Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55921 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #510 on: January 12, 2022, 10:49:54 AM »
No exoneration required. Even Fulscher doesn't work to that particular burden of proof. He, and I, for the sake of the forum replies, merely have to introduce reasonable doubt. In my case, I just have to have the opinion of reasonable doubt, as that's the legal standard we are currently working to.
I know there's no jury, but we're not at trial.
you said “obviously” he didn’t do it.  That is a categoric opinion based on not very much IMO.  Turn it on its head - is there any possibility whatsoever in your opinion that CB s involved in Madeleine’s disappearance?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #511 on: January 12, 2022, 10:50:55 AM »
Not necessarily. We've seen Gerry's phone records; we haven't seen CB's.
Gerry’s ohone records have got nothing to do with his alibi for the Smithman sighting.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #512 on: January 12, 2022, 10:51:49 AM »
I read the Chapter in John Corners book that gunit directed me to.
It makes me more convinced of his professionalism and credibility. He'd the prosecutor not an investigator. It confirms a couple of points I had already worked out.
First that he's the spokesman for thee investigation. The idea of 100% evidence therefore doesn't come from him but from the investigation.
The reason he couldn't answer all the questions re the phone is that he doesn't have all the information... That's held by the investigating team
How you managed to deduce those two elements prior to reading Corner's book, frankly defies belief.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #513 on: January 12, 2022, 10:53:10 AM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-22463839
It's a press story, but we're agreed it's true, right?
Or maybe misinformation. Who knows.

....but again, you've already seen this

Police investigating the possible involvement of prime Maddie suspect Brueckner today ruled him out as a suspect.

A police spokesman told German newspaper Bild: "After comparing the information obtained, it can be said that Christian B was not in Grevenbroich at the time in the case of Claudia Ruf.

DNA tests were carried out on hundreds of men in the German town last year in a desperate hope for a lead in the case.

It is likely to take until the end of this year to complete screenings on the 2,400 samples.

German prosecutors believe Brueckner, 43, is the man responsible for the disappearance of Madeline McCann in 2007.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-22463839

He was eliminated from the inquiry investigating Claudia's death along with a couple of thousand others.

The inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance has resulted in him becoming the Prime Suspect - which is an entirely different scenario which might eventually lead to him standing in the dock.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #514 on: January 12, 2022, 10:53:50 AM »
Gerry’s ohone records have got nothing to do with his alibi for the Smithman sighting.
Gerry's phone records place him in various locations (albeit with some margin of error) at various times. Or not.

Offline The General

« Reply #515 on: January 12, 2022, 10:55:34 AM »
Police investigating the possible involvement of prime Maddie suspect Brueckner today ruled him out as a suspect.

A police spokesman told German newspaper Bild: "After comparing the information obtained, it can be said that Christian B was not in Grevenbroich at the time in the case of Claudia Ruf.

DNA tests were carried out on hundreds of men in the German town last year in a desperate hope for a lead in the case.

It is likely to take until the end of this year to complete screenings on the 2,400 samples.

German prosecutors believe Brueckner, 43, is the man responsible for the disappearance of Madeline McCann in 2007.

He was eliminated from the inquiry investigating Claudia's death along with a couple of thousand others.

The inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance has resulted in him becoming the Prime Suspect - which is an entirely different scenario which might eventually lead to him standing in the dock.
So you agree he was in a pool of suspects that have been discounted? This is pivotal, so consider your answer.
It's not a trap, but it is a trap.

Offline The General

« Reply #516 on: January 12, 2022, 10:56:18 AM »
you said “obviously” he didn’t do it.  That is a categoric opinion based on not very much IMO.  Turn it on its head - is there any possibility whatsoever in your opinion that CB s involved in Madeleine’s disappearance?
Yes.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #517 on: January 12, 2022, 10:59:11 AM »
Amaral, in his current, lucrative role as talking head for hire, probably gave them what he thought would make him the most money and be the most controversial. He pinned his colours to the mast in 2007, so of course he thinks CB is a patsy; anyone who is alleged to have abducted MM, in his opinion, didn't.
Ironically, HCW inadvertently swelled the Amaral pension coffers exponentially, as he opened up all manner of opportunities to regurgitate what's been well documented for over a decade. It's an Infinite Ching Ching Train and Amaral will ride it as long as they keep paying him to.

I think at the moment Amaral's absence from the "Infinite Ching Ching Train" is conspicuous.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #518 on: January 12, 2022, 11:00:44 AM »
I think at the moment Amaral's absence from the "Infinite Ching Ching Train" is conspicuous.
Probably earned too much for the fiscal year. His accountant has told him to cool it, probably. Or buy another villa.

Offline jassi

« Reply #519 on: January 12, 2022, 11:02:52 AM »
Maybe busy writing his memoirs.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #520 on: January 12, 2022, 11:03:15 AM »
Gerry's phone records place him in various locations (albeit with some margin of error) at various times. Or not.
Totally irrelevant to the Smithman sighting and the point I was answering.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #521 on: January 12, 2022, 11:04:08 AM »
Yes.
so, to recap: in your opinion he obviously didn’t do it but it’s possible he did, thanks for the clarification.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #522 on: January 12, 2022, 11:05:57 AM »
Maybe busy writing his memoirs.
yes, because the last book was such a roaring success.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #523 on: January 12, 2022, 11:07:26 AM »
So you agree he was in a pool of suspects that have been discounted? This is pivotal, so consider your answer.
It's not a trap, but it is a trap.
the police didn’t accuse him though did they?  The absolved him of any connection, when really they should have been doing their best to stitch him up, like they’re doing in the Maddie case, yah?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #524 on: January 12, 2022, 11:12:39 AM »
On this forum... Those who seem concerned with the rights of CB are the ones who condone the torture of cipriano when she was a suspect

On this forum, those who don't condone the rights of CB support convicted child murderers, the Ciprianos.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.