Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 55894 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #1290 on: April 23, 2022, 11:21:36 AM »

A sensible and realistic assessment imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #1291 on: April 25, 2022, 07:39:58 AM »
Looks like a very clever move by the Germans.. Questions by Germany on behalf of the Portuguese means he has no right to see evidence against him held by the Germans
Genius. All that will achieve, if they ever get round to questioning him, would be for him to do a 'Kate'.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1292 on: April 25, 2022, 07:53:32 AM »
Genius. All that will achieve, if they ever get round to questioning him, would be for him to do a 'Kate'.

The Portuguese have asked him questions - probably had to when making him an arguido - and he exercised his right to silence.

At this juncture it is worth bearing in mind that Kate and Gerry answered all questions put to them as witnesses and Gerry as arguido.

Bit hypocritical to support the rights of a paedophile and rapist while criticising others for exercising the same rights.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1293 on: April 25, 2022, 08:04:30 AM »

Then why the cries from sceptics..Why hasn't he been questioned yet.
It will of course harm his, defence etc.
Kate fully accounted for what happened that night

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1294 on: April 25, 2022, 08:13:31 AM »

Odd that it's been claimed the case would collapse as he had, an alibi.. And sceptics such as yourself fell for it

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1295 on: April 25, 2022, 09:04:42 AM »
If expectations aren't drummed up no-one will bother to watch the documentary.  So it is hardly surprising that MWT would try to introduce something into the mix that others didn't.

The sticking ground for me about him allegedly having multiple alibi witnesses is that were it checked out and proved correct the police are duty bound to take it on board.

Even the Policia Judiciaria accepted that Gerry was seated at the tapas table when the alarm was raised - BKA would have done likewise therefore "end of".
But it isn't - it is business as before.  Not only does he remain the the prime suspect for the Germans and the British the Portuguese are on side too - they have declared him arguido.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #1296 on: April 25, 2022, 09:13:40 AM »
Odd that it's been claimed the case would collapse as he had, an alibi.. And sceptics such as yourself fell for it
Besides, this wasn't German genius, HCW had no idea it was about to happen - from his own mouth - a direct quote.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1297 on: April 25, 2022, 09:56:37 AM »
If expectations aren't drummed up no-one will bother to watch the documentary.  So it is hardly surprising that MWT would try to introduce something into the mix that others didn't.

The sticking ground for me about him allegedly having multiple alibi witnesses is that were it checked out and proved correct the police are duty bound to take it on board.

Even the Policia Judiciaria accepted that Gerry was seated at the tapas table when the alarm was raised - BKA would have done likewise therefore "end of".
But it isn't - it is business as before.  Not only does he remain the the prime suspect for the Germans and the British the Portuguese are on side too - they have declared him arguido.

One of the Cardiff 3 Yusef Abdullahi had an alibi placing him on a ship eight miles away. Thirteen witnesses, some of whom did not know him previously, backed this story and yet the police ignored these witnesses, charged him and he was later convicted of the brutal slaying of Lynette White. Of course the conviction was later overturned.

In fact there are several connections between the Cardiff 3 case and Brueckner’s. The defendants were all known to the police and the witnesses who put them at the scene of the crime were also known to the police.

As to the arguido status, lest we forget the parents were also made arguidos.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 09:59:23 AM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1298 on: April 25, 2022, 10:15:35 AM »
One of the Cardiff 3 Yusef Abdullahi had an alibi placing him on a ship eight miles away. Thirteen witnesses, some of whom did not know him previously, backed this story and yet the police ignored these witnesses, charged him and he was later convicted of the brutal slaying of Lynette White. Of course the conviction was later overturned.

In fact there are several connections between the Cardiff 3 case and Brueckner’s. The defendants were all known to the police and the witnesses who put them at the scene of the crime were also known to the police.

As to the arguido status, lest we forget the parents were also made arguidos.

I doubt if anyone would be happy if CB was convicted on such poor evidence... And I'm certain  he wouldn't be.  The difference in the cases is you are not taking into account wolters claims of concrete evidence.  Until wee know what this is it's impossible to make any sort of conclusive judgement

Offline The General

« Reply #1299 on: April 25, 2022, 10:18:46 AM »
I doubt if anyone would be happy if CB was convicted on such poor evidence... And I'm certain  he wouldn't be.  The difference in the cases is you are not taking into account wolters claims of concrete evidence.  Until wee know what this is it's impossible to make any sort of conclusive judgement
Concrete circumstantial evidence that he himself admits is not sufficient?
Besides, it reads like you've made a judgement, irrespective.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1300 on: April 25, 2022, 10:42:03 AM »
Concrete circumstantial evidence that he himself admits is not sufficient?
Besides, it reads like you've made a judgement, irrespective.

I've no more made a judgement than you have. It all depends on what evidence Wolters has

Offline The General

« Reply #1301 on: April 25, 2022, 10:44:32 AM »
I've no more made a judgement than you have. It all depends on what evidence Wolters has
'The difference in the cases is you are not taking into account wolters claims of concrete evidence'

Your words, not mine. You've judged that sceptics are wrong to doubt CB was involved because of the evidence HCW has.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1302 on: April 25, 2022, 11:40:22 AM »
'The difference in the cases is you are not taking into account wolters claims of concrete evidence'

Your words, not mine. You've judged that sceptics are wrong to doubt CB was involved because of the evidence HCW has.
No.. I've judged it's unlikely that wolters evidence is not compelling.
You've judged wolters has nothing

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1303 on: April 25, 2022, 11:42:08 AM »

Many sceptics have judged hes not involved

Offline The General

« Reply #1304 on: April 25, 2022, 11:54:21 AM »
Many sceptics have judged hes not involved
I like the unintentional Trumpism; 'many sceptics'. However, you said you hadn't made a judgement when you clearly had.
But let's move on, sir.