Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55894 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1230 on: February 26, 2022, 06:41:47 PM »
Do you really think people think so simplistically? I don't.
Some people do, some people don’t.  Find me one McCann sceptic who wouldn’t be cock-a-hoop at the BKA failing to find sufficient evidence against CB then when you have failed to do so, explain why this would be the case.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1231 on: February 26, 2022, 06:57:07 PM »
I was talking about evidence, not opinions. That's what counts, not what job people do.

I dont think you understand what evidence is... Its something that supports a proposition.

You seem to think it makes no difference whether Wolters is spokesman for the BKA investigation... Involving over 100 policemen at some stages.. Or the local bin man.
His position gives him more credibility than the local bin man. The fact there has been absolutely no dissent from anyone involved in the investigation is evidence he's telling the truth.
Your proposal that his job makes no difference which would mean his statements have no more credibility than the local bin man is just plain daft... I don't think that requires an imo... Do you

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1232 on: February 26, 2022, 07:09:08 PM »
I dont think you understand what evidence is... Its something that supports a proposition.

You seem to think it makes no difference whether Wolters is spokesman for the BKA investigation... Involving over 100 policemen at some stages.. Or the local bin man.
His position gives him more credibility than the local bin man. The fact there has been absolutely no dissent from anyone involved in the investigation is evidence he's telling the truth.
Your proposal that his job makes no difference which would mean his statements have no more credibility than the local bin man is just plain daft... I don't think that requires an imo... Do you
I think it’s fair to say that HCW’s opinion is worth more than the sum total of opinions expressed on this forum regarding CB’s possible involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1233 on: February 26, 2022, 09:01:57 PM »

It's not about who's who, it's about evidence which proves guilt beyond reasonable doubt.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1234 on: February 26, 2022, 09:03:55 PM »
 *&^^&
It's not about who's who, it's about evidence which proves guilt beyond reasonable doubt.
And its far more like that Wolters has it than the local bin man.. Again no imo needed.. But you disagree

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1235 on: February 27, 2022, 08:12:42 AM »
Some people do, some people don’t.  Find me one McCann sceptic who wouldn’t be cock-a-hoop at the BKA failing to find sufficient evidence against CB then when you have failed to do so, explain why this would be the case.

Unlike you, I don't flatter myself by thinking I know how other people think or how they might react.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1236 on: February 27, 2022, 08:36:59 AM »
Unlike you, I don't flatter myself by thinking I know how other people think or how they might react.
It’s nothing to do with self flattery and everything to do with accurate perception gained through experience.  Read the posts on this forum by sceptics.  Show me which ones are open minded to the idea that the Germans have got the right man in their sights.  Point to those posts by sceptics which indicate that the writers would be pleased if the investigation results in a successful conviction.  All I see from sceptics is ridicule and scorn for HCW and the German investigation.  From this I can deduce that there would be much delight if the Germans announced they were closing the investigation into CB without pressing charges.  It’s really not self-flattery to make this prediction as it’s pretty self-evident IMO.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 08:43:12 AM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1237 on: February 27, 2022, 09:43:11 AM »
It’s nothing to do with self flattery and everything to do with accurate perception gained through experience.  Read the posts on this forum by sceptics.  Show me which ones are open minded to the idea that the Germans have got the right man in their sights.  Point to those posts by sceptics which indicate that the writers would be pleased if the investigation results in a successful conviction.  All I see from sceptics is ridicule and scorn for HCW and the German investigation.  From this I can deduce that there would be much delight if the Germans announced they were closing the investigation into CB without pressing charges.  It’s really not self-flattery to make this prediction as it’s pretty self-evident IMO.

So in your opinion your perceptions are accurate? In other words you think you know what others are thinking and can predict their reactions. It seems to me I was right then.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1238 on: February 27, 2022, 09:55:36 AM »
So in your opinion your perceptions are accurate? In other words you think you know what others are thinking and can predict their reactions. It seems to me I was right then.
LOL.  And you don’t always have to be right yourself?  LOL. Yes I can predict the reaction from sceptics to the possible news that no chargrs are to be brought against CB and that the Germans have failed in their investigation.  Only someone very new to this case and the history of online conflict about it would be unable to accurately predict it.  I may be many things but very new to this case or ignorant of the online conflict I am not.  You can choose to insult me and my intelligence in your reply but I know I am right, and I think deep down you know I am too…  8(>((

