Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55952 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #855 on: January 15, 2022, 02:58:01 PM »
That’s the thing. Stephen didn’t do that here, Davel brought it here.

Why?

Sadly, Stephen failed miserably after causing massive damage to this Forum along with Slarti.  It took a while to see what they were up to because it was beyond the likes of me.  But then John should have seen it and even he didn't.

Brietta and I do not do this.  We both Report Posts up front.  Neither of us go running to John, which cannot be said for some.  Running to John behind the backs of other Moderators is a shit thing to do.  But have at it if you may.

I sometimes wonder what some of you want, but it certainly isn't a level playing field.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #856 on: January 15, 2022, 03:01:30 PM »
It wasn't you she was insulting, it was a sly dig at others, as usual.

I know that.  But sometimes I do get a bit pissed off.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #857 on: January 15, 2022, 03:14:24 PM »
Sadly, Stephen failed miserably after causing massive damage to this Forum along with Slarti.  It took a while to see what they were up to because it was beyond the likes of me.  But then John should have seen it and even he didn't.

Brietta and I do not do this.  We both Report Posts up front.  Neither of us go running to John, which cannot be said for some.  Running to John behind the backs of other Moderators is a shit thing to do.  But have at it if you may.

I sometimes wonder what some of you want, but it certainly isn't a level playing field.

As Stephen isn’t here to defend himself I suppose it’s easy to tranche him.

Davel began posting on the Amazon forum, where there were posters who really had come from science backgrounds. He was given his backside in a sling and slunk back here muttering darkly about being ‘outed’ and seeking succor from the usual suspects. He brought his supposed identity to this forum, no one else.

As to moderation and the standards that some adhere, or not, to I think this is neither the time nor the place.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #858 on: January 15, 2022, 03:20:49 PM »
As Stephen isn’t here to defend himself I suppose it’s easy to tranche him.

Davel began posting on the Amazon forum, where there were posters who really had come from science backgrounds. He was given his backside in a sling and slunk back here muttering darkly about being ‘outed’ and seeking succor from the usual suspects. He brought his supposed identity to this forum, no one else.

As to moderation and the standards that some adhere, or not, to I think this is neither the time nor the place.

Oh dear... You can't stop paying me attention.. Like someone repeatedly breaking wind and complaining about the smell.
No one on Amazon did what you say.  The amazon forum closed down... That's why I came back here.

There was a glitch on Amazon which revealed my email address and hence my name.  Stephen couldn't believe his luck and posted tsunts at me here.  Having said that I don't expect you to get your facts right.  What is your problem.. Why do you have this fixation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #859 on: January 15, 2022, 03:24:32 PM »
Oh dear... You can't stop paying me attention.. Like someone repeatedly breaking wind and complaining about the smell.
No one on Amazon did what you say.  The amazon forum closed down... That's why I came back here.

There was a glitch on Amazon which revealed my email address and hence my name.  Stephen couldn't believe his luck and posted tsunts at me here.  Having said that I don't expect you to get your facts right.  What is your problem.. Why do you have this fixation
@)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #860 on: January 15, 2022, 04:10:05 PM »

I don't really know.  I only know that Tony Bennett thought it would show me up and somehow frighten me.  Silly old fool.  I don't frighten easily, if at all.  And I certainly wasn't going to be frightened into changing my opinion.

But that one is lost now, although others do try.  I am the only person on this Forum who is who she says she is, without fear.  My address is on this Forum, given by me.  Lann Georges, 56310.  A Hamlet of about 15 houses and anyone will tell you wherein lives Madame Lang.  Or Mitchell.  Or Eccles.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #861 on: January 15, 2022, 04:12:42 PM »

I see invisible hands have determined that you need saving again.

Poor thing  8(8-))

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #862 on: January 15, 2022, 04:25:06 PM »

Poor thing  8(8-))

Need saving... I've always faced my critics head on.. Appearing on the Wright Stuff where I silenced Kate Silverton... Then Trisha... Where I faced initial hostility but soon had the a audience eating out of my hand.
Don't think for a second you can intimidate me.... Im actually concerned about your mental state...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 04:27:22 PM by Davel »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #863 on: January 15, 2022, 04:27:40 PM »

Poor thing  8(8-))

What invisible hands?  Are you suggesting that this Forum is biased?

John rules around here.  Or have you not noticed?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #864 on: January 15, 2022, 04:36:12 PM »
Need saving... I've always faced my critics head on.. Appearing on the Wright Stuff where I silenced Kate Silverton... Then Trisha... Where I faced initial hostility but soon had the a audience eating out of my hand.
Don't think for a second you can intimidate me.... Im actually concerned about your mental state...

This is the thing you see.  Some of us can't be intimidated.  Although it has been tried.  But why would they want to?  This doesn't make sense to me.  So perhaps something awful did go on.

Offline Myster

« Reply #865 on: January 15, 2022, 04:44:42 PM »
I don't really know.  I only know that Tony Bennett thought it would show me up and somehow frighten me.  Silly old fool.  I don't frighten easily, if at all.  And I certainly wasn't going to be frightened into changing my opinion.

But that one is lost now, although others do try.  I am the only person on this Forum who is who she says she is, without fear.  My address is on this Forum, given by me.  Lann Georges, 56310.  A Hamlet of about 15 houses and anyone will tell you wherein lives Madame Lang.  Or Mitchell.  Or Eccles.
Ah but... How does your postman find you and all the rest without house numbers in this Macbeth of 15 stone hovels... That is the question?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #866 on: January 15, 2022, 05:11:04 PM »
Ah but... How does your postman find you and all the rest without house numbers in this Macbeth of 15 stone hovels... That is the question?

The Post Lady knows exactly where we all live.  But her being female it wouldn't be difficult.  And I have been here for thirty years now.  While she has been delivering my mail for only fifteen of those years she is now training up the next Post Lady.  They all know where the best loved dog lives.  And O'Connor never barks at them anyway.  He knows you know I know.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #867 on: January 15, 2022, 06:51:21 PM »
What invisible hands?  Are you suggesting that this Forum is biased?

John rules around here.  Or have you not noticed?

Suggesting it? Never.

I’m stating it as an absolute fact.

John does not get involved with the day to day moderating.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #868 on: January 15, 2022, 07:01:14 PM »

I can never quite decide who you remind me most of…David Brent, Alan Patridge or Jay from the Inbetweeners…or perhaps a little smidgen of them all?

Offline John

« Reply #869 on: January 15, 2022, 07:17:41 PM »
Suggesting it? Never.

I’m stating it as an absolute fact.

John does not get involved with the day to day moderating.

Wrong actually. I see everything that is deleted or moderated.  The only time I intervene is when asked to do so or if there is a dispute between moderators.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.