Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55937 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #825 on: January 14, 2022, 10:36:04 PM »
You are a complete ***** if you don’t mind me saying so and here is why:  MWT believe Madeleine was abducted by a stranger, most likely a paedophile.  He therefore does not subscribe to your view that her father dumped her in a bin.  Got it?

But he also thinks Maddie might have left of her own accord via the patio door.

Perhaps Brueckner was on his way to abduct Maddie & he found her already out walking in the street.

Then he went into the apartment & opened the window, to cover up the fact he'd found her in the street.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #826 on: January 14, 2022, 10:37:45 PM »
The SC were accused of misunderstanding the archiving dispatch. I have attempted to explain how they analysed it. That isn't supporting, it's explaining.

The SC said insufficient evidence... The asrchiving despatch said no evidence.... So what evidence was the SC referring to

Offline misty

« Reply #827 on: January 15, 2022, 12:57:08 AM »
Always well researched.
Always to be relied upon for accuracy.
Always unbiased.
You get the absolute truth from Misty whatever side of the board you are on whether it is to your liking or not .

Thank you for your kind words and VS's too. There are many posters who, over my years on the forum, have provided higher quality input than mine.
Whilst not unbiased, I try to be accurate (don't always achieve it) but also to post items which induce further debate. The synopsis of MWT's forthcoming documentary has several discussion points so I opted to "dump & run" - people can deal with the post, not the poster.

Offline misty

« Reply #828 on: January 15, 2022, 01:02:45 AM »
Is that right?

So, Misty, do you believe Joana was abducted?

I don't know what happened to Joana. However imo the convictions of both Leonor & Joao were unsafe - shades of the Rudolf Rupp case which proved miscarriages of justice occur in bodyless homicide convictions.

Offline sadie

« Reply #829 on: January 15, 2022, 01:19:48 AM »
Employed as a hit man to kill a child?
Doesn't sound likely to me

No, employed to steal a special living child possibly.  A special child for a special purpose IMO.  Not to be sexually abused as a paedos toy, but for some other purpose.

I have been much ridiculed but I think it is to do with sacred bloodlines.   Kate and Gerry come from bloodlines which have similar cmmon elements.  As JK Rowling would say, Madeleine is a *pureblood *, and it appears that she is from a sacred bloodline..  At least that is what it appears from common elements in Kate and Gerrys surmanes,.

One of our fellow members is also from a royal and sacred bloodline.   IIRC he is from the St Clare, the Sinclairs.  About 10 years ago I noticed that the name he posted under was linked to the Sinclaires and asked him (might have been by pm, dunno now) and he confirmed that "yes" he was from Royal and sacred bllodlines.   He hasn't posted for years now.

If anyone is unaware of this, there is strong thought that Jesus did NOT die on the cross, but helped by his rich and important  "uncle, Joseph of Arimathea", he escaped via the Greek islands to the South of France with Mary Magdelene.   They settled, had a family and one wing was the St Clares.   Other desciples  including his cousin St John the Baptist followed him

The R.C.church sought to deny this, because they worship Mary, mother pf Jesus.  She was their special Saint/God.  If Jesus still lived then she was only second rate with Jesus top dog.   And all the teachings of the R.C. church were undermined and other churches bolstered,

The part in blue is all over the internet if you wish to look for it

Tin hat on. 
If the abuse gets too strong, I shall back away.   I am NOT putting myself up for another breakdown

Offline Brietta

« Reply #830 on: January 15, 2022, 01:43:08 AM »
Thank you for your kind words and VS's too. There are many posters who, over my years on the forum, have provided higher quality input than mine.
Whilst not unbiased, I try to be accurate (don't always achieve it) but also to post items which induce further debate. The synopsis of MWT's forthcoming documentary has several discussion points so I opted to "dump & run" - people can deal with the post, not the poster.

Thoughtless of me too Misty ~ I dropped my guard and forgot to take into account the adverse attention I would inevitably draw to you.  Apologies for that, but things must have mellowed because we've both had a lot worse and survived;)

I was delighted with your original post because having been given a little more information it presented a perfect opportunity for members to discuss the preview of MWT documentary . 

