super-duper keen eye when it comes to identification and she is MOST DEFINITELY NOT Madeleine McCann, SOZ!...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #431 on: January 12, 2022, 08:06:16 AM »
I think he's entitled to feel a little aggrieved, having been identified as having abducted and killed a child by a member of the judiciary and not actually charged.
So there's bemoaning the seeming injustice and probable illegality of being outed, and then there's keeping your powder dry under legal counsel.
If he wanted this to all go away he could, via his lawyer, provide the German authorities with details of his alibi which they would then be duty bound to check out.  If the alibi stacks up the heat is off him and he can relax and enjoy his time behind bars instead of having to bust a gut to come up with more witty cartoons to send to the media.  Maybe he secretly enjoys all the attention.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #432 on: January 12, 2022, 08:09:08 AM »
Oh Riley!... I've got an extremely super-duper keen eye when it comes to identification and she is MOST DEFINITELY NOT Madeleine McCann, SOZ!...

Madeleine's parents agreed with you that it wasn't her, and they should know. That's also why the Germans can't use a video or photo showing Madeleine as evidence without asking her parents to confirm her identity.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #433 on: January 12, 2022, 08:09:52 AM »

Do you think he's entitled if he actually abducted Madeleine. ..sadistically tortured her and then murdered her

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #434 on: January 12, 2022, 08:15:50 AM »
If he wanted this to all go away he could, via his lawyer, provide the German authorities with details of his alibi which they would then be duty bound to check out.  If the alibi stacks up the heat is off him and he can relax and enjoy his time behind bars instead of having to bust a gut to come up with more witty cartoons to send to the media.  Maybe he secretly enjoys all the attention.

I must admit that I don't see the point of him keeping quiet if he has an alibi.  He is hardly an innocent victim wrongful conviction.