Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55908 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1245 on: February 27, 2022, 12:56:01 PM »
So now it's not all sceptics you can speak for, just 'the majority'. That's a step in the right direction. I'm not remotely interested in the reactions of others, I'm afraid, so I'll be leaving that to you. I have cautioned people not to get carried away since Brueckner was named as a suspect, but despite the lack of any evidence some have. If the case goes no further then people will have to come to terms with that. They may be reminded from time to time that their faith in the German investigation was misplaced, obviously. Not because people are pleased that they were right, but because those who put their faith in what they were told rather than waiting for evidence were wrong to do so.
Well you started with a false premise and were arguing a strawman then weren’t you?  I’m not interested in what you’re not interested in, I am voicing my opinion and that is that sceptics would be utterly delighted if the investigation goes tits up for lack of the crucial killer piece of evidence that could put CB away for the crime of child abduction and murder.  You might like to think you’re something special in that you claim not to be emotionally affected by outcomes in this case and that you are coming to it entirely objectively but having read the majority of your many thousands of posts on this forum I don’t happen to believe that no matter how much thou doth protest otherwise. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1246 on: February 27, 2022, 01:00:53 PM »
So now it's not all sceptics you can speak for, just 'the majority'. That's a step in the right direction. I'm not remotely interested in the reactions of others, I'm afraid, so I'll be leaving that to you. I have cautioned people not to get carried away since Brueckner was named as a suspect, but despite the lack of any evidence some have. If the case goes no further then people will have to come to terms with that. They may be reminded from time to time that their faith in the German investigation was misplaced, obviously. Not because people are pleased that they were right, but because those who put their faith in what they were told rather than waiting for evidence were wrong to do so.
PS “despite the lack of any evidence” is a false claim and you need an IMO there, seems you’re above those now too.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1247 on: February 27, 2022, 02:43:31 PM »
Well you started with a false premise and were arguing a strawman then weren’t you?  I’m not interested in what you’re not interested in, I am voicing my opinion and that is that sceptics would be utterly delighted if the investigation goes tits up for lack of the crucial killer piece of evidence that could put CB away for the crime of child abduction and murder.  You might like to think you’re something special in that you claim not to be emotionally affected by outcomes in this case and that you are coming to it entirely objectively but having read the majority of your many thousands of posts on this forum I don’t happen to believe that no matter how much thou doth protest otherwise.

I'm as impressed by your posts as you appear to be with mine. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1248 on: February 27, 2022, 02:49:32 PM »
PS “despite the lack of any evidence” is a false claim and you need an IMO there, seems you’re above those now too.

It's been discussed many times and I've seen nothing which supports the stranger abduction theory imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1249 on: February 27, 2022, 02:54:29 PM »
It's been discussed many times and I've seen nothing which supports the stranger abduction theory imo.
That’s because you simply don’t understand the meaning of the word evidence.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1250 on: February 27, 2022, 02:57:32 PM »
I'm as impressed by your posts as you appear to be with mine.
If I ever thought you’d been impressed by any of my posts I’d really be insulted.  @)(++(*

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1251 on: March 20, 2022, 07:55:39 PM »
It's pure speculation, of course, but the only unexplained occurance of late is the non appearance of MWT's documentary. I wonder if it's possible that he found something significant?
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1252 on: March 21, 2022, 10:05:12 AM »
It's pure speculation, of course, but the only unexplained occurance of late is the non appearance of MWT's documentary. I wonder if it's possible that he found something significant?

The SAT one in no longer to be seen apparently.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1253 on: March 21, 2022, 10:29:56 AM »
The SAT one in no longer to be seen apparently.

MWT's saying nothing either. My thoughts are that if he found something significant he may, as an ex police officer, have felt duty bound to share it with the police. Especially if he found new evidence in a live investigation.
Result = happy posting.

Offline John

« Reply #1254 on: March 23, 2022, 08:46:33 PM »
I have decided to do a full moderator review given recent events and as it is badly overdue.

Anyone wishing to provide an input to this process please message me.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1255 on: March 23, 2022, 11:01:09 PM »
MWT's saying nothing either. My thoughts are that if he found something significant he may, as an ex police officer, have felt duty bound to share it with the police. Especially if he found new evidence in a live investigation.

But apparently not.  Probably because there is no alibi.  Mark Williams Thomas always was good at coming up with suggestion with nothing to back it up.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1256 on: March 24, 2022, 09:55:50 AM »
His programme is still waiting for a date.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1257 on: March 24, 2022, 11:57:00 AM »
His programme is still waiting for a date.

Yes, he said in April.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1258 on: March 24, 2022, 01:56:38 PM »
Yes, he said in April.

When, that tweet said TBC.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1259 on: March 24, 2022, 03:50:55 PM »
When, that tweet said TBC.
He told me.