Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55927 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #705 on: January 14, 2022, 09:46:46 AM »
He doesn't have to.

He chose to provide one for MWT

Funnily enough CB may not trust Wolters and the BKA to thoroughly investigate evidence which may cast doubt on his guilt. Not only have they announced that they suspect him, Wolters has stated publicly that they believe him to be guilty. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #706 on: January 14, 2022, 09:49:37 AM »
Funnily enough CB may not trust Wolters and the BKA to thoroughly investigate evidence which may cast doubt on his guilt. Not only have they announced that they suspect him, Wolters has stated publicly that they believe him to be guilty.
I wonder what words MWT used when he approached CB for information to make him think he was more trustworthy...?  MWT has a reputation for going against the prevailing wind on many high profile cases, perhaps that was enough.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #707 on: January 14, 2022, 09:50:17 AM »

the fact that Wolters has made the statemnet supports the claim that he has it. AS I understand the German system put responsibility on the BKK to investigate evidence to support his innocence. Having said that if CB doesnt give them the information they cant do it. I still doubt there is any decent alibi

Offline barrier

« Reply #708 on: January 14, 2022, 09:50:55 AM »
I wonder what words MWT used when he approached CB for information to make him think he was more trustworthy...?  MWT has a reputation for going against the prevailing wind on many high profile cases, perhaps that was enough.

Did MWT approach CB or his legal team ? bit of clarity wouldn't go amiss.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #709 on: January 14, 2022, 09:55:30 AM »
the fact that Wolters has made the statemnet supports the claim that he has it. AS I understand the German system put responsibility on the BKK to investigate evidence to support his innocence. Having said that if CB doesnt give them the information they cant do it. I still doubt there is any decent alibi

To do that surely its unconceivable not to question a suspect prior to declaring him a murderer to the world and his wife.

Weren't there reports of some sort of pre trial test to test the evidence, maybe this alibi forms part of that test and its proving problematical.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #710 on: January 14, 2022, 09:55:45 AM »
Im looking forward to hearing what MWT has to say....but i think sceptics will be disappointed

Offline Lace

« Reply #711 on: January 14, 2022, 09:57:57 AM »
From the preview of Mark Williams Thomas forthcoming documentary Investigating The Prime Suspect produced for Drive TV
 https://www.drive-tv.co.uk/programme/137/madeleine-mccann-investigating-the-prime-suspect
(Download Programme pdf)

Former detective Mark Williams-Thomas carries out the first active British TV investigation into German paedophile Christian B since he became prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance and, in a world exclusive, tests the account given by Christian B himself. The German authorities say they have evidence that Maddie is dead and that Christian B is guilty of her murder…but they also admit there isn’t enough evidence to prosecute him. In the deepest dive into his involvement yet, Mark uncovers new and exclusive information: revelations on the mobile phone number that links Christian B to the scene of Madeleine’s disappearance, and tracks down a known German paedophile he was communicating with. On the ground in both Portugal and Germany, Mark chases down every credible lead relating to Christian B - interviews with key players on both sides of the law, diving into the life and past crimes of Christian B. Christian communicates exclusive with Mark giving a detailed account of what he was doing and where he when Madeline disappeared. And Mark tracks down the alibi that had a holiday fling with Christian B the very week, that Madeleine disappeared. Was Prime Suspect Christian B responsible for abducting Madeleine? The co

EPISODE 1: THE CASE AGAINST CHRISTIAN B Mark was on the ground reporting a days after Madeleine disappeared, he re-visits the crime scene and examines the German Prosecutors evidence that they believe Christian B is responsible. He delves into his other offences and tracks down where he was living. A witness reveals that he fears he was in Christian B’s motorhome with Madeleine inside. Mark goes on the trail of videos allegedly showing Christian B’s sexual abuse.

EPISODE 2: TESTING THE EVIDENCE Mark track’s Christian B’s movements in Germany after Madeleine disappeared. He visits the sites of his child abuse offences, including the box factory where 8000 child abuse files were found and tracks down an alleged paedophile he was in communications with. Mark talks exclusively to the father of Inga Gehricke a 5 year girl who was abducted and also linked to Christian B. But then Mark reveals worrying weaknesses in the phone evidence linking Christian B to Madeleine’s disappearance; the crucial 680 number may have been 35 kilometres away and that this number may not have belonged to Christian B, but a German friend of his.

EPISODE 3: TESTING THE ALIBI Christian B gives Mark a possible alibi revealing that he had a holiday fling with a German 18 year old girl the week of Madeleine’s disappearance. Mark tests this by tracking her down and speaking to her now husband. He is also tests the German authorities evidence further by examining the witness to an alleged confession made by Christian B and the significance of his vehicle being re-registered to a new owner the day after Madeleine disappeared. Christian writes to Mark with a detailed account of his whereabouts at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and Mark checks this against the known facts. Mark reaches his series conclusion about whether Christian B is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction and possible murder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote -   680 number may have been 35 kilometres away and that this number may not have belonged to Christian B, but a German friend of his.