Unfortunately our forum isn't even in the running when it comes to informative discussion or debate and I have had to get my information from another place and interesting it is too but not as interesting as being able to contribute to civilised discussion here would be.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #831 on: January 15, 2022, 02:20:10 AM »
So someone else hired him to abduct rape & murder Maddie?

He got paid to do it?

I wonder why someone would hire him to do that.

There is every reason to believe that Madeleine lives on.

SY seem to think that she lives probably.  They don't agree with Wolters or thr PJ that she is dead

My video showing a little girl that is almost certainly Madeleine.  This was from 2012. 

There were reports on the internet that it was thought that Madeleine had been kept hidden but was out again, cos it was unlikely that anyone would recognise her as a 8/9 year old child.

I had reasoned out the 'needle in a Haystack' place where she was likely to be. 

I reasoned that to begin with she was likely to be shown to the world partly masked in such a situation as a carnival

Additionally my suspect let out rather too much on another forum about himself and where he lived and several of his important friends who were Knights of St John.  These friends had also interested me.

And amazingly to me: medium, psychic Matt James had done a Tarot card asemblage that identified the place that this suspect lived.  It was where I had independantly worked out.

Tentatively I googled the name of the place + the words Gala, Carnival, masked etc and found several videos.   About the third one showed the little girl I believe to be Madeleine dancing.   What a thrill!    I must have watched that video almost 100 times before contacting Operation Grange.

I think after examining the methods I had used and probably over a hundred pointers I had sent in,Operation Grange eventually agreed cos they seem to be following my thoughts.   No doubt they will have widened the search, cos IMO the organisation behind Madeleine vanishing is ancient, mighty and global. 

I realize that I could be wrong, but with such pointers, I think that I am mainly corrrect 

All in my opinion

Tin hat on.   I will not respond to abuse or harrassment, or to too many questions.

Offline barrier

« Reply #832 on: January 15, 2022, 09:21:04 AM »
I don't know what happened to Joana. However imo the convictions of both Leonor & Joao were unsafe - shades of the Rudolf Rupp case which proved miscarriages of justice occur in bodyless homicide convictions.

Which imo the BKA won't venture into.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #833 on: January 15, 2022, 09:32:06 AM »
Which imo the BKA won't venture into.

As wolters has said they have enough evidence to charge it looks like you are wrong

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #834 on: January 15, 2022, 09:41:47 AM »
As wolters has said they have enough evidence to charge it looks like you are wrong

Wolters only needs to get Breuckner on Abduction as far as I am concerned.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #835 on: January 15, 2022, 09:48:38 AM »
Thoughtless of me too Misty ~ I dropped my guard and forgot to take into account the adverse attention I would inevitably draw to you.  Apologies for that, but things must have mellowed because we've both had a lot worse and survived;)

I was delighted with your original post because having been given a little more information it presented a perfect opportunity for members to discuss the preview of MWT documentary . 

Unfortunately our forum isn't even in the running when it comes to informative discussion or debate and I have had to get my information from another place and interesting it is too but not as interesting as being able to contribute to civilised discussion here would be.

Don't lose heart, Brietta. There's still hope that polite and reasonable behaviour can be encouraged here.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #836 on: January 15, 2022, 09:49:34 AM »

You never did qualify when it would happen when you said "soon" .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #837 on: January 15, 2022, 09:53:06 AM »

We'll see, I've the patience of a saint.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #838 on: January 15, 2022, 09:56:19 AM »
You never did qualify when it would happen when you said "soon" .

Wolters has said he's been hampered by the slow responses from the Portuguese. I dint want to get into pointless arguments

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #839 on: January 15, 2022, 10:35:16 AM »
Wolters has said he's been hampered by the slow responses from the Portuguese. I dint want to get into pointless arguments

Is not pointless arguments what this Forum is all about?

Some of us know what we are talking about and some of us don't.

I can only admire your stoicism after all of the insults that you have taken.  I haven't always behaved as well as you have.