Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55902 times)

Offline The General

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1065 on: January 25, 2022, 07:08:53 AM »
Please refrain from attacking other members, the subject can be debated without the need to lower the tone of the discussion.  Admin
Thank you, I agree wholeheartedly.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #1066 on: January 25, 2022, 07:10:17 AM »
you mean like this?
“but you couldn't illuminate a phone box with a light bulb up your arse.”
Glad you liked it.

Offline The General

« Reply #1067 on: January 25, 2022, 07:30:35 AM »
It appears MWT has spoken to CB (the most libeled man of the 21st century) on several occasions, with the latter having penned an exhaustive list of his whereabouts on those fateful days when he didn't abduct anyone.
MWT has subsequently tested the list and has found that his alibi stacks up.

I think we can dismiss CB (they play chess most days during rec) as the abductor. Why? Well what's the chances of CB's ('lights out' isn't really a thing anymore, as they have light switches in their cells - human rights) list being completely independently corroborated and the phone evidence dismissed?

It's over guys. Talk about unlikely saviours.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1068 on: January 25, 2022, 08:08:46 AM »
It appears MWT has spoken to CB (the most libeled man of the 21st century) on several occasions, with the latter having penned an exhaustive list of his whereabouts on those fateful days when he didn't abduct anyone.

I think we can dismiss CB (they play chess most days during rec) as the abductor. Why? Well what's the chances of CB's ('lights out' isn't really a thing anymore, as they have light switches in their cells - human rights) list being completely independently corroborated and the phone evidence dismissed?

You are very easily fooled. We will see just how easily after the programme

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1069 on: January 25, 2022, 08:09:53 AM »

But, he hasn't given an account of his whereabouts at the time of the abduction.....

What abduction? You may well ask.

Well, there definitely was an abduction, Wolters & Grange can prove it, but not publicly.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1070 on: January 25, 2022, 08:17:15 AM »
But, he hasn't given an account of his whereabouts at the time of the abduction.....

Well, there definitely was an abduction, Wolters & Grange can prove it, but not publicly.

It seems you are starting to catch on

Offline The General

« Reply #1071 on: January 25, 2022, 08:20:28 AM »

Imagine HCW's face when some tin pot producer of a half-baked documentary waltzes in to his office and presents 'sensational' new evidence that will crack it wide open. Three years of investigation down das Klosett. Imagine the embarrassment, having some TV crank finish the job.
Clearly this wasn't the case, as they're considering an airing date for the latest in a long line of fluff pieces; nonsense. Isolate brain and open eyes. Disposable telly flotsam.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1072 on: January 25, 2022, 08:24:33 AM »
Imagine HCW's face when some tin pot producer of a half-baked documentary waltzes in to his office and presents 'sensational' new evidence that will crack it wide open. Three years of investigation down das Klosett. Imagine the embarrassment, having some TV crank finish the job.
Clearly this wasn't the case, as they're considering an airing date for the latest in a long line of fluff pieces; nonsense. Isolate brain and open eyes. Disposable telly flotsam.

If you think that's what's going to happen you are even more deluded than I thought. In this instance once the programme is aired you will see just how deluded. Does it have a date.. Whats holding it up

Offline The General

« Reply #1073 on: January 25, 2022, 08:27:39 AM »
If you think that's what's going to happen you are even more deluded than I thought. In this instance once the programme is aired you will see just how deluded. Does it have a date.. Whats holding it up
They're probably, belatedly, checking that its content won't compromise legal process. Rather ironic given they've run roughshod across their own privacy laws with impunity.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1074 on: January 25, 2022, 08:33:40 AM »
They're probably, belatedly, checking that its content won't compromise legal process. Rather ironic given they've run roughshod across their own privacy laws with impunity.

I agree they've run roughshod over their privacy laws.... Which suggests they have the proof you doubt

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1075 on: January 25, 2022, 08:36:08 AM »

How could presenting facts do anything but support the legal process

Offline barrier

« Reply #1076 on: January 25, 2022, 09:01:43 AM »

Not quite the ring of Wallis and Gromit.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1077 on: January 25, 2022, 09:20:17 AM »

Not quite the ring of Wallis and Gromit.
Wallace.  New film out in 2025 so that’s something to look forward to.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1078 on: January 25, 2022, 10:02:26 AM »
How could presenting facts do anything but support the legal process
By 'facts' you mean unverified conjecture that further impinges on 'fairness' of process that were all entitled to.
To broadcast such conjecture - even more so.

Offline The General

« Reply #1079 on: January 25, 2022, 10:19:40 AM »
I agree they've run roughshod over their privacy laws.... Which suggests they have the proof you doubt
I don't see it that way. I have almost no knowledge of German law, or indeed any law really, but they are surely giving CB, Fulscher and his legal team a free ride on the 'unfair trial' angle, evidence or no.
You can't go to the prosecutor and present your evidence as a slam dunk and run roughshod through due process. There is no latitude for 'means to an end' style of prosecution.
In addition, in my opinion, they're equally providing unfair treatment because he's currently incarcerated. They would act entirely differently and, I'd venture, with due equanimity, if he was a free man.