Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55896 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1185 on: February 19, 2022, 05:30:39 PM »
Why is it in your opinion that MWT is trying to undermine the investigation .
Because that seems to be the angle of his documentary - to cast doubt on the possible involvement of the German’s prime suspect.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #1186 on: February 19, 2022, 06:00:55 PM »
Well, he thinks Bamber and Pistorius are innocent, so he'll be hoping to hit the jackpot with three in a row.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1187 on: February 20, 2022, 11:23:11 AM »

Because that seems to be the angle of his documentary - to cast doubt on the possible involvement of the German’s prime suspect.

That'll have a bearing on the investigation because ? no doubt what he has the BKA have .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1188 on: February 20, 2022, 12:02:04 PM »

That'll have a bearing on the investigation because ? no doubt what he has the BKA have .
Where did I suggest it would have any effect on the investigation?  MWT needs a new angle.  It would appear his angle is that the Germans are wrong.  That’s him publicly trying to undermine the investigation, whether it has any effect on it is highly unlikely, it is after all just a 3 part documentary on Channel 5.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #1189 on: February 20, 2022, 12:55:05 PM »
Why would it when MWT appears intent on undermining the German investigation?

Where did I suggest it would have any effect on the investigation?

So when you write about undermining an investigation you don't really mean it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1190 on: February 20, 2022, 12:57:59 PM »
So when you write about undermining an investigation you don't really mean it.
Do you understand the difference between trying to undermine the investigation and suceeding in undermining it?  Obviously not.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1191 on: February 20, 2022, 01:02:39 PM »
Why would it when MWT appears intent on undermining the German investigation?  I would have thought the main market for that sort of thing was here in the UK.

Apparently not.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1192 on: February 20, 2022, 01:09:36 PM »
Apparently not.

Does it really matter?  Whatever the “compelling new evidence” is we will know about it prior to the programme being broadcast as it will be drip fed to the UK media anyway.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1193 on: February 21, 2022, 02:04:25 AM »
I hope that it is not thought that I am trying to undermine the investigation of Brueckner.

No one is more keen to find Madeleines abductor and hopefully prevent further abductions than I, but I truly believe that Madeleine lived on until at least 2012 when I saw a video of a little girl who, with almost 100% certainty, I can say was Madeleine.   

Also there are two other things that point to her living .   Seems SY agree.

I wish I could share it all with you.  I think it would modify your views.

I think Brueckner may, or may not, have abducted Madeleine in a carefully planned abduction at Mr Bigs instruction.
I believe Madeleine to have been abducted but I think she is most probably living and being looked after quite well.

She was abducted for a purpose, which might even have been fulfilled now that she is of age, but so long as no laws were broken other than abducton and keeping Madeleine aganst her and her parents will, then if she is found alive and well, the jail sentences will be minimal.   Also, Money buys top class and sometimes corrupt lawyers

Kill her or force sex on to her and the jail sentences will rocket.   Better to keep her alive and happy.

All only my thoughts and I would welcome others thoughts IF she is still alive.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1194 on: February 25, 2022, 08:58:52 AM »

According to a poster on Web Sleuths, I don't think we are going to be seeing MWT's documentary any time soon.

The advertised date on the German RTL Crime programme has come and gone without it being broadcast or an explanation or a future date being given.

The synopsis for programmes one and two has gone and has been replaced with the notification that "Unfortunately for this series there is no spoiler at the moment".

MWT tweeted that he hadn't known about the German release date to begin with.  Interesting nonetheless.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1195 on: February 25, 2022, 09:55:14 AM »
According to a poster on Web Sleuths, I don't think we are going to be seeing MWT's documentary any time soon.

The advertised date on the German RTL Crime programme has come and gone without it being broadcast or an explanation or a future date being given.

The synopsis for programmes one and two has gone and has been replaced with the notification that "Unfortunately for this series there is no spoiler at the moment".

MWT tweeted that he hadn't known about the German release date to begin with.  Interesting nonetheless.

I thought it was due to be shown in March?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #1196 on: February 25, 2022, 10:31:29 AM »

It was but it appears to have gone from the schedule , maybe MWT has uncovered something that the the German docu didn't.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1197 on: February 25, 2022, 10:46:31 AM »
It was but it appears to have gone from the schedule , maybe MWT has uncovered something that the the German docu didn't.

Or it may compromise charges and trial.. They should not be interviewing and broadcasting re an ongoing case

Offline barrier

« Reply #1198 on: February 25, 2022, 10:54:14 AM »
Or it may compromise charges and trial.. They should not be interviewing and broadcasting re an ongoing case

Thats not stopped any one in the last 15 yrs.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1199 on: February 25, 2022, 12:22:51 PM »

Me too - but obviously a change in plan.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....