Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55951 times)

Offline The General

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1110 on: February 03, 2022, 07:05:39 AM »
This is the Mark Williams Thomas thread ~ it may have escaped your notice we have not yet seen a frame of Mark Williams Thomas's much lauded documentary.

As stated in your opening post of 4th August last year
Mark Williams-Thomas is making a new programme which seems to be addressing the Madeleine McCann case. He has been filming in Portugal and Germany, so he seems to be looking at the latest theory that German Christan B is involved. Here is today's tweet;

"Last few days filming in Germany then break before final filming in UK & abroad . Been a mad schedule - but nothing new . Always the way visit some lovely countries but never get to see the sites."

Stranger things than MWT hitting the jackpot might actually have happened - who knows 😁

I know. He hasn't. He's late to the party, but that doesn't matter. In fairness, once again, at least he's got up off his arse and 'investigated' to a greater or lesser degree and had the wherewithal to crank out another mockumentary for the mindless masses to absorb. All that anyone here has done, including my fat ass, is sneak up to a couple of windows and attempt to open the wrong type of blinds.
But there will be very little new to offer - apart from more detritus for CB's legal team to trawl through for libel and 'unfair process' evidence.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1111 on: February 03, 2022, 07:47:01 AM »
This is the Mark Williams Thomas thread ~ it may have escaped your notice we have not yet seen a frame of Mark Williams Thomas's much lauded documentary.

As stated in your opening post of 4th August last year
Mark Williams-Thomas is making a new programme which seems to be addressing the Madeleine McCann case. He has been filming in Portugal and Germany, so he seems to be looking at the latest theory that German Christan B is involved. Here is today's tweet;

"Last few days filming in Germany then break before final filming in UK & abroad . Been a mad schedule - but nothing new . Always the way visit some lovely countries but never get to see the sites."

Stranger things than MWT hitting the jackpot might actually have happened - who knows 😁

I know the name of the thread thank you. I was discussing a point raised by you;

"The uncharacteristic silence from MWT might indicate that he actually did uncover something the police don't want shared at the moment."

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1112 on: February 03, 2022, 07:58:30 AM »
I know the name of the thread thank you. I was discussing a point raised by you;

"The uncharacteristic silence from MWT might indicate that he actually did uncover something the police don't want shared at the moment."
and then you swerved off topic by referring to the German documentary:

“Well it seems there was nothing of interest to the prosecutors, so it's unlikely that they asked or instructed the documentary makers to withhold anything.”. which has nothing to do with the MWT documentary.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1113 on: February 03, 2022, 10:07:27 AM »
I know. He hasn't. He's late to the party, but that doesn't matter. In fairness, once again, at least he's got up off his arse and 'investigated' to a greater or lesser degree and had the wherewithal to crank out another mockumentary for the mindless masses to absorb. All that anyone here has done, including my fat ass, is sneak up to a couple of windows and attempt to open the wrong type of blinds.
But there will be very little new to offer - apart from more detritus for CB's legal team to trawl through for libel and 'unfair process' evidence.

Hmmm ~ didn't you notice - the theme of my post was quite specific in that MWT hasn't actually managed "to crank out another mockumentary for the mindless masses to absorb".

Maybe he "had the wherewithal".  But the results of his endeavour haven't materialised to date.
One wonders did he have "mockumentary" makers block.
Or did he have some other type of block.

Interesting turn of phrase you employ in reference to a guy just doing his job to put a crust on the table.
Interesting turn of phrase you employ in the quest to uncover the fate of a little girl.  Very revealing!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1114 on: February 03, 2022, 10:16:28 AM »

Oh - is that what you were doing.

One could be forgiven for the assumption your post referred to the German input which has been passed to the BKA and nothing to do with Mark Williams Thomas work which none of us have yet viewed.

But "heigh-ho!"
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1115 on: February 03, 2022, 10:21:10 AM »
and then you swerved off topic by referring to the German documentary:

“Well it seems there was nothing of interest to the prosecutors, so it's unlikely that they asked or instructed the documentary makers to withhold anything.”. which has nothing to do with the MWT documentary.

