Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55905 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #450 on: January 12, 2022, 09:14:44 AM »
I don't. I think it's far more likely he's been told not to disclose specific details. Why do HCW's job for him?

So you think he may be enjoying the attention.. Enjoying being locked up all day in solitary.. Possibly for the rest of his life

Offline The General

« Reply #451 on: January 12, 2022, 09:15:53 AM »
Yes, that’s a possibility, but at what point is he going to decide “enough’s enough, they aren’t going to charge me because a) I didn’t do it and b) I have a cast iron alibi that proves I didn’t do it”  and sue the britches off HCW?  Because if he knows he’s never going to be charged then surely the ball is in his court?
He'll be being directed by his legal team. I suppose the smart move would be to let it all pan out.
He's not going anywhere any time soon.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline jassi

« Reply #452 on: January 12, 2022, 09:16:57 AM »
Perhaps he will refuse to answer questions on that as well.  But by doing so he is suggesting that he doesn't have an alibi.  He certainly isn't suggesting that he does.

More power to his right to silence.

Again it's something he hasn't yet been charged with.

Why would an habitual criminal, languishing away in jail, want to assist police in any way.
It's not as if cooperating is going to get him out of jail. He may get pleasure from making the investigation as difficult as possible.

Perhaps when they get round to questioning him formally he'll have something to say.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #453 on: January 12, 2022, 09:19:25 AM »
So you think he may be enjoying the attention.. Enjoying being locked up all day in solitary.. Possibly for the rest of his life
You take your victories where you can in his position.
And the concept of 'enjoy' might merely mean a fleeting jolt of serotonin in response to the occasional thought of HCW's incompetence. I doubt he's having a ket party with his keck on his head at the prospect - be he might be.

Offline barrier

« Reply #454 on: January 12, 2022, 09:19:57 AM »
He can't, that's why he hasn't. You can't answer an accusation without first being formally charged. I mean, you could, but that would not be advisable.
He may secretly be enjoying the attention though, you're right there, watching HCW dance around like a balloon, safe in the knowledge that he's got his alibi in his arse pocket. Who knows, he could've instructed Fulscher to surreptitiously tip MWT the wink.

Exactly, he's in jail for awhile serving time for rape, Wolters is conducting an investigation via the media, CB is well aware no doubt, so why not enjoy his (CB) moments of infamy. The legend that CB killed Madeleine is writ.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #455 on: January 12, 2022, 09:22:55 AM »
For all we know this supposed alibi could be partial and only covering part of the time period.  In which case it might be better to keep quiet.

We could have oodles of fun tearing this to pieces, or not, depending on how long it takes to drive for 30 minutes.

Offline The General

« Reply #456 on: January 12, 2022, 09:23:11 AM »
Your reply contains the line... He obviously hasn't done it... Which means your reply is utter tripe in response to my question
Rude.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #457 on: January 12, 2022, 09:24:06 AM »
You take your victories where you can in his position.
And the concept of 'enjoy' might merely mean a fleeting jolt of serotonin in response to the occasional thought of HCW's incompetence. I doubt he's having a ket party with his keck on his head at the prospect - be he might be.
You’re forgetting the rape case that is being built against him also, do you reckon he “obviously “ didn’t do that either?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #458 on: January 12, 2022, 09:26:34 AM »
Rude.
Your reply failed miserably to answer my question

Offline The General

« Reply #459 on: January 12, 2022, 09:27:12 AM »
For all we know this supposed alibi could be partial and only covering part of the time period.  In which case it might be better to keep quiet.

We could have oodles of fun tearing this to pieces, or not, depending on how long it takes to drive for 30 minutes.
Was it drive though? Was it on a donkey, or a scooter, or on foot; a skateboard perhaps.
30 minutes at 40 mile an hour average is 20 miles obviously. That's the next county.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #460 on: January 12, 2022, 09:27:18 AM »

Someone on Websleuths posited that it could have been him on the other end of the phonecall in question, having lent his phone to an accomplice in PdL.  I don’t think being 30 minutes away necessarily lets him off the hook unless he can account for every minute of his actions that evening.  In the same way that sceptics are fully prepared to believe that despite having multiple alibis Gerry managed to stride off in the night bold as brass with a dead body looking for an inconvenient bin the other side of town.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #461 on: January 12, 2022, 09:28:06 AM »
Your reply failed miserably to answer my question
Ruder.
What was the question? Go on, I'll answer it. CBA scrolling back, I type too fast and think of loads of things at once, etc.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #462 on: January 12, 2022, 09:28:19 AM »
Was it drive though? Was it on a donkey, or a scooter, or on foot; a skateboard perhaps.
30 minutes at 40 mile an hour average is 20 miles obviously. That's the next county.
CB had multiple vehicles but no donkeys or scooters as far as we know.

Offline jassi

« Reply #463 on: January 12, 2022, 09:29:03 AM »

Perhaps MWT will reveal all  ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #464 on: January 12, 2022, 09:29:07 AM »
You’re forgetting the rape case that is being built against him also, do you reckon he “obviously “ didn’t do that either?
No. I know nothing about it.
But they have accused him or rape he hasn't committed before, so......