Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55899 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1080 on: January 25, 2022, 10:25:12 AM »
By 'facts' you mean unverified conjecture that further impinges on 'fairness' of process that were all entitled to.
To broadcast such conjecture - even more so.

Im talking about MWT

Offline The General

« Reply #1081 on: January 25, 2022, 10:32:50 AM »
Im talking about MWT
Same applies, despite his background, albeit German authorities will have no influence over British made mockumentaries, granted.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1082 on: January 25, 2022, 10:36:42 AM »
Same applies, despite his background, albeit German authorities will have no influence over British made mockumentaries, granted.
I doubt they are at all interested in documentaries. You seem to think MWT has come up with something significant...you are happy to believe him...although gh he hasnt said anything himself...just an article in the sun....what happened to your scepticism

« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 12:47:31 PM by Davel »

Offline The General

« Reply #1083 on: January 25, 2022, 10:45:20 AM »
I doubt they are at all interested in documentaries. You seem to think MWT has come up with something significant...you are happy to believe him...althlogh he hasnt said anythinh himself...just an article in the sun....what happened to your scepticism
You have me wrong again, but that's habitual now.
I don't think any of this shower have got anything significant. Moreover, I don't care. I won't be watching.
And for German authorities to rubber stamp the airing of yet another MM fluff piece, well that means one of two things (if they do) - either they've looked at the content and decided it's worthless, or they're utterly idiotic and are bent on pressing on with their flagrant abuse of due process. What do we informally call it here in Blighty - a red notice? A press / media embargo.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1084 on: January 25, 2022, 11:25:06 AM »
You have me wrong again, but that's habitual now.
I don't think any of this shower have got anything significant. Moreover, I don't care. I won't be watching.
And for German authorities to rubber stamp the airing of yet another MM fluff piece, well that means one of two things (if they do) - either they've looked at the content and decided it's worthless, or they're utterly idiotic and are bent on pressing on with their flagrant abuse of due process. What do we informally call it here in Blighty - a red notice? A press / media embargo.

You say none of this shower has anything significant....i agree...but you have said that CB has an alibi based on MWTs findings

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1085 on: January 25, 2022, 11:31:31 AM »
Its not unheard of that media investigations and documentaries uncover evidence of crimes and/or abuses of power that then go on to be referred to the police so...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1086 on: January 25, 2022, 11:35:03 AM »
You say none of this shower has anything significant....i agree...but you have said that CB has an alibi based on MWTs findings
No, you've got that arse about face, the alibi existed before MWT came knocking. MWT has simply told us about it, probably because he asked and HCW hasn't.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1087 on: January 25, 2022, 12:44:28 PM »
No, you've got that arse about face, the alibi existed before MWT came knocking. MWT has simply told us about it, probably because he asked and HCW hasn't.

I've spent a year saying the absence of an alibi is a red flag.
There is a claim he has now come up with one. Based on what I've read elsewhere I think you will find it's total tosh

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1088 on: January 25, 2022, 12:46:31 PM »

Has MWT said he has an alibi that stacks up.. . I haven't heard him.... But you read it in the sun so you believe it... Lol

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1089 on: January 25, 2022, 12:52:55 PM »
There is no alibi if you believe the tabloids, even though they are reporting that there is an alibi, they then make it very clear there isn't one.  It's nonsense.  Literally.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #1090 on: January 25, 2022, 12:55:58 PM »
There is no alibi if you believe the tabloids, even though they are reporting that there is an alibi, they then make it very clear there isn't one.  It's nonsense.  Literally.

Why does he need one, no ones put it to him he killed the girl yet, still won't be long, beyond reasonable doubt and all that, Wolters is certain.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #1091 on: January 25, 2022, 01:27:20 PM »
Has MWT said he has an alibi that stacks up.. . I haven't heard him.... But you read it in the sun so you believe it... Lol
Lol? How old are you? Lol?
I looked up the production company for his new three parter and downloaded the series leaflet. You know, a bit of light research. In fact one Google search and a few clicks, you should try.
Would you like me to brief you on the contents of each episode, if that's a wee struggle for you?

https://www.drive-tv.co.uk/programme/137/madeleine-mccann-the-prime-suspect
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 01:34:04 PM by The General »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1092 on: January 25, 2022, 01:30:52 PM »
Why does he need one, no ones put it to him he killed the girl yet, still won't be long, beyond reasonable doubt and all that, Wolters is certain.
I didn’t say he needed an alibi, I was commenting on the bizarre news reports that he has one, the same reports which make it clear he doesn’t have one. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1093 on: January 25, 2022, 03:27:57 PM »
Lol? How old are you? Lol?
I looked up the production company for his new three parter and downloaded the series leaflet. You know, a bit of light research. In fact one Google search and a few clicks, you should try.
Would you like me to brief you on the contents of each episode, if that's a wee struggle for you?

https://www.drive-tv.co.uk/programme/137/madeleine-mccann-the-prime-suspect

So what precisely does he say about the alibi... That it stacks up... What does that mean. Is it proof of his innocence.

I can guarantee CB has no alibi that stands up to any scrutiny... We will see who is right. Me or MWT

Offline The General

« Reply #1094 on: January 25, 2022, 03:36:08 PM »
So what precisely does he say about the alibi... That it stacks up... What does that mean. Is it proof of his innocence.

I can guarantee CB has no alibi that stands up to any scrutiny... We will see who is right. Me or MWT
'Stack up' was my choice of vernacular, not his. I've no idea how he described the alibi, only that it looks like some random has come forward and provided one, which, to everyone's surprise, would seem to be plausible (my words, not theirs). Not only that, but veracity is added given that this particular person has no criminal record and appears to be a law abiding, married, normal member of society.
No doubt MWT will elucidate further on how he stumbled upon this new contact and explain why she decided to remain incognito all this time  - and why she's decided to make a statement to him now.

I personally don't care if it 'stacks up' or not, but if we're not taking her account at face value, then we certainly can't rely on the word of a couple of jailhouse snitches with everything to gain and nothing to lose, that's for sure.
Once again, flat earthers, you can't have it both ways.