Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55894 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #660 on: January 13, 2022, 11:33:43 AM »
I don't know if MWT touched on it in his documentary filming ~ but I think it is pretty obvious that just as terrorism and paedophilia know no borders ~ police forces are having to follow suit.

The successful performance of the duties of the Bundeskriminalamt is guaranteed by more than 7.000 employees from 70 different professional groups, whose dedication and creativity ensure the BKA’s excellent reputation the world over as a competent partner in the fight against crime.
https://www.bka.de/EN/Home/home_node.html

Which rather makes your post a wee bit of a nonsense.

Or are you of the opinion that it is crime perpetrated against Madeleine McCann which is an exception.  Why would that be do you think?

Are you suggesting that the BKA has jurisdiction in Portugal?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #661 on: January 13, 2022, 11:39:49 AM »
Now you're being more realistic. The BKA can achieve only what Operation Grange achieved in Portugal and what the PJ achieved in the UK; they can request the police force with jurisdiction to interview people on their behalf. To do that they need to supply the details of those they want to see interviewed.

I think it's perfectly possible that MWT found someone who knew CB and who was unknown to the BKA. That person wasn't necessarily found in Portugal either.
We will soon know if you are the class star or the class dunce... My moneys on dunce.
Wolters says the reason everything takes so long is everything has to go through the pj..

Again..you are relying solely in a newspaper report for your facts.  It said the case has crumbled.. Do you believe that too
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 11:57:25 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #662 on: January 13, 2022, 11:40:45 AM »

We all know they don't.. Try to remember that

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #663 on: January 13, 2022, 12:30:55 PM »
We will soon know if you are the class star or the class dunce... My moneys on dunce.
Wolters says the reason everything takes so long is everything has to go through the pj..

Again..you are relying solely in a newspaper report for your facts.  It said the case has crumbled.. Do you believe that too

Please cut out the speculative personal comments. Thank you for acknowledging that the BKA, like every other foreign police force, cannot operate in Portugal without the cooperation and assistance of the PJ. I get my reports of what Wolters has said from exactly the same source as you; the media.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #664 on: January 13, 2022, 12:33:49 PM »
We all know they don't.. Try to remember that

That's fine. The poster I was responding to seemed to be suggesting otherwise. I must have misunderstood.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #665 on: January 13, 2022, 12:34:37 PM »
Please cut out the speculative personal comments. Thank you for acknowledging that the BKA, like every other foreign police force, cannot operate in Portugal without the cooperation and assistance of the PJ. I get my reports of what Wolters has said from exactly the same source as you; the media.

What's wrong with saying I think you are going to look foolish when the truth is revealed... If you were confident you wouldnt have a problem.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #666 on: January 13, 2022, 12:36:16 PM »

What on earth information allows you to make such a preposterously puerile post.  Please try to at least be sensible in your criticism.

MWT would NEVER dredge the bottom of the barrel like that - well I don't think he would, but there again I think he has on many previous occasions.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #667 on: January 13, 2022, 12:40:54 PM »

No-one doubted that for a minute.  The misinformation posted was suggested only by you.

Thinks ?????? how do I keep ON TOPIC and avoid spurious argument about anything other than MWT when on this thread.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #668 on: January 13, 2022, 12:44:53 PM »
That's fine. The poster I was responding to seemed to be suggesting otherwise. I must have misunderstood.

I do not think for a minute that you misunderstood - however it is your prerogative to try to explain yourself.  Just as it is your prerogative to discuss anything other than MWT - well, not really - but do let us gloss over that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #669 on: January 13, 2022, 01:21:06 PM »
I do not think for a minute that you misunderstood - however it is your prerogative to try to explain yourself.  Just as it is your prerogative to discuss anything other than MWT - well, not really - but do let us gloss over that.

I admit I have trouble following your points at times.

Obviously you weren't saying that the BKA had jurisdiction in Portugal; that would be silly. So what were you saying?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #670 on: January 13, 2022, 01:29:55 PM »

Obviously you weren't saying that the BKA had jurisdiction in Portugal; that would be silly. So what were you saying?

Just to confirm you understand.. The BKA have been carrying out an investigation in Portugal

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #671 on: January 13, 2022, 01:41:27 PM »
Just to confirm you understand.. The BKA have been carrying out an investigation in Portugal

That's rather a vague statement. Have the PJ interviewed anyone at their request as they did at the request of Operation Grange?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #672 on: January 13, 2022, 01:46:10 PM »

I don't know if MWT indulges in adulterated puerile personal, ill informed commentaries in his documentaries - I must check it out.
But I think he would be very silly to open his mouth and let his belly rumble before knowing what he's commenting on.  We shall be able to make a judgement pretty soon when MWT's documentary is finally aired - fortunately we don't require to wait before forming an opinion on what you are saying in your posts as they are all without exception so self evident.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #673 on: January 13, 2022, 01:49:56 PM »

I think it is all too well understood; particularly by a certain faction which wishes it were not so.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #674 on: January 13, 2022, 01:56:34 PM »
Now you're being more realistic. The BKA can achieve only what Operation Grange achieved in Portugal and what the PJ achieved in the UK; they can request the police force with jurisdiction to interview people on their behalf. To do that they need to supply the details of those they want to see interviewed.

I think it's perfectly possible that MWT found someone who knew CB and who was unknown to the BKA. That person wasn't necessarily found in Portugal either.
Well done to MWT for finding an ex of CB's who is prepared to give him an alibi, I'm sure that will make all the difference to the BKA's case.   @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly