Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55923 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #645 on: January 13, 2022, 09:55:32 AM »
So it's your 'common sense' that you are relying on when you say that Wolters has interviewed all CB's known contacts? Did your 'common sense' tell you how he did that? Did he ship them all over to Germany, bearing in mind that he has no authorisation to interview people in Portugal or the UK? Is it possible that MWT found a contact unknown to Wolters? No, sorry, your 'common sense' can't provide any answers imo.

Thr BKK. have been to Portugal several times over the past  two years interviewing all known contacts with German thoroughness.
If you think... Based on a report in the Scottish Sun that MWT had done better then you have no common sense IMO.
You haven't even heard what MWT has to say.
It's laughable.  We will find out soon.  I think there is no real alibi

Offline barrier

« Reply #646 on: January 13, 2022, 10:05:00 AM »
Thr BKK. have been to Portugal several times over the past  two years interviewing all known contacts with German thoroughness.
If you think... Based on a report in the Scottish Sun that MWT had done better then you have no common sense IMO.

Out of interest for when would he want one, as far as I can see, Wolters has never mentioned time or dates, save for the phone call .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #647 on: January 13, 2022, 10:18:25 AM »
I know, funny how good things happen to good people.
We're agreed that he's earned it, so fair play to him I say.
We're agreed?  Another little fantasy of yours, what are you currently on?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #648 on: January 13, 2022, 10:27:06 AM »

As you say, Davel ~ "German Thoroughness".
I think had there been an alibi it would have been heard about and if it was strong enough to eliminate him from the inquiry we would probably never have heard of Brueckner.

Interesting though that Amaral did his damndest to suggest Brueckner had one and tried to disrupt the German investigation right from the start.  I don't think he can wriggle out of that one as sheer incompetence.  I would not go so far as to suggest complicity but others might as the jigsaw pieces get slotted into place.

I wonder if he gave an interview to MWT given he wasn't a 'friendly' interviewer at the time of filming.

Anyway - I will be amazed if a credible alibi witness has been found by MWT given the publicity of the past couple of years and the work being carried out by the BKA.
I think it is more likely to be advance publicity for the MWT documentary than evidence.  We shall just have to wait and watch the documentary which I think is the object of the exercise.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #649 on: January 13, 2022, 10:28:11 AM »

I think you're referring to the Bundeskriminalamt (Federal Criminal Police Office), abbreviated BKA. As far as I know, they have no jurisdiction in Portugal and are unable to interview it's residents, with or without 'German thoroughness'.

I don't know what MWT has found, but it's perfectly possible that he found something the Germans were unaware of.
My 'common sense' tells me that your claims about Wolters and the BKA are fantasies with no supporting evidence.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #650 on: January 13, 2022, 10:32:23 AM »
I think you're referring to the Bundeskriminalamt (Federal Criminal Police Office), abbreviated BKA. As far as I know, they have no jurisdiction in Portugal and are unable to interview it's residents, with or without 'German thoroughness'.

I don't know what MWT has found, but it's perfectly possible that he found something the Germans were unaware of.
My 'common sense' tells me that your claims about Wolters and the BKA are fantasies with no supporting evidence.

Its known about ILOR's no suggestion the Germans have used this route.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #651 on: January 13, 2022, 10:41:13 AM »
So it's your 'common sense' that you are relying on when you say that Wolters has interviewed all CB's known contacts? Did your 'common sense' tell you how he did that? Did he ship them all over to Germany, bearing in mind that he has no authorisation to interview people in Portugal or the UK? Is it possible that MWT found a contact unknown to Wolters? No, sorry, your 'common sense' can't provide any answers imo.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #652 on: January 13, 2022, 10:43:47 AM »

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Presently Brueckner is serving a seven year sentence for a torture and rape perpetrated in a villa a short distance from the McCann apartment.

It is obvious that there is cooperation between both National police forces.
The trial took place in Germany.
The Portuguese cooperated by providing the evidence.

Why would the same cooperative system still not be in operation for Madeleine's case.

Perhaps the MWT documentary will reveal all.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #653 on: January 13, 2022, 10:48:57 AM »
The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Presently Brueckner is serving a seven year sentence for a torture and rape perpetrated in a villa a short distance from the McCann apartment.

It is obvious that there is cooperation between both National police forces.
The trial took place in Germany.
The Portuguese cooperated by providing the evidence.

Why would the same cooperative system still not be in operation for Madeleine's case.

Perhaps the MWT documentary will reveal all.

Does it really have to be pointed out that SY don’t appear to have the same working hypothesis as the Germans?

Or don’t SY’s conclusions matter any more?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #654 on: January 13, 2022, 10:50:27 AM »
Does it really have to be pointed out that SY don’t appear to have the same working hypothesis as the Germans?

They don't matter to you, surely?  Let's remind ourselves of SY's working hypothesis:
"Madeleine McCann was abducted by a stranger".
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #655 on: January 13, 2022, 10:53:32 AM »
They don't matter to you, surely?  Let's remind ourselves of SY's working hypothesis:
"Madeleine McCann was abducted by a stranger".

Exactly, it's easy to see why they can't solve it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #656 on: January 13, 2022, 10:56:50 AM »

It's laughable... Here's some evidence of that.  You give more credibility to a story in the. Scottish Sun than to the BKA.. That in anyones eyes shows no common sense.
If you want to believe the BKA have not been investigating in Portugal.. With the assistance of the Portuguese of course.. Then it showsvyour complete detachment to reality.  If and when this programme is shown I will be proven right... And you wrong
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 11:26:18 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #657 on: January 13, 2022, 10:58:47 AM »

Absolute tripe...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #658 on: January 13, 2022, 11:00:17 AM »

I don't know if MWT touched on it in his documentary filming ~ but I think it is pretty obvious that just as terrorism and paedophilia know no borders ~ police forces are having to follow suit.

The successful performance of the duties of the Bundeskriminalamt is guaranteed by more than 7.000 employees from 70 different professional groups, whose dedication and creativity ensure the BKA’s excellent reputation the world over as a competent partner in the fight against crime.
https://www.bka.de/EN/Home/home_node.html

Which rather makes your post a wee bit of a nonsense.

Or are you of the opinion that it is crime perpetrated against Madeleine McCann which is an exception.  Why would that be do you think?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #659 on: January 13, 2022, 11:29:02 AM »
It's laughable... Here's some evidence of that.  You give more credibility to a story in the. Scottish Sun than to the BKA.. That in anyones eyes shows no common sense.
If you want to believe the BKA have not been investigating in Portugal.. With the assistance of the Portuguese of course.. Then it showsvyour complete detachment to reality.  If and when this programme is shown I will be oroven right... And you wrong

Now you're being more realistic. The BKA can achieve only what Operation Grange achieved in Portugal and what the PJ achieved in the UK; they can request the police force with jurisdiction to interview people on their behalf. To do that they need to supply the details of those they want to see interviewed.

I think it's perfectly possible that MWT found someone who knew CB and who was unknown to the BKA. That person wasn't necessarily found in Portugal either.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0