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1239 on: February 27, 2022, 10:12:22 AM »
Other things I am able to accurately predict about various groups of people, not because I am arrogant and self-flattering but because I have basic intelligence and a grasp of the facts
1) Most supporters of the monarchy will be deeply upset when the Queen dies
2) Man City supporters will be ecstatic if their team wins the premiership and their ecstasy will be doubled if they do the double.
3)Most Labour voters hope Boris has to resign over Partygate and some will be having parties if this happens.
4) Most Ukranians will be very delighted when the Russians stop killing their people and get the fk out of their country.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1240 on: February 27, 2022, 11:00:43 AM »
Other things I am able to accurately predict about various groups of people, not because I am arrogant and self-flattering but because I have basic intelligence and a grasp of the facts
1) Most supporters of the monarchy will be deeply upset when the Queen dies
2) Man City supporters will be ecstatic if their team wins the premiership and their ecstasy will be doubled if they do the double.
3)Most Labour voters hope Boris has to resign over Partygate and some will be having parties if this happens.
4) Most Ukranians will be very delighted when the Russians stop killing their people and get the fk out of their country.

With respect, those predictions aren't actually difficult ones. In my opinion your ability to read the minds of those you have labelled 'sceptics' aren't so simple. As one of those so labelled I can assure you that I'm interested in knowing what happened to Madeleine McCann and not in who's speculations are right.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1241 on: February 27, 2022, 11:41:57 AM »
With respect, those predictions aren't actually difficult ones. In my opinion your ability to read the minds of those you have labelled 'sceptics' aren't so simple. As one of those so labelled I can assure you that I'm interested in knowing what happened to Madeleine McCann and not in who's speculations are right.
My point is that it is not remotely difficult to predict the reaction by the majority sceptics to the news that the Germans have abandoned their investigation into CB’s possible involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance.  How do you think the news would be greeted by CMOMM?  By the 30,000+ strong Abduction or Scam FB page?  By Isabelle McFadden and her “justice warriors” on Twitter?  By Spam and the General?  By Faithlilly and Jassi?  Do me a favour and don’t take me for a complete fool.  You would all be rubbing mine and Davel’s noses in it for a start. You would all be utterly smug and delighted.  Admit it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1242 on: February 27, 2022, 11:47:51 AM »
Would you be interested and pleased to learn that the McCanns had nothing to do with their daughter’s disappearance?  What would a guilty verdict against a stranger abdutor say about all your diligent studying of the files and your conclusion that abduction was virtually impossible?  Would you just accept it with good grace and humility?  I hope one day we get to a position where these questions can finally be answered.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1243 on: February 27, 2022, 12:38:30 PM »
My point is that it is not remotely difficult to predict the reaction by the majority sceptics to the news that the Germans have abandoned their investigation into CB’s possible involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance.  How do you think the news would be greeted by CMOMM?  By the 30,000+ strong Abduction or Scam FB page?  By Isabelle McFadden and her “justice warriors” on Twitter?  By Spam and the General?  By Faithlilly and Jassi?  Do me a favour and don’t take me for a complete fool.  You would all be rubbing mine and Davel’s noses in it for a start. You would all be utterly smug and delighted.  Admit it.

So now it's not all sceptics you can speak for, just 'the majority'. That's a step in the right direction. I'm not remotely interested in the reactions of others, I'm afraid, so I'll be leaving that to you. I have cautioned people not to get carried away since Brueckner was named as a suspect, but despite the lack of any evidence some have. If the case goes no further then people will have to come to terms with that. They may be reminded from time to time that their faith in the German investigation was misplaced, obviously. Not because people are pleased that they were right, but because those who put their faith in what they were told rather than waiting for evidence were wrong to do so.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1244 on: February 27, 2022, 12:49:20 PM »
So now it's not all sceptics you can speak for, just 'the majority'. That's a step in the right direction. I'm not remotely interested in the reactions of others, I'm afraid, so I'll be leaving that to you. I have cautioned people not to get carried away since Brueckner was named as a suspect, but despite the lack of any evidence some have. If the case goes no further then people will have to come to terms with that. They may be reminded from time to time that their faith in the German investigation was misplaced, obviously. Not because people are pleased that they were right, but because those who put their faith in what they were told rather than waiting for evidence were wrong to do so.
It isn't a matter of faith... You simply do not understand