You noticed that too VS.

All those years of slogging over, in my case "FIRST AID in ENGLISH" have at last borne fruit.  We can 'do' English Interpretation no bother!

Offline The General

« Reply #1116 on: February 03, 2022, 10:26:25 AM »
Hmmm ~ didn't you notice - the theme of my post was quite specific in that MWT hasn't actually managed "to crank out another mockumentary for the mindless masses to absorb".

Maybe he "had the wherewithal".  But the results of his endeavour haven't materialised to date.
One wonders did he have "mockumentary" makers block.
Or did he have some other type of block.

Interesting turn of phrase you employ in reference to a guy just doing his job to put a crust on the table.
Interesting turn of phrase you employ in the quest to uncover the fate of a little girl.  Very revealing!
You don't research anything at all do you? You're adept at cutting and pasting from your personal archive of supporter titbits, but actually checking anything beyond that is like walking through the wardrobe in to ferkin Narnia!
The program is fully funded, commissioned, producers procured, filmed, edited and is ready to roll.
Literally 3 clicks and a Google search will get you there; get you to Narnia, kid.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1117 on: February 03, 2022, 11:16:06 AM »
Oh - is that what you were doing.

One could be forgiven for the assumption your post referred to the German input which has been passed to the BKA and nothing to do with Mark Williams Thomas work which none of us have yet viewed.

But "heigh-ho!"

Even in my wildest dreams I can't imagine the Germans being able to interfere with a UK documentary.
Result = happy posting.

Offline The General

« Reply #1118 on: February 03, 2022, 11:21:27 AM »
Even in my wildest dreams I can't imagine the Germans being able to interfere with a UK documentary.
...and that's the difference. But it's likely that the makers of the German fluffumentary ran it past HCW's office either under instruction or being cautious not to impinge on the investigation. If it's the latter, in hindsight, that was an act of unparalleled conceit.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1119 on: February 03, 2022, 01:13:11 PM »
Even in my wildest dreams I do not imagine that the BKA are operating in isolation.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1120 on: February 03, 2022, 01:25:13 PM »
...and that's the difference. But it's likely that the makers of the German fluffumentary ran it past HCW's office either under instruction or being cautious not to impinge on the investigation. If it's the latter, in hindsight, that was an act of unparalleled conceit.

Does it not occur that Mark Williams Thomas might actually be keen to assist in any which way he can "The Bundeskriminalamt places great emphasis on international co-operation in the field of law enforcement. The Bundeskriminalamt has well-established contacts with almost all the central police offices around the globe." https://www.bka.de/EN/OurTasks/Remit/InternationalFunctions/internationalfunctions_node.html  as they go about their legitimate efforts to investigate the case of a missing British child.  I think he might be keen to give them any assistance they may have sought from him.

Offline The General

« Reply #1121 on: February 03, 2022, 01:38:19 PM »
Does it not occur that Mark Williams Thomas might actually be keen to assist in any which way he can "The Bundeskriminalamt places great emphasis on international co-operation in the field of law enforcement. The Bundeskriminalamt has well-established contacts with almost all the central police offices around the globe." https://www.bka.de/EN/OurTasks/Remit/InternationalFunctions/internationalfunctions_node.html  as they go about their legitimate efforts to investigate the case of a missing British child.  I think he might be keen to give them any assistance they may have sought from him.
No. It's about money. IMMEAHO
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 01:42:28 PM by The General »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1122 on: February 03, 2022, 07:04:01 PM »
Even in my wildest dreams I do not imagine that the BKA are operating in isolation.

Do you think they can censor an ITV programme?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1123 on: February 03, 2022, 07:13:30 PM »
Do you think they can censor an ITV programme?

Read my post and what it actually says ruminate on that, then let me know what you think.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1124 on: February 03, 2022, 07:17:47 PM »

It might even be the first time that Mark Williams Thomas has cracked anything half decent.