Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55952 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1261 on: March 24, 2022, 07:29:07 PM »
He told me.

Hope you haven't been mislead someone on sleuths says he talks of June.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1262 on: March 24, 2022, 07:56:12 PM »

April - June - sometime- never  How the time slips by
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1263 on: March 24, 2022, 09:14:45 PM »
Perhaps he did mislead me. I honestly don’t know. That’s what he said - April.

Offline misty

« Reply #1264 on: March 24, 2022, 11:40:29 PM »
Perhaps he did mislead me. I honestly don’t know. That’s what he said - April.

He has now tweeted that it may be June before it's broadcast, Anthro.

Offline John

« Reply #1265 on: March 25, 2022, 07:04:08 PM »
He has now tweeted that it may be June before it's broadcast, Anthro.

Thanx for the update misty, I thought I had missed out.  ?{)(**
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #1266 on: April 20, 2022, 01:05:14 PM »
https://www.mundoplus.tv/programacion/amc-crime-emitira-en-exclusiva-la-miniserie-madeleine-mccann-principal-sospechoso/

First episode due to be shown on May 3rd in Europe. No word from MWT yet on twitter as to broadcast date on Channel 5.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1267 on: April 20, 2022, 05:23:20 PM »
https://www.mundoplus.tv/programacion/amc-crime-emitira-en-exclusiva-la-miniserie-madeleine-mccann-principal-sospechoso/

First episode due to be shown on May 3rd in Europe. No word from MWT yet on twitter as to broadcast date on Channel 5.

So much for the conspiracy that the BKA had it pulled because of charges in the air, ( on another forum)
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline misty

« Reply #1268 on: April 20, 2022, 06:15:25 PM »
So much for the conspiracy that the BKA had it pulled because of charges in the air, ( on another forum)

Coincidentally, it's the 15th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance and the Statute of Limitations for homicide should expire on the same day. Just saying, for the benefit of those who believe Madeleine died on or before 3/5/07.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1269 on: April 20, 2022, 06:18:10 PM »

This is in Spain, so maybe it'll go ahead.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1270 on: April 20, 2022, 06:22:59 PM »
Coincidentally, it's the 15th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance and the Statute of Limitations for homicide should expire on the same day. Just saying, for the benefit of those who believe Madeleine died on or before 3/5/07.

Worth sparing a thought for a family who have been deprived of the joy of their little girl for all those years and as they await with trepidation future developments in the police investigation into her disappearance.

There was a stage when MWT was of the opinion Madeleine woke and wandered - I wonder if he will feature that anywhere in his new documentary.

It is certainly being broadcast on a very significant day.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #1271 on: April 21, 2022, 10:06:40 AM »

Doesn't make no odds if the reports of the PJ continuance are true.

Offline The General

« Reply #1272 on: April 21, 2022, 12:42:09 PM »
Doesn't make no odds if the reports of the PJ continuance are true.
This whole statute nonsense has already been debunked - it's not set in stone given various circumstances.
This nonsense could rumble on for a few more years, generating untold wealth, with plenty to go round.
It gets worse, if CB was on trial.....BOOM.....the Ching Ching Train becomes a veritable Klondike.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #1273 on: April 21, 2022, 05:07:00 PM »
Unashamedly brought over from sleuths. In Red , if Thomas knows of an alibi so does Wolters, that alibi must be strong for no one from the BKA have rubbished it.

In addition to this interview, throughout the 45 minutes of the three episodes , the investigator questions the prosecution's theory that Brueckner's phone places him near the apartments and reveals that one of the key witnesses against the pedophile is not a trustworthy person and that all the official statements he has made have always been with money involved. As a climax, in the last installment Williams-Thomas achieves the first interview granted by Brueckner -who had previously written some letters to some German media- and puts on the table and data that would completely turn the investigation upside down: the German pedophile He has an alibi for the day of the events.

https://www.larazon.es/internacional/20220421/b762dlq6ubdn7minpszawbgzli.html
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 05:09:01 PM by barrier »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1274 on: April 21, 2022, 05:11:00 PM »
Unashamedly brought over from sleuths. In Red , if Thomas knows of an alibi so does Wolters, that alibi must be strong for no one from the BKA have rubbished it.

In addition to this interview, throughout the 45 minutes of the three episodes , the investigator questions the prosecution's theory that Brueckner's phone places him near the apartments and reveals that one of the key witnesses against the pedophile is not a trustworthy person and that all the official statements he has made have always been with money involved. As a climax, in the last installment Williams-Thomas achieves the first interview granted by Brueckner -who had previously written some letters to some German media- and puts on the table and data that would completely turn the investigation upside down: the German pedophile He has an alibi for the day of the events.

https://www.larazon.es/internacional/20220421/b762dlq6ubdn7minpszawbgzli.html

The alibi must be strong you think... I certainly dont