Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55924 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #810 on: January 14, 2022, 06:46:27 PM »
You'd think that supporters would be pleased that an alibi which might clear him of all involvement has been forthcoming

Innocent until proved guilty and all that.
If it is proven beyond any shadow of a doubt by his alibi that he was not involved I will be delighted.  Hope that puts your mind at rest.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #811 on: January 14, 2022, 06:50:25 PM »
In real life.
You may have an A in English Literature A Level, you may even have a degree and PHD but as Piers Corbyn so brilliantly demonstrates, it doesn’t mean you have an ounce of common sense.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #812 on: January 14, 2022, 06:58:03 PM »
You may have an A in English Literature A Level, you may even have a degree and PHD but as Piers Corbyn so brilliantly demonstrates, it doesn’t mean you have an ounce of common sense.

Like educated doctors who can't imagine the dangers of leaving small children home alone you mean? I wasn't talking about common sense, actually, I was responding to a suggestion that someone might be shown to be a dunce. That's something I know I'm not.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #813 on: January 14, 2022, 07:02:37 PM »
Like educated doctors who can't imagine the dangers of leaving small children home alone you mean? I wasn't talking about common sense, actually, I was responding to a suggestion that someone might be shown to be a dunce. That's something I know I'm not.
Yes, exactly like that, and you may not believe you’re a dunce but IMO based on the evidence of your performance on this forum and the way you assess evidence, or even your understanding of what constitutes evidence I think the jury’s still out on that verdict. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #814 on: January 14, 2022, 07:05:19 PM »
Yes, exactly like that, and you may not believe you’re a dunce but IMO based on the evidence of your performance on this forum and the way you assess evidence, or even your understanding of what constitutes evidence I think the jury’s still out on that verdict.

In your esteemed opinion?  @)(++(*
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #815 on: January 14, 2022, 08:00:27 PM »
In your esteemed opinion?  @)(++(*
Yes, in the Real World my opinion is most highly esteemed  8(>((

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #816 on: January 14, 2022, 08:40:57 PM »

What about if it turns out you have got everything wrong... What would that make you
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 08:48:25 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #817 on: January 14, 2022, 09:06:16 PM »

Name calling is all they’ve got left in their arsenal….poor dears.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #818 on: January 14, 2022, 09:06:50 PM »
What about if it turns out you have got everything wrong... What would that make you

Human.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #819 on: January 14, 2022, 09:13:57 PM »

Trying to convince others you're right when the evidence is unavailable is a bit wearing, I expect.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #820 on: January 14, 2022, 09:15:04 PM »

Unknown.
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #821 on: January 14, 2022, 09:16:39 PM »
Trying to convince others you're right when the evidence is unavailable is a bit wearing, I expect.

Indeed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #822 on: January 14, 2022, 09:27:23 PM »

Like your support for the SC claiming insufficient evidence rather than no evidence.

I'm not trying to convince anyone as you should realise.... It's you trying to convince me I'm wrong.
Afaiac... There is no doubt that Wolters has, significant.. Concrete evidence he has not divulged.  I dint care inn the slightest what you think ot believe.  Some will not believe anything.... Whatever facts come out

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #823 on: January 14, 2022, 10:15:20 PM »
Ouch, withering!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #824 on: January 14, 2022, 10:27:34 PM »
Like your support for the SC claiming insufficient evidence rather than no evidence.

I'm not trying to convince anyone as you should realise.... It's you trying to convince me I'm wrong.
Afaiac... There is no doubt that Wolters has, significant.. Concrete evidence he has not divulged.  I dint care inn the slightest what you think ot believe.  Some will not believe anything.... Whatever facts come out

The SC were accused of misunderstanding the archiving dispatch. I have attempted to explain how they analysed it. That isn't supporting, it's explaining.
Result = happy posting.