Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55896 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #435 on: January 12, 2022, 08:26:44 AM »
On this forum... Those who seem concerned with the rights of CB are the ones who condone the torture of cipriano when she was a suspect

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #436 on: January 12, 2022, 08:32:25 AM »
On this forum... Those who seem concerned with the rights of CB are the ones who condone the torture of cipriano when she was a suspect

That case will never sit right with me.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #437 on: January 12, 2022, 08:36:26 AM »
I must admit that I don't see the point of him keeping quiet if he has an alibi.  He is hardly an innocent victim wrongful conviction.
I wonder if he’s managed to come up with an alibi for the rape allegstion he has hanging over him?  I would think that one was more pressing anyway if news reports are to be believed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #438 on: January 12, 2022, 08:51:27 AM »
I wonder if he’s managed to come up with an alibi for the rape allegstion he has hanging over him?  I would think that one was more pressing anyway if news reports are to be believed.

Perhaps he will refuse to answer questions on that as well.  But by doing so he is suggesting that he doesn't have an alibi.  He certainly isn't suggesting that he does.

More power to his right to silence.

Offline The General

« Reply #439 on: January 12, 2022, 08:51:55 AM »
Do you think he's entitled if he actually abducted Madeleine. ..sadistically tortured her and then murdered her
Entitled to what?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #440 on: January 12, 2022, 08:58:11 AM »
Entitled to what?
Read the post in context.. I replied to your post..

I think he's entitled to feel a little aggrieved, having been identified as having abducted and killed a child by a member of the judiciary and not actually charged.

Offline The General

« Reply #441 on: January 12, 2022, 09:00:17 AM »
If he wanted this to all go away he could, via his lawyer, provide the German authorities with details of his alibi which they would then be duty bound to check out.  If the alibi stacks up the heat is off him and he can relax and enjoy his time behind bars instead of having to bust a gut to come up with more witty cartoons to send to the media.  Maybe he secretly enjoys all the attention.
He can't, that's why he hasn't. You can't answer an accusation without first being formally charged. I mean, you could, but that would not be advisable.
He may secretly be enjoying the attention though, you're right there, watching HCW dance around like a balloon, safe in the knowledge that he's got his alibi in his arse pocket. Who knows, he could've instructed Fulscher to surreptitiously tip MWT the wink.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #442 on: January 12, 2022, 09:02:51 AM »
He can't, that's why he hasn't. You can't answer an accusation without first being formally charged. I mean, you could, but that would not be advisable.
He may secretly be enjoying the attention though, you're right there, watching HCW dance around like a balloon, safe in the knowledge that he's got his alibi in his arse pocket. Who knows, he could've instructed Fulscher to surreptitiously tip MWT the wink.
I think it's far more likely he's contemplating the fact he may spend the rest of his life in prison

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #443 on: January 12, 2022, 09:07:48 AM »
If he wanted this to all go away he could, via his lawyer, provide the German authorities with details of his alibi which they would then be duty bound to check out.  If the alibi stacks up the heat is off him and he can relax and enjoy his time behind bars instead of having to bust a gut to come up with more witty cartoons to send to the media.  Maybe he secretly enjoys all the attention.

If he has a cast iron defense he doesn't need to do anything. He can sit back and watch Wolters make a fool of himself and even poke fun at him.

If he hasn't got a cast iron defense then he keeps quiet until the prosecution reveal their evidence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #444 on: January 12, 2022, 09:08:37 AM »
Read the post in context.. I replied to your post..

I think he's entitled to feel a little aggrieved, having been identified as having abducted and killed a child by a member of the judiciary and not actually charged.
Entitled to what, a fair trial, due process?
He obviously hasn't done it, so he feels a tad put out. I'd be livid. No wonder he wrote a stiff letter and a sketch of his digs.
And what's Leonor got to do with it, why not Steve Biko, or Terry Waite?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #445 on: January 12, 2022, 09:08:47 AM »
Yes, that’s a possibility, but at what point is he going to decide “enough’s enough, they aren’t going to charge me because a) I didn’t do it and b) I have a cast iron alibi that proves I didn’t do it”  and sue the britches off HCW?  Because if he knows he’s never going to be charged then surely the ball is in his court?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #446 on: January 12, 2022, 09:09:57 AM »
If he has a cast iron defense he doesn't need to do anything. He can sit back and watch Wolters make a fool of himself and even poke fun at him.

If he hasn't got a cast iron defense then he keeps quiet until the prosecution reveal their evidence.
That doesn’t compute with his alleged sense of indignancy and grievance though does it?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #447 on: January 12, 2022, 09:11:30 AM »
He obviously hasn't done it, so he feels a tad put out. I'd be livid. No wonder he wrote a stiff letter and a sketch of his digs.
What has been uncovered and put in the public domain that makes you absolutely certain he isn’t involved?

Offline The General

« Reply #448 on: January 12, 2022, 09:11:33 AM »
I think it's far more likely he's contemplating the fact he may spend the rest of his life in prison
I don't. I think it's far more likely he's been told not to disclose specific details. Why do HCW's job for him?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #449 on: January 12, 2022, 09:12:44 AM »
Your reply contains the line... He obviously hasn't done it... Which means your reply is utter tripe in response to my question