Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55941 times)

Offline misty

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #915 on: January 17, 2022, 11:36:48 AM »
So in the interests of cooperation you could write down how you did it.

1. Click on settings on video toolbar (see SS below)
2. Click on Subtitles/CC
3. Click on Autotranslate
4. Scroll down language options & click onto English.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #916 on: January 17, 2022, 12:16:41 PM »
2. Click on Subtitles/CC

Thank you very much, Misty.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #917 on: January 17, 2022, 06:51:14 PM »
2. Click on Subtitles/CC
thanks Misty, you saved me the job.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #920 on: January 17, 2022, 07:28:55 PM »
Thank you.
no problem, it’s  been a proud day for us, I’m sure you know the feeling.

Offline barrier

« Reply #921 on: January 17, 2022, 07:36:35 PM »
no problem, it’s  been a proud day for us, I’m sure you know the feeling.

Indeed  8((()*/
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline sadie

« Reply #922 on: January 18, 2022, 03:38:45 AM »
Joana was killed by her uncle, with the filthy wretch who claimed to be a mother to her conspiring to dispose of her corpse. Over a drunken, incestuous fumble on a minging couch in a hovel. End of. *&^%s

What rubbish Amaral spouted. 

You are intelligent.  I do not believe that you believe Amarals imaginative ramblings and blamings.  You are not that niave, but quite a clever operator

I, therefore, have to wonder the reason that you are saying these awful things.

There has to be a reason.

Offline The General

« Reply #923 on: January 18, 2022, 09:33:06 AM »
What rubbish Amaral spouted. 

You are intelligent.  I do not believe that you believe Amarals imaginative ramblings and blamings.  You are not that niave, but quite a clever operator

I, therefore, have to wonder the reason that you are saying these awful things.

There has to be a reason.
Well, I suppose this day was inexorable, indelibly marked the nth of whenever. You seem to have me at a loss, dear Sadie. You have proved to be a worthy adversary, I will admit that much.
I am indeed the agent provocateur you have alluded to many times. This goes way deeper than even you imagine. You have merely scratched the surface, alas I cannot elucidate further as dark forces are at work.
My plan has been scuppered, but the damage I have wrought has been considerable, the mission successful. Obfuscation, misinformation and diversion the order of the day. Suffice to say the motives for such deeds are legion.

So for now I will bid you a fond farewell. You alone saw through the mask of ineptitude. You alone quantified my real raison d'etre.

Do not try to find me, I am have already dissipated in to the ether from whence I emerged. So long.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 09:35:23 AM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #924 on: January 18, 2022, 09:52:56 AM »
Well, I suppose this day was inexorable, indelibly marked the nth of whenever. You seem to have me at a loss, dear Sadie. You have proved to be a worthy adversary, I will admit that much.
I am indeed the agent provocateur you have alluded to many times. This goes way deeper than even you imagine. You have merely scratched the surface, alas I cannot elucidate further as dark forces are at work.
My plan has been scuppered, but the damage I have wrought has been considerable, the mission successful. Obfuscation, misinformation and diversion the order of the day. Suffice to say the motives for such deeds are legion.

So for now I will bid you a fond farewell. You alone saw through the mask of ineptitude. You alone quantified my real raison d'etre.

Do not try to find me, I am have already dissipated in to the ether from whence I emerged. So long.
Bye then. 

Offline The General

« Reply #925 on: January 18, 2022, 10:10:04 AM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #926 on: January 18, 2022, 10:22:03 AM »
Are you off? Later tater
No, you issued a farewell in your post and I thought you were melting off into the ether never to be seen again?  I knew it was too good to be true. Oh well, welcome back.

Offline The General

« Reply #927 on: January 18, 2022, 10:26:56 AM »
No, you issued a farewell in your post and I thought you were melting off into the ether never to be seen again?  I knew it was too good to be true. Oh well, welcome back.
Thanks. You too.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #928 on: January 18, 2022, 10:27:42 AM »
The German documentary makers seem upset at the idea that MWT might have found something they missed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #929 on: January 18, 2022, 10:41:04 AM »
The German documentary makers seem upset at the idea that MWT might have found something they missed.
I think the term 'documentary' is a somewhat grandiose title for what is nothing more than bandwagon jumping tittle tattle.