Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55891 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1200 on: February 25, 2022, 12:27:56 PM »
Thats not stopped any one in the last 15 yrs.

I think the difference may be that in previous years they were still looking for a prime suspect.  They've got one now so from all points of view they've got to be careful about exactly what they are broadcasting if it features him.

One wishes the McCanns had been given that level of respect.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #1201 on: February 25, 2022, 12:31:48 PM »
Water under the bridge now
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1202 on: February 25, 2022, 12:48:38 PM »
I think the difference may be that in previous years they were still looking for a prime suspect.  They've got one now so from all points of view they've got to be careful about exactly what they are broadcasting if it features him.

One wishes the McCanns had been given that level of respect.

In my opinion that German TV station has already broadcast more than they should have. Isn't that why there was a complaint?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1203 on: February 25, 2022, 01:05:42 PM »
In my opinion that German TV station has already broadcast more than they should have. Isn't that why there was a complaint?

I don't think Brueckner complained about anything in the documentary other than the slur of being accused of neglecting his dogs; apparently being accused of being a suspected child murderer didn't have the same resonance for him than might be expected of other people.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #1204 on: February 25, 2022, 01:25:36 PM »
I don't think Brueckner complained about anything in the documentary other than the slur of being accused of neglecting his dogs; apparently being accused of being a suspected child murderer didn't have the same resonance for him than might be expected of other people.
Well surely you know the reason for this seemingly innocuous, inoffensive 'slur' being used by him (more likely his legal team)?
It's pretty obvious and requires only a little abstraction.
Go on, give it a wee pop.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1205 on: February 25, 2022, 02:13:21 PM »
Well surely you know the reason for this seemingly innocuous, inoffensive 'slur' being used by him (more likely his legal team)?

Yes it's because he can't make a complaint re the accusations of him being a murdering sadistic paedophile

Offline barrier

« Reply #1206 on: February 25, 2022, 03:40:27 PM »
Yes it's because he can't make a complaint re the accusations of him being a murdering sadistic paedophile

Why's that then, no loud mouth German has said that have they, we could say the same of you if its not libellous.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1207 on: February 25, 2022, 04:34:48 PM »

Please think carefully about the tone of your missives prior to posting.  In that way you will have the opportunity to amend offensive material prior to causing the offence engendered by the above.
It will also have the bonus of making the forum a far better and more welcoming experience.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1208 on: February 26, 2022, 12:33:24 AM »
Please think carefully about the tone of your missives prior to posting.  In that way you will have the opportunity to amend offensive material prior to causing the offence engendered by the above.
It will also have the bonus of making the forum a far better and more welcoming experience.

I’m afraid that ship has sailed dear.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1209 on: February 26, 2022, 08:25:19 AM »

I've seen it reported that Brueckner has retained British lawyers; does anyone know if this is true?

Offline The General

« Reply #1210 on: February 26, 2022, 08:25:44 AM »

I wonder what the General imagines is the going rate to hire a lowlife like Bruckner to abduct a child?  He obviously knows all about this stuff and the exact state of Bruckner's bank balance so perhaps he can start furnishing us with some insider info on the subject.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1211 on: February 26, 2022, 09:38:12 AM »

I've seen it reported that Brueckner has retained British lawyers; does anyone know if this is true?
Oh dear, how to go from McCann sceptic hero of the hour back to zero in one quick tweet.  I wish he would do an indepth series on McCann trolls, that would be very interesting indeed...  any sceptics here a member of this FB group? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1212 on: February 26, 2022, 09:56:34 AM »
Jeez, the people on the FB page are soooooo thick, 5 seconds of snooping uncovers this priceless gem:

"I know it's never going to.happen but if Brueckner was ever convicted of murder would that bring the poisonous ones into play under Portguese Law causing her death by negligence? Ten year sentence.
Asking for a friend.😉"
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1213 on: February 26, 2022, 10:34:21 AM »
Oh dear, how to go from McCann sceptic hero of the hour back to zero in one quick tweet.  I wish he would do an indepth series on McCann trolls, that would be very interesting indeed...  any sceptics here a member of this FB group?

Why should anyone care about MWT's comments about a Facebook group?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1214 on: February 26, 2022, 12:03:50 PM »
Why should anyone care about MWT's comments about a Facebook group?
I find McCann sceptics are generally incredibly sensitive to criticism such as that levelled by MWT, so you tell me.