Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55913 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #930 on: January 18, 2022, 10:44:12 AM »
The German documentary makers seem upset at the idea that MWT might have found something they missed.
Really, where is this upset being expressed?  Do you seriously believe MWT has found a cast iron alibi? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #931 on: January 18, 2022, 10:44:47 AM »
I think the term 'documentary' is a somewhat grandiose title for what is nothing more than bandwagon jumping tittle tattle.
Oh you've watched it already then?  Interesting...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #932 on: January 18, 2022, 10:52:57 AM »
Oh you've watched it already then?  Interesting...
All of them. They're all shite. In fact they should change the genre name from 'Real Crime' to 'Shite'.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #933 on: January 18, 2022, 10:57:40 AM »
All of them. They're all shite. In fact they should change the genre name from 'Real Crime' to 'Shite'.
You should get a job as a TV critic for a highbrow publication, like the Beano perhaps?

Offline barrier

« Reply #934 on: January 18, 2022, 11:09:39 AM »
You should get a job as a TV critic for a highbrow publication, like the Beano perhaps?

Even that is above the brit red tops though.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #935 on: January 18, 2022, 11:22:33 AM »
I'm not surprised you think The Beano is highbrow, given the content of your posts.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #936 on: January 18, 2022, 11:27:55 AM »

Okay.  Cut the insults.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #937 on: January 18, 2022, 11:28:53 AM »
Okay.  Cut the insults.
Spoilsport.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #938 on: January 18, 2022, 11:33:44 AM »
I'm not surprised you think The Beano is highbrow, given the content of your posts.
When you are able to critique a programme you haven't even watched yet with a one word review I think you're probably in no position to put down my content, but now you come to mention it I did used to enjoy the Beano until it went all woke and horribly pc. 

Offline The General

« Reply #939 on: January 18, 2022, 12:15:58 PM »
When you are able to critique a programme you haven't even watched yet with a one word review I think you're probably in no position to put down my content, but now you come to mention it I did used to enjoy the Beano until it went all woke and horribly pc.
I'm able to critique them, and this is on topic, because if there was anything remotely groundbreaking then they'd have to alert the authorities.
So what we're left with is padding, establishing shots, 'interviews' with peripheral figures, conjecture, fluff, perhaps a  smattering of strumpet and a load of rhetorical questions at the end in case, you know, a sequal.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #940 on: January 18, 2022, 12:20:22 PM »
I'm able to critique them, and this is on topic, because if there was anything remotely groundbreaking then they'd have to alert the authorities.
So what we're left with is padding, establishing shots, 'interviews' with peripheral figures, conjecture, fluff, perhaps a  smattering of strumpet and a load of rhetorical questions at the end in case, you know, a sequal.
I thought that the German documentary makers claimed they had alerted the authorities...?

Offline The General

« Reply #941 on: January 18, 2022, 12:23:52 PM »
I thought that the German documentary makers claimed they had alerted the authorities...?

Good Lord, if they did I doubt they'd permit it's broadcast. It would be killed.
So we can safely assume that they either didn't, or what they did disclose was a steaming pile of TV muck.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #942 on: January 18, 2022, 12:39:00 PM »
Good Lord, if they did I doubt they'd permit it's broadcast. It would be killed.
So we can safely assume that they either didn't, or what they did disclose was a steaming pile of TV muck.
You can "safely assume" whatever you want, I shall wait and see what transpires. 

Offline The General

« Reply #943 on: January 18, 2022, 12:44:24 PM »
You can "safely assume" whatever you want, I shall wait and see what transpires.
You could have come to that conclusion 5 posts ago. Never mind. At least we agree I'm right again.

Offline barrier

« Reply #944 on: January 18, 2022, 01:02:30 PM »
You could have come to that conclusion 5 posts ago. Never mind. At least we agree I'm right again.

Cut it out, thats davel's tag.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.