Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55931 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #780 on: January 14, 2022, 02:57:22 PM »
According to the Mirror quoting Wolters he's not aware of the alibi, either he or his team are  not  very good investigators or the Mirror did not quote Wolters.

I have no doubt  that they are as selective at what they look at as OG are.

IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #781 on: January 14, 2022, 02:59:07 PM »

I wondered about that,  I think he was working for someone else IMO

So do I.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #782 on: January 14, 2022, 03:00:16 PM »
Employed as a hit man to kill a child?
Doesn't sound likely to me

Nor to me.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #783 on: January 14, 2022, 03:02:18 PM »

Oh! we know he is amongst your ilk and their minds.

Not True.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #784 on: January 14, 2022, 03:03:49 PM »
So your opinion of the statements was formed how? Did someone you believe tell you they weren't accurate? Wolters has talked the talk, but can he walk the walk? You think he can, I have doubts.

MWT may have information that hampers the German investigation, he may not. At least he's looking at it all from a neutral position, and I'm not convinced the German investigators have done that.

I don't feel the need to prove myself on here, that's been achieved elsewhere where it counts for something.

Good Heavens.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #785 on: January 14, 2022, 03:17:51 PM »

Oh! we know he is amongst your ilk and their minds.

You are misrepresenting the fact that each and every person without exception of "my ilk" posting here upholds unequivocally the right to the presumption of innocence.

Please up your game to include facts.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #786 on: January 14, 2022, 03:19:25 PM »
Not True.
Did you even understand what that meant?  I didn't.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #787 on: January 14, 2022, 03:20:27 PM »
Is he on some kind of piece work, the more viewing the better the pay ?
I don't think you really understand how it works do you? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #788 on: January 14, 2022, 03:21:19 PM »
So your opinion of the statements was formed how? Did someone you believe tell you they weren't accurate? Wolters has talked the talk, but can he walk the walk? You think he can, I have doubts.

MWT may have information that hampers the German investigation, he may not. At least he's looking at it all from a neutral position, and I'm not convinced the German investigators have done that.

I don't feel the need to prove myself on here, that's been achieved elsewhere where it counts for something.

Delusions of Grandma.

Offline barrier

« Reply #789 on: January 14, 2022, 03:22:26 PM »

Please up your game to include facts.

Thats a laugh for a start, this case has survived on nothing but falsehoods .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #790 on: January 14, 2022, 03:27:01 PM »
How do you know anyone isn't?

Me, my sister in law, the milk man, even, dare I say it, the McCanns.

Nonetheless you KNOW Brueckner is not a murderer.  But you are unable to give a specific reason for declaring that.
Par for the course!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #791 on: January 14, 2022, 03:42:49 PM »
Nonetheless you KNOW Brueckner is not a murderer.  But you are unable to give a specific reason for declaring that.
Par for the course!

I can only go by the evidence, & I don't know of any evidence he murdered anyone, other than alleged second hand confession, that provided no details of her alleged murder.

What evidence do you have that Maddie is even dead, BTW?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #792 on: January 14, 2022, 03:47:10 PM »
Did you even understand what that meant?  I didn't.

Some persons don't understand The Presumption of Innocence.  There is nothing that I can do about that.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #793 on: January 14, 2022, 03:49:16 PM »
Delusions of Grandma.

Or, where can it possibly count?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #794 on: January 14, 2022, 03:50:59 PM »
I can only go by the evidence, & I don't know of any evidence he murdered anyone, other than alleged second hand confession, that provided no details of her alleged murder.

What evidence do you have that Maddie is even dead, BTW?

Gosh.  You think she might not be.