Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55894 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #675 on: January 13, 2022, 02:00:29 PM »
Well done to MWT for finding an ex of CB's who is prepared to give him an alibi, I'm sure that will make all the difference to the BKA's case.   @)(++(*

That's the whole point.  The BKA will already have drawn up a complete picture of every friend he has.. Particularly around the time of the abduction.
They have questioned them several times in detail.  I can't see how they have missed someone.. But gunit can.  We will see who'd righrlt soon... If... The programme is aired

Online Eleanor

« Reply #676 on: January 13, 2022, 02:01:11 PM »
What on earth information allows you to make such a preposterously puerile post.  Please try to at least be sensible in your criticism.

MWT would NEVER dredge the bottom of the barrel like that - well I don't think he would, but there again I think he has on many previous occasions.

He has dredged the bottom of the barrel.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #677 on: January 13, 2022, 02:01:24 PM »
That's the whole point.  The BKA will already have drawn up a complete picture of every friend he has.. Particularly around the time of the abduction.
They have questioned them several times in detail.  I can't see how they have missed someone.. But gunit can.  We will see who'd righrlt soon... If... The programme is aired

What abduction?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #678 on: January 13, 2022, 02:07:42 PM »
Even if MWT has found someone completely new I don't see how it changes anything.   An alibi given by a girlfriend for a night 14 years ago ain't worth a hill of beans IMO unless it can be backed up with concrete evidence a bit harder to refute, eg: date-stamped CCTV footage. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #679 on: January 13, 2022, 02:08:04 PM »
It was the beginning of August when we were first made aware of this.  Is it ever going to happen?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #680 on: January 13, 2022, 02:08:15 PM »
I don't know if MWT indulges in adulterated puerile personal, ill informed commentaries in his documentaries - I must check it out.
But I think he would be very silly to open his mouth and let his belly rumble before knowing what he's commenting on.  We shall be able to make a judgement pretty soon when MWT's documentary is finally aired - fortunately we don't require to wait before forming an opinion on what you are saying in your posts as they are all without exception so self evident.

I have made no 'adulterated puerile personal, ill informed commentaries' either, so I still don't understand your point.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #681 on: January 13, 2022, 02:11:08 PM »

Cite for questioning them several times in detail, ie who the questioners are and the one the questions were directed at, thanks in advance....................

It'll be a wasted request I know.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #682 on: January 13, 2022, 02:14:50 PM »
It was the beginning of August when we were first made aware of this.  Is it ever going to happen?

You think that's bad, try waiting 15 years to see some abduction evidence.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #683 on: January 13, 2022, 02:17:47 PM »
Cite for questioning them several times in detail, ie who the questioners are and the one the questions were directed at, thanks in advance....................

Ridiculous, the BKA don't run to the press every time they interview people, they only do that when they want to call someone a murderer, whilst not pressing any murder charges.

Offline barrier

« Reply #684 on: January 13, 2022, 02:27:13 PM »
You think that's bad, try waiting 15 years to see some abduction evidence.

Some one said so, what more do you want.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #685 on: January 13, 2022, 02:38:56 PM »

It's been said several times by Wolters.. I could probably dig out the link but you thunk he's, a lying clown so not worth it.. Is it.  But that's what he's done

Offline barrier

« Reply #686 on: January 13, 2022, 02:44:02 PM »
It's been said several times by Wolters.. I could probably dig out the link but you thunk he's, a lying clown so not worth it.. Is it.  But that's what he's done

I'd like you to find a post where I've intimated Wolters is a lying clown, however if you'd have said Boris that would be another thing..........................

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #687 on: January 13, 2022, 03:04:59 PM »
I'd like you to find a post where I've intimated Wolters is a lying clown, however if you'd have said Boris that would be another thing..........................
So every time you post about the "legend is writ" with regard to CB (which you have done numerous times now) who exactly are you holding responsible for writing that legend, and what do you mean by it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #688 on: January 13, 2022, 04:28:21 PM »
I have made no 'adulterated puerile personal, ill informed commentaries' either, so I still don't understand your point.

Was I making a point 😁

Apart that is from making the attempt to nudge the thread into the topic determined for it which appears at the top of each Off Topic post.

I think the problem you may be having is that I understand the purpose of your posts perfectly.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #689 on: January 13, 2022, 06:09:56 PM »

The same posters who believe that Wolters really has the evidence he claims probably also believe that Johnson really did think the Downing Street party really was a ‘work thing’.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?