Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55941 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #480 on: January 12, 2022, 09:45:25 AM »
Perhaps MWT will reveal all  ?{)(**

Or only part of it.  MWT put Jimmy Savile at a children's home where a friend of mine resided at the time and she said Jimmy Savile was never there.

Offline The General

« Reply #481 on: January 12, 2022, 09:45:43 AM »
General, this is my question to you.
The length of time for one. I know the wheels turn slowly, but it's unique this isn't it?
And the apparent reliance on jailhouse snitches after 18 months of searching - that's desperation, not progress.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #482 on: January 12, 2022, 09:46:58 AM »
So you admit there are doubts.
you’re the one doubting the veracity of the news reports,  not me.
Just a reminder of the rape in question, from the victim herself

“My mind was blown when I read how he had attacked a woman in 2005, both the tactics and the methods he used, the tools he had with him, how well he had planned it out,” Ms Behan told The Guardian last year. “I puked, to be honest with you, as reading about it took me right back to my experience.”

I expect the Guardian invented her words, but hey, ho.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #483 on: January 12, 2022, 09:47:16 AM »
No. I know nothing about it.
But they have accused him or rape he hasn't committed before, so......

We need a Cite for that.  Otherwise it is just more misinformation.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #484 on: January 12, 2022, 09:47:48 AM »
The length of time for one. I know the wheels turn slowly, but it's unique this isn't it?
And the apparent reliance on jailhouse snitches after 18 months of searching - that's desperation, not progress.
And these are the compelling reasons why you know he didn’t do it?  Seriously?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #485 on: January 12, 2022, 09:50:15 AM »
you’re the one doubting the veracity of the news reports,  not me.
Just a reminder of the rape in question, from the victim herself

“My mind was blown when I read how he had attacked a woman in 2005, both the tactics and the methods he used, the tools he had with him, how well he had planned it out,” Ms Behan told The Guardian last year. “I puked, to be honest with you, as reading about it took me right back to my experience.”

I expect the Guardian invented her words, but hey, ho.

100% certain its CB ? supposed to be a tat the perps on his arse which no one can confirm CB has. Why is she telling the press if theres an ongoing investigation.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #486 on: January 12, 2022, 09:51:41 AM »
Applying your logic to the McCanns we can say they obviously didn’t do it.  Length of time, and the apparent reliance on well, nothing much at all, not even snitches just a 60-80% witness statement and a couple of barky dogs.

Offline barrier

« Reply #487 on: January 12, 2022, 09:52:20 AM »

The prosecution works the other way, what compelling reasons are there CB was involved.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #488 on: January 12, 2022, 09:52:42 AM »
100% certain its CB ? supposed to be a tat the perps on his arse which no one can confirm CB has. Why is she telling the press if theres an ongoing investigation.
Supposed to be a tat the perps on his arse.  My words exactly.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #489 on: January 12, 2022, 09:53:37 AM »
The prosecution works the other way, what compelling reasons are there CB was involved.
I’m asking the General not thr prosecution in case you hadn’t noticed, he claims CB OBVIOUSLY didn’t do it, I wanted to know what was so obvious about it.

Offline The General

« Reply #490 on: January 12, 2022, 10:01:18 AM »
That's just the start.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #491 on: January 12, 2022, 10:03:27 AM »
Madeleine's parents agreed with you that it wasn't her, and they should know. That's also why the Germans can't use a video or photo showing Madeleine as evidence without asking her parents to confirm her identity.

Do you have a cite for "Madeleine's parents agreed with you that it wasn't her" says she in the forlorn hope that either you will provide one or admit that you cannot because you don't have one just for a wee change.

I think there is - as Sadie has posted - universal agreement that the little girl posed later with the individual in the white blouse from which the adornment of highlighted blue nipples was missing - most definitely was not the child seen in the original photograph.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #492 on: January 12, 2022, 10:05:36 AM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-22463839
It's a press story, but we're agreed it's true, right?
Or maybe misinformation. Who knows.

....but again, you've already seen this

Offline The General

« Reply #493 on: January 12, 2022, 10:07:19 AM »
Here's where he was linked to another 'abduction' of a young girl - Our survey said.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9295981/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-ruled-probe-missing-German-Maddie.html

Offline Brietta

« Reply #494 on: January 12, 2022, 10:10:26 AM »
He can't, that's why he hasn't. You can't answer an accusation without first being formally charged. I mean, you could, but that would not be advisable.
He may secretly be enjoying the attention though, you're right there, watching HCW dance around like a balloon, safe in the knowledge that he's got his alibi in his arse pocket. Who knows, he could've instructed Fulscher to surreptitiously tip MWT the wink.

Nope - but it is possible to have oneself eliminated from the inquiry by presenting cast iron evidence to that effect or even just irrefutable evidence.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....