The word that stands out there is MAY.    Sorry I don't believe anything CB says.   What about the girlfriend who stated CB said he had a 'horrible job to do tomorrow' the 'tomorrow' being the 3rd of May.   He had a girlfriend,  then he suddenly has a 'holiday fling' for a week.    Don't believe it.   IMO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #712 on: January 14, 2022, 09:59:07 AM »
To do that surely its unconceivable not to question a suspect prior to declaring him a murderer to the world and his wife.

Weren't there reports of some sort of pre trial test to test the evidence, maybe this alibi forms part of that test and its proving problematical.

As i keep on saying...It depends what evidence wolters has.   CB said he wouldnt talk...he has now. That can only help to solve the case.

If HCW ha sthe evidence to solve the   case he should be congrtaulated by everyone. He should be given the chance to get justice for maddie where others have failed

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #713 on: January 14, 2022, 10:00:50 AM »
Anything he has said to MWT is admissible evidence
He has admitted he knows where he was on the date...so cant now say he cant remember
According to german sources on Websleuths Wolters is already aware of this witness.

So if his alibi is sound thats good for him. if it isnt..its bad.

According to the report MWT has spoken to the mans wife...not her. If she wont speak the statement is hearsay and inadmissible.

Just first thoughts but we need to wait and see the full facts first. It certainly doesnt look as though the case is crumbling

I don't know what the bolded text means, really. I do know that;

"The so-called oral principle applies to the main hearing. Only facts and circumstances discussed orally as part of the main hearing may be the subject of the judgement. Furthermore, if the evidence of a fact is based on a person’s perception, § 250 StPO stipulates that this person must be questioned in the main hearing. The interrogation may not be replaced by reading out the minutes taken of an earlier interrogation or a statement."
https://se-legal.de/criminal-defense-lawyer/criminal-procedure-law-in-germany/?lang=en#The-Preliminary-Proceedings

That suggests that MWT would have to appear in court in Germany in order to testify if the prosecutors think he has evidence they want heard.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #714 on: January 14, 2022, 10:02:14 AM »

Quote -   680 number may have been 35 kilometres away and that this number may not have belonged to Christian B, but a German friend of his.

The word that stands out there is MAY.    Sorry I don't believe anything CB says.   What about the girlfriend who stated CB said he had a 'horrible job to do tomorrow' the 'tomorrow' being the 3rd of May.   He had a girlfriend,  then he suddenly has a 'holiday fling' for a week.    Don't believe it.   IMO

Neither do I. Either CB is ying or Wolters is. We dont know for sure but some seem to want to beleive CB

Offline barrier

« Reply #715 on: January 14, 2022, 10:02:20 AM »
As i keep on saying...It depends what evidence wolters has.   CB said he wouldnt talk...he has now. That can only help to solve the case.

If HCW ha sthe evidence to solve the   case he should be congrtaulated by everyone. He should be given the chance to get justice for maddie where others have failed

Couldn't agree more, but he's not going to imo.

Offline jassi

« Reply #716 on: January 14, 2022, 10:02:50 AM »

The word that stands out there is MAY.    Sorry I don't believe anything CB says.   What about the girlfriend who stated CB said he had a 'horrible job to do tomorrow' the 'tomorrow' being the 3rd of May.   He had a girlfriend,  then he suddenly has a 'holiday fling' for a week.    Don't believe it.   IMO

Indeed, it will be for the prosecution to prove where he was at the time of this phone call, not where he May have been.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #717 on: January 14, 2022, 10:04:54 AM »
I don't know what the bolded text means, really. I do know that;

"The so-called oral principle applies to the main hearing. Only facts and circumstances discussed orally as part of the main hearing may be the subject of the judgement. Furthermore, if the evidence of a fact is based on a person’s perception, § 250 StPO stipulates that this person must be questioned in the main hearing. The interrogation may not be replaced by reading out the minutes taken of an earlier interrogation or a statement."
https://se-legal.de/criminal-defense-lawyer/criminal-procedure-law-in-germany/?lang=en#The-Preliminary-Proceedings

That suggests that MWT would have to appear in court in Germany in order to testify if the prosecutors think he has evidence they want heard.

My statement is clear. Of course MWT woold have to appear in court...as would the holiday fling if the alibi is to be accepted. I tend not to stae the Ble**ing obvious....i thought most would understand that

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #718 on: January 14, 2022, 10:05:53 AM »
Indeed, it will be for the prosecution to prove where he was at the time of this phone call, not where he May have been.

if it can be shown taht CB has lied about where he was that will go against him

Offline barrier

« Reply #719 on: January 14, 2022, 10:06:48 AM »

By providing the doubt that as to be overcome to prove beyond reasonable, CB may have played his hand just has Wolters as through the press, its up to Wolters et al to destroy it, can he/they ?