Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55889 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #750 on: January 14, 2022, 11:56:09 AM »
And wolters has been collecting evidence to show he doesn't have one

I lot could depend on who could have been pretending to be who and for how long.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #751 on: January 14, 2022, 12:00:16 PM »
Did I say he wouldn't go cheating on his girlfriend?   What I said was it's a bit of a coincidence that he has a 'holiday fling' just before Madeleine went missing.  His girlfriend said he told her he had a horrible job to do the next day, which was the 3rd of May.   Now suddenly he has a holiday fling and lo and behold she is his alibi.   Nope don't believe it.

How could it have been a Horrible Job if he was intending to abuse and or kill Madeleine for his own pleasure?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #752 on: January 14, 2022, 12:04:36 PM »
From the preview of Mark Williams Thomas forthcoming documentary Investigating The Prime Suspect produced for Drive TV
 https://www.drive-tv.co.uk/programme/137/madeleine-mccann-investigating-the-prime-suspect
(Download Programme pdf)

Former detective Mark Williams-Thomas carries out the first active British TV investigation into German paedophile Christian B since he became prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance and, in a world exclusive, tests the account given by Christian B himself. The German authorities say they have evidence that Maddie is dead and that Christian B is guilty of her murder…but they also admit there isn’t enough evidence to prosecute him. In the deepest dive into his involvement yet, Mark uncovers new and exclusive information: revelations on the mobile phone number that links Christian B to the scene of Madeleine’s disappearance, and tracks down a known German paedophile he was communicating with. On the ground in both Portugal and Germany, Mark chases down every credible lead relating to Christian B - interviews with key players on both sides of the law, diving into the life and past crimes of Christian B. Christian communicates exclusive with Mark giving a detailed account of what he was doing and where he when Madeline disappeared. And Mark tracks down the alibi that had a holiday fling with Christian B the very week, that Madeleine disappeared. Was Prime Suspect Christian B responsible for abducting Madeleine? The co

EPISODE 1: THE CASE AGAINST CHRISTIAN B Mark was on the ground reporting a days after Madeleine disappeared, he re-visits the crime scene and examines the German Prosecutors evidence that they believe Christian B is responsible. He delves into his other offences and tracks down where he was living. A witness reveals that he fears he was in Christian B’s motorhome with Madeleine inside. Mark goes on the trail of videos allegedly showing Christian B’s sexual abuse.

EPISODE 2: TESTING THE EVIDENCE Mark track’s Christian B’s movements in Germany after Madeleine disappeared. He visits the sites of his child abuse offences, including the box factory where 8000 child abuse files were found and tracks down an alleged paedophile he was in communications with. Mark talks exclusively to the father of Inga Gehricke a 5 year girl who was abducted and also linked to Christian B. But then Mark reveals worrying weaknesses in the phone evidence linking Christian B to Madeleine’s disappearance; the crucial 680 number may have been 35 kilometres away and that this number may not have belonged to Christian B, but a German friend of his.

EPISODE 3: TESTING THE ALIBI Christian B gives Mark a possible alibi revealing that he had a holiday fling with a German 18 year old girl the week of Madeleine’s disappearance. Mark tests this by tracking her down and speaking to her now husband. He is also tests the German authorities evidence further by examining the witness to an alleged confession made by Christian B and the significance of his vehicle being re-registered to a new owner the day after Madeleine disappeared. Christian writes to Mark with a detailed account of his whereabouts at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and Mark checks this against the known facts. Mark reaches his series conclusion about whether Christian B is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction and possible murder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks yet again Misty, for bringing pertinent information to the forum without fear or favour.

In my opinion it is members such as you who are the life's blood of this forum with your invariably accurate and informative posts which go a long way to maintaining the reputation we should enjoy.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #753 on: January 14, 2022, 12:15:41 PM »

Hurrah for copy & paste!
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #754 on: January 14, 2022, 12:19:28 PM »
Thanks yet again Misty, for bringing pertinent information to the forum without fear or favour.

In my opinion it is members such as you who are the life's blood of this forum with your invariably accurate and informative posts which go a long way to maintaining the reputation we should enjoy.
I agree - Misty's posts are the best!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #755 on: January 14, 2022, 12:33:41 PM »
I agree - Misty's posts are the best!

Always well researched.
Always to be relied upon for accuracy.
Always unbiased.
You get the absolute truth from Misty whatever side of the board you are on whether it is to your liking or not .
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #756 on: January 14, 2022, 12:45:32 PM »
Sickophanty rules OK
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #757 on: January 14, 2022, 12:46:22 PM »
Always well researched.
Always to be relied upon for accuracy.
Always unbiased.
You get the absolute truth from Misty whatever side of the board you are on whether it is to your liking or not .

Is that right?

So, Misty, do you believe Joana was abducted?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #758 on: January 14, 2022, 12:50:05 PM »
Sickophanty rules OK
You're just jealous.  8(0(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #759 on: January 14, 2022, 01:14:46 PM »
And you believe him. I, as a so-called sceptic, believe no-one.

I've explained.  I don't believe you believe  no one.  You believe the statements are accurate... Yet you can't prove they are.  It's very easy to catch you out

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #760 on: January 14, 2022, 01:36:06 PM »
I've explained.  I don't believe you believe  no one.  You believe the statements are accurate... Yet you can't prove they are.  It's very easy to catch you out

Not as easy as it is to catch you out. You can't prove the statements are not accurate, remember. What they are is evidence in an investigation. The evidence in the German investigation is unknown, so you are working solely on belief in what a prosecutor says, not on what he has.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #761 on: January 14, 2022, 01:40:42 PM »
And you believe him. I, as a so-called sceptic, believe no-one.
Good to know you don't believe Katerina Gaspar, Mrs Fenn, Martin Grime. Martin Smith.  ETC.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #762 on: January 14, 2022, 01:42:56 PM »

Meanwhile, let's all hear it for Breuckner.  A Convicted Paedophile and Rapist.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #763 on: January 14, 2022, 01:47:58 PM »
Meanwhile, let's all hear it for Breuckner.  A Convicted Paedophile and Rapist.

He can speak at least three languages, has very nice handwriting & I thought his cartoons were quite good.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #764 on: January 14, 2022, 01:57:24 PM »
Not as easy as it is to catch you out. You can't prove the statements are not accurate, remember. What they are is evidence in an investigation. The evidence in the German investigation is unknown, so you are working solely on belief in what a prosecutor says, not on what he has.

I've never said I can prove the sftstements are not accurate... So that's a fall at the first fence for you.
Based on all the facts I find Wolters credible.... That's quite a reasonable position. Based in all the facts I don't find the alerts credible.. But you do. Yet you can't prove the alerts have value.

We shall see shortly who is the class star and who is the dunce
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 02:10:36 PM by Davel »