Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55921 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #600 on: January 12, 2022, 03:17:28 PM »
never argue with a troll  8(0(*

Yep.  I should know better.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #601 on: January 12, 2022, 03:22:40 PM »
Under British Law Two out of Three would result in a MisTrial.  But then this wasn't British Law.  Although The Judge in question was quite definite about his findings.  Enough to demand that it be put on record.
It would be interesting to see what the reaction on here would be to a confession beaten out of Bruckner.  To be consistent the sceptic view would have to be that that was a fair cop, after all he would have admitted to being a child killer so would therefore deserve a good beating.  That's the level of  logic on display here.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #602 on: January 12, 2022, 03:30:36 PM »
It would be interesting to see what the reaction on here would be to a confession beaten out of Bruckner.  To be consistent the sceptic view would have to be that that was a fair cop, after all he would have admitted to being a child killer so would therefore deserve a good beating.  That's the level of  logic on display here.

No, the level of logic on display here is actually,

It's obvious Joana wasn't abducted, therefore Leonor is not innocent & therefore it's fine to give her a kicking.

It can't be said to be obvious Brueckner had any involvement in Madeleines disappearance, so the same doesn't apply.

Do you see?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #603 on: January 12, 2022, 04:17:57 PM »

Arse about face, as it were.  But then I have never been an advocate of beating out a confession, not even for Breuckner.

Beating a woman is so much more easy, don't you think.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #604 on: January 12, 2022, 04:24:11 PM »
Arse about face, as it were.  But then I have never been an advocate of beating out a confession, not even for Breuckner.

Beating a woman is so much more easy, don't you think.
I don't know, I've never tried.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #605 on: January 12, 2022, 04:52:33 PM »
I don't know, I've never tried.

But, The PJ did.  Even The Court agreed that this happened.  So perhaps The PJ did this for fun and because they could.  Her being a woman and all.

Offline jassi

« Reply #606 on: January 12, 2022, 04:56:10 PM »
Drifting very much off topic, but what did this beating consist of ? I have never  heard the details ?

A cite would do if you don't want to go into graphic detail.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #607 on: January 12, 2022, 05:04:29 PM »
Drifting very much off topic, but what did this beating consist of ? I have never  heard the details ?

You have never heard the details?  Gobsmacked.com

Offline jassi

« Reply #608 on: January 12, 2022, 05:10:46 PM »
You have never heard the details?  Gobsmacked.com

No, it's not a case I follow in any detail.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #609 on: January 12, 2022, 05:18:03 PM »
No, it's not a case I follow in any detail.

Best not then.  It wasn't funny.

Offline jassi

« Reply #610 on: January 12, 2022, 05:27:50 PM »
Best not then.  It wasn't funny.

Fair enough, if you don't wish to divulge. T'was only morbid curiosity

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #611 on: January 12, 2022, 05:33:33 PM »
Fair enough, if you don't wish to divulge. T'was only morbid curiosity

It is all over The Internet.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #612 on: January 12, 2022, 05:39:42 PM »

I've got a computer which has an internet search facility.  Might be an idea for you to invest in one like that ;)
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #613 on: January 12, 2022, 05:40:13 PM »
It is all over The Internet.
There’s even a whole sub forum on here about it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #614 on: January 12, 2022, 05:42:20 PM »

Right then - what was it we were saying about MWT and his documentary.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....