Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55931 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #945 on: January 18, 2022, 01:06:19 PM »
Cut it out, thats davel's tag.

Not Plagiarism again, surely?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #946 on: January 18, 2022, 01:33:02 PM »
You could have come to that conclusion 5 posts ago. Never mind. At least we agree I'm right again.
You’re certainly deluded if you can read that into my post. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #947 on: January 18, 2022, 01:34:33 PM »
You’re certainly deluded if you can read that into my post.
I can't even remember what we were discussing, but you're probably right.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #948 on: January 18, 2022, 01:45:58 PM »
I can't even remember what we were discussing, but you're probably right.
I think it would be better for my mental health if I stopped feeding you as well, you are currently in danger of triggering my issues. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #949 on: January 18, 2022, 02:47:34 PM »
I think it would be better for my mental health if I stopped feeding you as well, you are currently in danger of triggering my issues.
Makes sense.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #950 on: January 18, 2022, 03:07:23 PM »
Makes sense.
OK, henceforth you can join Spam on My Naughty Step For Stinky Trolls.  Bye bye.   &^&*%

Offline The General

« Reply #951 on: January 18, 2022, 03:20:02 PM »
OK, henceforth you can join Spam on My Naughty Step For Stinky Trolls.  Bye bye.   &^&*%
You won't see this post then.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #952 on: January 20, 2022, 05:31:52 PM »
Looks as if the German documentary will air before the Mark Williams Thomas version; should eventually be good for comparison purposes.

Sat.1 shows Maddie documentary in just a few days
The "Sat.1 investigativ" report deals with the case of Maddie McCann, who disappeared from a holiday home in Portugal 15 years ago without a trace.

On Monday, the private broadcaster Sat.1 announced a new documentary of the in-house investigative department (Quotenmeter reported). She should deal with the case of Maddie McCann, the British girl disappeared 15 years ago without a trace from the holiday home in Portugal. The "Sat.1 investigativ" team around Jutta Rabe has collected new clues and circumstantial evidence that would substantiate the suspicion against the alleged perpetrator Christian B. The report should be broadcast "promptly" as soon as a final line of research in the environment of the alleged perpetrator is completed.
Now this research is apparently complete, because Sat.1 announced a broadcast date on Thursday
afternoon. The ball channel will show the documentary later this month, on Monday, January 31, at 8:15 p.m. Following "Sat.1 investigative: New traces in the Maddie case. Is the German Christian B. the perpetrator?" Moderator Claudia von Brauchitsch welcomes the investigative journalist Jutta Rabe and other guests responsible for the documentation in an expert panel entitled "Sat.1 investigativ – der Talk: Neue Erkenntnisse im Fall Maddie". From 9:00 p.m., the audience has the opportunity to ask questions to the guests in the studio by phone.

"The sad story of Madeleine McCann is a story that has many German facets. The case will be heard before the Braunschweig Regional Court, as the German Christian B. is the main suspect. In his environment, there are many German women and men who can describe individual details about the crime," explains Sat.1 editor-in-chief Juliane Eßling. "For our documentary "Sat.1 investigativ", journalist Jutta Rabe has researched shocking material in Germany, Portugal and England in recent months, which seriously incriminates Christian B."

https://m.quotenmeter.de/?p1=n&p2=131970
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #953 on: January 21, 2022, 01:02:18 AM »

According to a post on Websleuths MWT hasn't used his twitter account since the fifth of January at which time his tweet conveyed that he might have been suffering health issues.  The poster thought that might be the explanation for his current silence.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Myster

« Reply #954 on: January 21, 2022, 08:50:07 AM »
According to a post on Websleuths MWT hasn't used his twitter account since the fifth of January at which time his tweet conveyed that he might have been suffering health issues.  The poster thought that might be the explanation for his current silence.
This?...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #955 on: January 21, 2022, 09:34:04 AM »
This?...
This is a lesson many men only learn the hard way in my experience.  I wish him well.

Offline The General

« Reply #956 on: January 21, 2022, 09:50:17 AM »
Email him and ask him.

mark.williams.thomas@itv.com
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 10:05:05 AM by Admin »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #957 on: January 21, 2022, 10:17:07 AM »
This?...

Thanks Myster.
I don't 'do' twitter so I hadn't seen this.  The poster indeed made reference to his mental health.  Certainly puts things into perspective.  Best wishes to him and if he is ill - wishes for a speedy recovery.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #958 on: January 21, 2022, 10:40:08 AM »

If MWT is ill then emailing him with intrusive questions would not be a good idea.

Please may I stress this.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #959 on: January 21, 2022, 10:43:55 AM »
Email him and ask him.

mark.williams.thomas@itv.com

Since when does sending an email become brave
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 10:05:34 AM by Admin »