Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55931 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #765 on: January 14, 2022, 02:15:57 PM »
How could it have been a Horrible Job if he was intending to abuse and or kill Madeleine for his own pleasure?

I wondered about that,  I think he was working for someone else IMO

Offline jassi

« Reply #766 on: January 14, 2022, 02:20:22 PM »

Employed as a hit man to kill a child?
Doesn't sound likely to me
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #767 on: January 14, 2022, 02:22:26 PM »

So someone else hired him to abduct rape & murder Maddie?

He got paid to do it?

I wonder why someone would hire him to do that.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #768 on: January 14, 2022, 02:27:05 PM »
Meanwhile, let's all hear it for Breuckner.  A Convicted Paedophile and Rapist.

But not a murderer which if Wolters is to be believed lies at the heart of this case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #769 on: January 14, 2022, 02:29:04 PM »
I've never said I can prove the sftstements are not accurate... So that's a fall at the first fence for you.
Based on all the facts I find Wolters credible.... That's quite a reasonable position. Based in all the facts I don't find the alerts credible.. But you do. Yet you can't prove the alerts have value.

We shall see shortly who is the class star and who is the dunce

Shortly is with in a short time, hrs, days,  weeks, hazard a guess you've put the timescale up.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #770 on: January 14, 2022, 02:29:11 PM »

That is your interpretation of a post which did not say that.  Please have the courage of your conviction and own up to your own opinion without resorting to misrepresenting another's post.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #771 on: January 14, 2022, 02:29:36 PM »
Not to KILL a child necessarily. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #772 on: January 14, 2022, 02:31:44 PM »
But not a murderer which if Wolters is to be believed lies at the heart of this case.

How do you know he isn't a murderer?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #773 on: January 14, 2022, 02:34:39 PM »
That is your interpretation of a post which did not say that.  Please have the courage of your conviction and own up to your own opinion without resorting to misrepresenting another's post.

Doesn't 'Doesn't sound likely to me' sound like an opinion ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #774 on: January 14, 2022, 02:35:39 PM »

Oh! we know he is amongst your ilk and their minds.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #775 on: January 14, 2022, 02:35:53 PM »

How do you know anyone isn't?

Me, my sister in law, the milk man, even, dare I say it, the McCanns.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 02:38:12 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #776 on: January 14, 2022, 02:44:17 PM »
I've never said I can prove the sftstements are not accurate... So that's a fall at the first fence for you.
Based on all the facts I find Wolters credible.... That's quite a reasonable position. Based in all the facts I don't find the alerts credible.. But you do. Yet you can't prove the alerts have value.

We shall see shortly who is the class star and who is the dunce

So your opinion of the statements was formed how? Did someone you believe tell you they weren't accurate? Wolters has talked the talk, but can he walk the walk? You think he can, I have doubts.

MWT may have information that hampers the German investigation, he may not. At least he's looking at it all from a neutral position, and I'm not convinced the German investigators have done that.

I don't feel the need to prove myself on here, that's been achieved elsewhere where it counts for something.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #777 on: January 14, 2022, 02:49:18 PM »
So your opinion of the statements was formed how? Did someone you believe tell you they weren't accurate? Wolters has talked the talk, but can he walk the walk? You think he can, I have doubts.

MWT may have information that hampers the German investigation, he may not. At least he's looking at it all from a neutral position, and I'm not convinced the German investigators have done that.

I don't feel the need to prove myself on here, that's been achieved elsewhere where it counts for something.
What gives you the impression that MWT is looking at it from a neutral position and not from the position of making a series that will attract the most attention possible?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #778 on: January 14, 2022, 02:50:46 PM »

According to the Mirror quoting Wolters he's not aware of the alibi, either he or his team are  not  very good investigators or the Mirror did not quote Wolters.

Offline barrier

« Reply #779 on: January 14, 2022, 02:52:02 PM »
What gives you the impression that MWT is looking at it from a neutral position and not from the position of making a series that will attract the most attention possible?

Is he on some kind of piece work, the more viewing the better the pay ?